Need some Girl Help (Advice to give her "Toe Curlers"?)

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Toy Man

Need some Girl Help (Advice to give her "Toe Curlers"?)

Post by Toy Man »

since my wife and I really enjoy bondage this does not belong on or could it get answered on a normal sex help forum.

We have a lot of fun but I really want to give my wife more "Toe Curlers" as she calls them. Please don't think less of me for asking, I just want to give her what she gives me. If we need to move this to PM's that is fine and I can share more details. I have been after this for a while (years) and this seems like a decent group of folks to ask.
Last edited by Sir Cumference on 17 Feb 2016, 14:50, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: headline expanded
Dark_Lizerd

Re: Need some Girl Help

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

I'm single :( but...
From what I have seen here, and elsewhere, try this...
She is nude and tied spread eagle on the bed... (altho, nude could be optional...)
Tease her in any and every way you know, (online vids could help here)
Tease her, but don't let her go over,
Let her take a break,
then tease her some more...
then a break...
then again...
keep her on edge of an orgasm for a while...
then push her over...
Depending on what you two like...
Nipple clamps or clothes pins...
Light whipping, to tease, not for marks...
vibrator...
ice for the nipples, or pussy... (you know, to cool her off... )
A feather to "tickle her fancy"...

Hope this will get you started...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Sir Cumference

Re: Need some Girl Help

Post by Sir Cumference »

This is just the sub-forum for it!
:D

I second Lizerd on the edging.
And at least in my relationship, edging equals bondage.
When sufficiently aroused, Lady C becomes very insisting, and unless she is tied up securely, she will get what she wants.... NOW!

Another of my favorite games is not to edge, but to go for multiple orgasms instead.
I tie her arms with cuffs to the headboard, pillow under the butt, lick her close to the first O and throw the salami in the basket.
This sounds like the normal way to do things, right?
I hump away like a rabbit, and much squealing ensues, but the moment I start getting close, I go down and get her off by licking. This gives me time to cool off a bit, and makes her take off like a rocket (except that she is strapped down).
Then I re-insert the salami, and here we go again.
Repeat for as many cycles as you like, then allow yourself to come.
:love:

Be aware, that your victim should be one that can take it.
Some people are very sensitive after an orgasm, and this could be outright painful to them.
Adjust accordingly! Do not be shy to add lube as needed!

Sometimes I play it by heart, listening carefully to her, to see how many cycles she should "endure". At other times I roll a dice (I have a nice 10-sided sterling silver one for naughty purposes) , telling her to her face, that "you are up for 8".
(She considers more than 5 to be scary.... but she can take it!)

And never forget, that the brain is the largest erogenous zone!
Telling her what your plans are well in advance, should keep her squirming all day.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
KinkInSpace

Re: Need some Girl Help (Advice to give her "Toe Curlers"?)

Post by KinkInSpace »

Sir Cumference wrote: And never forget, that the brain is the largest erogenous zone!
Telling her what your plans are well in advance, should keep her squirming all day.
This is by far the best advice. Tell far in advance and keep reminding them. Also if you don't spoil the juicy details, but only some, and add that you have a surprise in store will definitely get them far hornier than if you don't.

For example: 2 days earlier: In 2 days, I am going to tie you to the bed. I will do something to you and you have no way in stopping me. But in case you are wondering what I have in mind for you, well, you will find that out in 2 days.

Then the next day: Tomorrow, It'll be the time I'm going to have fun. I want to tell you I'm sorry on beforehand.

Then 6 hours before you start: 6 hours hun, I hope you're ready for what I have in mind.

Then 3 hours before you start: God... 3 hours left, can't wait.

Then 2 hours before you start: Only 2 hours left, I hope you will forgive me.

Then 1 hour before you start: Only 1 more hour. I hope you will survive this.

And of course even if what you are going to do is not that serious, just tell her that you were better safe than sorry. :rofl:
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Toy Man

Post by Toy Man »

All great ideas and I appreciate everyone stepping up. It is very rare for Mrs Toy make to go for two O's but when she does it is magnificent. I really like the idea of getting her close and then letting her cool off. She will get really mad....(in a good way) and by the time I let her go she will be ready to explode. Thanks for that little tid bit !!

Bondage is the norm in our bed room so it is getting tougher to push her to the point of toe curlers !!

The other twist is I believe a switch has been tripped in her head and she is really enjoying being the top more often.

This is kind of uncharted territory. We have always had a very good sex life but lately it has gotten really crazy. We are "entertaining" each other 5-6 days a week and sometimes twice a day. I am not sure this is normal for a couple who has been married 20 years but it sure is FUN !!!!
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Dark_Lizerd and Sir C both have excellent advice. The best thing is to introduce some variation in the scenario each time it is performed. Makes things interesting and unpredictable.
Toy Man wrote:I am not sure this is normal for a couple who has been married 20 years but it sure is FUN !!!!
No it's not common for a couple married for 20 years to be that active - in vanilla couples, sex life usually drops off because of the routine. We, as perverts, do not have any limits to the variety we can inject into our intimacy. That's where the fun is! 8)

Keep it up! :whip:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Toy Man

Post by Toy Man »

bound_jenny wrote:Dark_Lizerd and Sir C both have excellent advice. The best thing is to introduce some variation in the scenario each time it is performed. Makes things interesting and unpredictable.
Toy Man wrote:I am not sure this is normal for a couple who has been married 20 years but it sure is FUN !!!!
No it's not common for a couple married for 20 years to be that active - in vanilla couples, sex life usually drops off because of the routine. We, as perverts, do not have any limits to the variety we can inject into our intimacy. That's where the fun is! 8)

Keep it up! :whip:

Jenny.
Thanks Jenny, we have actually added something New just this week....... :love: :love: :D :D
tinatiedup

Post by tinatiedup »

Toy Man wrote:since my wife and I really enjoy bondage this does not belong on or could it get answered on a normal sex help forum.

We have a lot of fun but I really want to give my wife more "Toe Curlers" as she calls them. Please don't think less of me for asking, I just want to give her what she gives me. If we need to move this to PM's that is fine and I can share more details. I have been after this for a while (years) and this seems like a decent group of folks to ask.
If you know a bit about rope handling and some very basic ties (single column, reverse tension... and that's pretty much it), ichinawa is very hot!
https://vimeo.com/31769501

If you just google "ichinawa", there are quite a few tutorials on how to do it.