Tickle torture machine

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
SissyTina

Tickle torture machine

Post by SissyTina »

Just wondering if anyone has tried building a tickle torture machine?

Seems like it won't be too difficult, and should be lots of fun.

I'm thinking just simple motor + feather duster, controlled by some electronics.

Don't think I can really do it at this time because of family living in the same house (or I'll need to make sure the gag is very effective!), but should be a fun project?

Tina
SelfBondageTorment

Re: Tickle torture machine

Post by SelfBondageTorment »

Yes, I built a tickle torture machine that tickles my feet, one that can tickle my balls, and I think I have a way to tickle my ribs. I use Wahl massagers with the spiky attachments. I am rebuilding all of these to be less clunky... will post pics when ready.
Max

Post by Max »

Tell us more about what you want to do ... Show us a diagram or picture
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

The sad truth is, it is nearly impossible to tickle yourself, even remotely. People suffering from schizophrenia have been reported to be able to do it, though. Your brain is just too well aware of anything you might be trying to do, and anticipates by desensitizing the nerves, you where you think you are about to tickle. Whatever device you might come up with, you should add a blindfold to maximize results. You might catch yourself by accident that way. Sorry to bear such bad news...
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
lj

Post by lj »

I agree with Shannon - I can stop myself reacting when I am tickled by another person by suppressing the perception of being tickled, there's no way I can tickle myself. By having multiple random "stimulators" and good sensory deprivation, you might get a result.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

How about a feather duster on a motor that is randomly switched on and off by e.g. an Arduino?

Oh, and just by the way: I sometimes unwillingly tickle my feet when putting on socks. :)
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Like this :
stocksg08.jpg
Maybe add an oscillator from a common household fan? I like your thinking about the random Arduino. Add a blind fold, and we might be in business.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠