Self (bondage) introduction

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
gaggedfantasy

Self (bondage) introduction

Post by gaggedfantasy »

Hello! I am brand new to this forum and after posting in another thread (oops... :gag: ) a member kindly recommended that I post an introduction here. So to state a little about me, I am a grad student and I have been interested in bondage since I was a little kid (thanks Aladin!!). I started doing self bondage as a way to get my kinky fix and as an easier way to involve my partners in my interests. Currently, I really enjoy tying myself up for my boyfriend to find, even though I do feel a little embarrassed for putting myself out there like that.

Anyways, I am at the forum to get some kinky inspiration, make some friends, and explore a side of me that I has made me so reticent.
bound_jenny

Re: Self (bondage) introduction

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :whip:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

:hi: Welcome aboard.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

gaggedfantasy wrote:Hello! I am brand new to this forum and after posting in another thread (oops... :gag: ) a member kindly recommended that I post an introduction here.
You made it here ! You made no mistake, I just like to see everyone get a proper welcome from us. Don't worry about any embarrassment, you shouldn't be, and anyway, it will pass. I will give credit to you for courage, since I understand this must have been harder to do than I thought.
SELF BONDAGE DISCUSSIONS and TRUE STORIES (FICTIONAL STORIES for inspiration, but may be impractical or impossible to emulate) might be a good place to start. Try DIY if you want to see some creativity at work. Have fun exploring all we have to offer.
Let me know if you need any other assistance. Shan'
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
gaggedfantasy

Post by gaggedfantasy »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
gaggedfantasy wrote:Hello! I am brand new to this forum and after posting in another thread (oops... :gag: ) a member kindly recommended that I post an introduction here.
You made it here ! You made no mistake, I just like to see everyone get a proper welcome from us. Don't worry about any embarrassment, you shouldn't be, and anyway, it will pass. I will give credit to you for courage, since I understand this must have been harder to do than I thought.
SELF BONDAGE DISCUSSIONS and TRUE STORIES (FICTIONAL STORIES for inspiration, but may be impractical or impossible to emulate) might be a good place to start. Try DIY if you want to see some creativity at work. Have fun exploring all we have to offer.
Let me know if you need any other assistance. Shan'
Thank you for the support Shan! I really appreciate it. :D
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Welcome aboard & c u in the threads.
[