Triple treat DIY female bondage belt

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
cerenaselfbound

Triple treat DIY female bondage belt

Post by cerenaselfbound »

All my bondage gear is DIY modified from readily available items. My favorite is the triple treat bondage belt made from half inch bungee cord with vibrating butt plug, vibrating dildo & vibrating clit buzzer, all very quiet I may say. All are attached the bungee cord between my legs & attached to a soft canvas belt around my waist. For the extra feeling of explicit vulnerability, I wear two leather straps around each thigh both connected with a thin chain attached to small clamps pulling my pussy cheeks apart, especially when I walk I can feel them tugging which gets me absolutely soaking. It is such a turn on & an incredibly horny experience with all that going on discreetly under my clothing & no one knows. I once sat on a plastic chair in an office & I could hear the buzzing so I quickly stood up, other people must have heard it but they wouldn't have known what it was. There's a unique feeling of naughtiness & doing something kinky & rude in public that creates a high & a rush of adrenaline which is very addictive & is a definite feel good factor.
Sir Cumference

Re: Triple treat DIY female bondage belt

Post by Sir Cumference »

In this day and age, a sudden buzzing sound makes people think “cell phone “.
I remember the giggles a buzzing phone could cause many years ago.

(We need a geriatric smiley)
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Triple treat DIY female bondage belt

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I guess the TSA guy from "Fight Club" 1999 needs to re-educate, if he still thinks dildo when a package vibrates. Or electric razor.
What do you wear to cover up?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠