Long term ankle shackles

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
wayneheidlebaugh

Re: Long term ankle shackles

Post by wayneheidlebaugh »

Theman wrote:When you and Lisa do yard work she should also be chained to you. !
Great! Bring it on!
ShackledBareFeet

Post by ShackledBareFeet »

In less than two months it will be Halloween, the 6 year anniversary of having my ankle shackles locked in place. While the connecting chain between the ankle shackles is removable with tools, the cuffs aren't coming off. With the compromised locks, they cannot be opened and would need to be cut off.

This is now the longest I have had ankle shackles on continuously and I really don't know if they will ever come off. I am at the point now where I don't think I want them to come off anyway. The slave labor gig pays very well also and Lisa has found enough clients to work as much as I want. In the heavy landscaping periods in Spring and Autumn I work 7 days a week and usually 10-14 hour days. My shackles are chained together now more often than they are not.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Quite a hiatus!

Good to hear from you and great to hear that you are doing well.
:hi:
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I heard about, but never watched, a 2001 show called "Chains of love". A sort of reality TV show where a guy goes out in public chained to 4 other people. Couldn't really remember the point, but I doubt kink had anything to do with the idea. Wasn't a hit at all, at least amongst the Vanillites. Here's an old promotional pic I saved from that era. People smiling in chains. Looks like it could have been fun.........
chains of love.jpg
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
darkfox

Post by darkfox »

Some of it can be found online :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs6QJcFXyxc
Bondage begins when you start wanting out...
Shannon SteelSlave

Thanx, Fox. I may even start a thread from this. Hope you will weigh in on that.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I heard about, but never watched, a 2001 show called "Chains of love". A sort of reality TV show where a guy goes out in public chained to 4 other people. Couldn't really remember the point, but I doubt kink had anything to do with the idea. Wasn't a hit at all, at least amongst the Vanillites. Here's an old promotional pic I saved from that era. People smiling in chains. Looks like it could have been fun.........
chains of love.jpg

That picture simply oozes kink!
:mrgreen:
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Shannon SteelSlave

Darndest thing, I was looking up the rules for that game, and I found this. (Way better that a pic I printed, rescanned to my computer, and saved in 2001) Been looking for that original for years.
Chains of love 2001 new...jpg
👠👠
wayneheidlebaugh

ShackledBareFeet wrote:In less than two months it will be Halloween, the 6 year anniversary of having my ankle shackles locked in place. While the connecting chain between the ankle shackles is removable with tools, the cuffs aren't coming off. With the compromised locks, they cannot be opened and would need to be cut off.

This is now the longest I have had ankle shackles on continuously and I really don't know if they will ever come off. I am at the point now where I don't think I want them to come off anyway. The slave labor gig pays very well also and Lisa has found enough clients to work as much as I want. In the heavy landscaping periods in Spring and Autumn I work 7 days a week and usually 10-14 hour days. My shackles are chained together now more often than they are not.
Sounds like that's right up my ally.
wayneheidlebaugh

wayneheidlebaugh wrote:
ShackledBareFeet wrote:In less than two months it will be Halloween, the 6 year anniversary of having my ankle shackles locked in place. While the connecting chain between the ankle shackles is removable with tools, the cuffs aren't coming off. With the compromised locks, they cannot be opened and would need to be cut off.

Sounds like that's right up my ally.
I like doing yard work too. Perhaps next Summer I would probably find someone who will lock legirons on me and put me to work. I won't mind it as ling as I'm getting paid for it It might be a fun experiance. I might even allow a skirt to be locked on me along with the legirons. There are times I would use a chain and padlock for a delt and lock myself in short shorts just for fun. If someone were to take the key and keep me locked in shorts until the work was done that might be even more fun.
wayneheidlebaugh

[quote="wayneheidlebaugh"]I made these shackles a few months ago using materials from a hardware store. The locking hasp came from a store called Fredmeyer. I used aluminum strips
measuring 1/8th inch by 1 1/2 inches. Cutting the strips to the right length was hard work then drilling, attaching hinges, chain, and locking hasps. Finding
the locking hasps with coesely maching keys wasn't easy and I made sure all keys worked both locks then using a pop ribit tool I put them together. I added
swivals and attached the chain with open links which where then sqeezed shut and welded. I used epoxsy steel putty to fill in the opennings. I n the top photo
you can see the shackles being worn. (Locked on the ankles) The botom one is a close up of one of the shackles. Come next Summer if anyone wants a slave
to help with yard work, just lock these shackles on me and take the keys. For some added fun, incert a chain in the waist band of a short skirt and lock it tight
around my waist and lock on the shackles.
wayneheidlebaugh

[quote="wayneheidlebaugh"]I made these shackles a few months ago using materials from a hardware store. The locking hasp came from a store called Fredmeyer. I used aluminum strips
measuring 1/8th inch by 1 1/2 inches. Cutting the strips to the right length was hard work then drilling, attaching hinges, chain, and locking hasps. Finding
the locking hasps with coesely maching keys wasn't easy and I made sure all keys worked both locks then using a pop ribit tool I put them together. I added
swivals and attached the chain with open links which where then sqeezed shut and welded. I used epoxsy steel putty to fill in the opennings. I n the top photo
you can see the shackles being worn. (Locked on the ankles) The botom one is a close up of one of the shackles. Come next Summer if anyone wants a slave
to help with yard work, just lock these shackles on me and take the keys. For some added fun, incert a chain in the waist band of a short skirt and lock it tight
wayneheidlebaugh

around my waist and lock on the shackles. October 17, 2019. Here I am relaxing in shackles. Unfortunately the photo failed to upload.
wayneheidlebaugh

I have just added this photo; Relaxing in shackles.
Attachments
SUNP0001.JPG
Shannon SteelSlave

Kimono, Crocs, and shackles. Is there a better outfit with which to just chill?
👠👠