Hello, feels like coming home

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
maninboots

Hello, feels like coming home

Post by maninboots »

Wow, think is my first time starting an internet post full stop. Replied to a few over the years and read lots, lurked here for a while. :oops:

I am a mid 30's guy living in Europe. Native to UK and recently moved country. Fun but stressful times

I think I feel comforted that this appears to be a friendly corner of the internet, where people enjoy being tied up. Which for me feels like a in-built desire I've had from a very young age, however irrational. I have made the decision to accept it, and this site seems an awesome place to share thoughts, with openminded and fun people. :P :worship:

For me an important creed I have adopted is the Wiccan "do no harm". I think this sums up the way I wish to live my life (I'm not a Wiccan though.) Incidentally I discovered it from an internet dating profile of a Wiccan I bumped into back in my single days. While she was not what I was looking for (or her me for that matter, plus I admit I was far too timid to make contact with such a powerful woman), it was absolutely fascinating how open she was, how reading her words brought herself and her culture alive. The final punchline was this inspired me to modify my own profile, which worked as not long afterwards, I met a wonderful woman. And still happily married to her! :love:

Oh and the name, I feel very at home wearing leather knee high boots. Found some mens versions (think outdoor country/horsey) recently which I finally took the plunge to start wearing regularly in my new city. Loving it! No idea why I like them so much though, I do know it is not a crossdressing thing for me personally. I will also confess my heart gives a flutter seeing a woman in a pair of sleek black knee high stiletto boots! :wink: I also have a deep respect for the bravery evident and sense for beauty amongst the CD's on here! :hi:

Have a nice day everyone. Goodbye!

MIB.
bound_jenny

Re: Hello, feels like coming home

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :hi:

Glad to see you've found your place here. 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
CaptainJoe

Post by CaptainJoe »

Welcome aboard!
i totally agree that this is a very friendly corner of the internet, glad you found your way!

Joe.
Life is what happens, while you are making other plans.
We won't stop nagging - because we care!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

welcome aboard.
[
maninboots

Post by maninboots »

Thanks! looking forward to it!