Serving as a long-term sub

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
tallboots4me

Serving as a long-term sub

Post by tallboots4me »

This idea really fascinates me. i like the idea of long term bondage, and to submitting to a Mistress. If She had left me like this, i think the first thing i would have tried would have been to try and reach any knots to untie. That would have frustrated and tired me. Possibly have made me cum, too. Then i would have tried to scoot to an office or to a kitchen to find scissors or a knife. She left my hands able to grab something, so i know She would have wanted me to try.
Inchworming across the house would have taken me hours, and again, it would have been pointless, as all the instruments i needed would be too high for me to reach.
She would eventually come home to find me in somewhere other than where She left me. She probably would enjoy the notion that i tried to escape and failed.
After She attended to my physical needs, maybe then She would force me to hobble into a walkin closet, and tie me to the bolts in the floor, turn off the lights, and leave me again. i know that night She will be entertaining some clients, so the thought of Her having vanilla guests nearby, and me hidden in a closet, is a huge turn on.
She returns to me after the last guest has left, and unties me completely. After stripping me, W/we take a hot bath where she massages my cramped muscles.
When W/we are done, She takes me to bed, oils me up, and dresses me in leather. (http://xhamster.com/movies/3119828/late ... _maid.html) She is strict, and assertive, but never sadistic. i have agreed to be Her slave-girl for at least a year. i am young and willing too experience this while i can!

Does anyone know of two women who have agreed to such an arrangemet?

b
Attachments
cannot_get_out.jpg
Sir Cumference

Re: Serving as a long-term sub

Post by Sir Cumference »

You can not rule out the possibility, but it sounds like a piece of erotic fiction to me.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
lj

Post by lj »

Sir Cumference wrote:
You can not rule out the possibility, but it sounds like a piece of erotic fiction to me.
Having some experience of the Domme/sub relationship, personally and knowing others who have one, I concur with SirCumference. Whilst it is indeed a hot fantasy, you have to look at the practicalities. Why should the supposedly dominant person spend so much time servicing the kinks of the supposed submissive? After all, the submissive is meant to be serving the Dominant.

Nothing wrong with fantasy, you just need to remember it isn't reality, because if you do, as and when you find a Domme, it will come as a disappointment that they want their submissive to serve them, and not provide a fetish delivery system.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Therainmakerz

Post by Therainmakerz »

I will be any ones sub
lj

Post by lj »

Therainmakerz wrote:I will be any ones sub
which is on a par with "I have no limits"

OK, I'll get my chain saw :evil:
be a switch, double the fun :-)
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

@lj,go get your saw.just remember,actions have consiquences.you want to spend the rest of your life in prison?
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

tiemeupalso wrote:@lj,go get your saw.just remember,actions have consiquences.you want to spend the rest of your life in prison?
I believe you missed the joke and lesson of LJ's statement. Offering to be anyone's sub is the dangerous part. Suggesting an activity which obviously is not safe, acceptable, or friendly makes a person rethink their limits... I once watched a "sub without limits" get asked about castration; suddenly limits appeared!
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
gemt

Post by gemt »

Predefining limits are important, even if they appear to be an unlikely extreme.
Otherwise yiu will end up as a boiled frog as the scene slowly escalates.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Aw, come on boys... lj is always chopping stuff up with his chain saw... :lol:

But be reassured, he always wears a hockey mask for protection. :idea:

But it could be worse - Sir C could be sicking his hamsters on the OP... :shock:

:mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

...and jenny didn't even mention being laced tightly for 24 hours into her rigid posture training corset......
[
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

ponylady wrote:...and jenny didn't even mention being laced tightly for 24 hours into her rigid posture training corset......
I wanted to keep that a surprise, but... now that it's out there... :whip: :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
tinatiedup

Post by tinatiedup »

tallboots4me wrote: Does anyone know of two women who have agreed to such an arrangemet?

b
Not anyone who is safety-minded. Leaving a bound person alone is a big no-no. A million bad things can happen.

Hot fantasy though!
tallboots4me

Post by tallboots4me »

Thanks everyone. my post was meant to serve two purposes: one to get people turned on, and then to ask the serious question of these types of relationships in RL.

Yes, while i am young and nimble, i'd like to explore the possibility of serving a Dominant Woman. Maybe for a year, maybe longer. Would i expect to me bound and gagged 24/7; no - i know that's a fantasy. But i could be someone's well-dressed personal assistant!

Again - just wondering if this is a horny net geek fantasy, or if it really does occur.

Thanks everyone,

b
tinatiedup

Post by tinatiedup »

tallboots4me wrote:Thanks everyone. my post was meant to serve two purposes: one to get people turned on, and then to ask the serious question of these types of relationships in RL.

Yes, while i am young and nimble, i'd like to explore the possibility of serving a Dominant Woman. Maybe for a year, maybe longer. Would i expect to me bound and gagged 24/7; no - i know that's a fantasy. But i could be someone's well-dressed personal assistant!

Again - just wondering if this is a horny net geek fantasy, or if it really does occur.

Thanks everyone,

b
I personally know quite a few D/s couples, and some of them are really into it, so it's certainly possible. Dominant woman + submissive man is a bit less common than the other way around, but still common enough that you should have no trouble finding dominant women if you put yourself out there (in real life, not online). Both my play partner and I are switches (we both enjoy both roles), but she leans more toward the dominant side, and I'm pretty sure if I was purely submissive, she would happily be dominant.

Most people don't like to make long term commitments - it may sound hot, but reality often gets in the way. What if one of you change and aren't interested anymore? What if one of you have to move somewhere? You say you can do anything for her, but can you really pack up your life and move half a world away? What if you find out that she practices unsafe BDSM?

As a result, most D/s relationships are "at will". Either party can terminate it at any time, and only continue if they are both enjoying it. People will commit to all sorts of things in BDSM relationships and sign all sorts of "contracts", but assuming you are playing with or dating sane people, everyone will understand that this whole BDSM thing is just a fantasy, and everyone has the right to withdraw consent at any time. And that's a very good thing.

Bondage and gagging and leather and sex? Yeah that actually happens in real life. It's happening to many people every single day. I can probably have it happen to me tonight if I want - I'll just have to bring it up to my play partner, since we try pretty much everything at least once. But then again, I don't think any safety-conscious person would tie you up and leave you alone for a few hours. I certainly wouldn't. I don't want to be mentally scarred (not to mention thrown into jail) if something happens and she dies, or is severely injured. Leaving a tied person alone is as dangerous as self-bondage (which is very dangerous), and when you tie someone up, you are responsible for their safety.

If you are interested in exploring this lifestyle further, just sign up on Fetlife, and look for events near you. Many people go to munches (meetup of kinky people in a vanilla setting) as their first event, but just do whatever you are comfortable with. Most people I have met on the kinky scene on very nice people. Just make friends, and eventually you'll find women who are dominant and willing to play with you, assuming you are a nice and respectful person. I wrote more about this here: http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 14&t=10066

BDSM is really not that rare, people just don't talk about it in the open that much. There are also play parties in all sorts of arrangements.

Of course, there are also women you can pay to do things to you. But that gets expensive really fast, and you can't really build longer term relationships with them (unless you have a lot of money to burn). I also find that playing with people who I have an emotional connection with is much more enjoyable.

PS. I am assuming you are a man throughout all this. If you aren't, I apologize, but everything still applies.
tallboots4me

Post by tallboots4me »

Thanks everyone for your replies.

Just an FYI - i am female!

b