New Heels, New Goals

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
SBMiguel

New Heels, New Goals

Post by SBMiguel »

I am very excited to present my new pairs of heels. :D Merry Heelsmas!(cringe) :hi:

These are T-strap heels with a 4 inch heel. Since i'm use to wearing 4 inch heels, these were quite easy to get the hang of. Absolutely in love with these and very good quality. :)
111.jpg
The challenge(my goal):
One of the things that I told myself when I realized my love for heels, was that I was going to keep improving my ability to walk in them which means that I want to keep upgrading to a higher heel once i get the hang of the previous height. Say hello to my new pair of ankle strapped, 5 inch heels! :shock:
222.jpg
Back in high school, I would always laugh to myself whenever girls would refer to their shoes as "torture devices" when prom was coming up but after trying to walk in these, I think I know their pain. :rofl:

Definitely a huge difference between 4 inches and 5 inches and I find myself in a bent knee position whenever I try to walk in them though I have managed to walk a few steps even though it was very sloppy technique. :oops:
However, I am determined to learn how to walk in these 5 inch monsters, especially seeing how beautiful they are. I love the shine, the design, and the way it looks on my feet. It won't be easy of course, so I am going to have to practice a lot and maybe these will help to?: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0787 ... UTF8&psc=1

Hoping to have a bondage session with these soon! :gag: :gag:
So what do you all think? I wouldn't mind some tips on how I can learn to walk in these or how I can break them in easier. Thanks!! :hi:
Heels and bondage :gag:
bound_jenny

Re: New Heels, New Goals

Post by bound_jenny »

Very nice! :love:

I've also heard some fellow ladies griping about how uncomfortable their heels were. I've personally never had any problem except when I started wearing them as a teen - up to then, I had been wearing either low heels (just for show, for young girls) or flats (like running shoes, etc.).

Why don't I have problems? Persistence. I try to wear them all day, year round. Your leg muscles get used to the new position - though after it feels a bit funny to walk barefoot for a while after removing them!

The pressure on the ball of your foot (right behind the toes) does vary, but you could get used to that too. Just remove them when it gets too uncomfortable and try again later. And keep trying. It's like playing a musical instrument - it takes practice.

How high could one go? It depends on how long your foot is. That's where a bit of basic geometry comes in. In a right triangle, the hypotenuse (the longest side) is your foot. The vertical side (second longest), is the heel of your shoe. The angle at the top, needs to be as large as possible to be comfortable. So longer feet can handle higher heels better than shorter feet. I can wear 6-inch heels easy-peasy for a night out. Four inch heels I could wear all day. But a petite lady couldn't wear six-inch heels - unless they had a platform (that's cheating and looks like they belong to a stripper :lol: ) or were ballet heels - now that's :drool:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
SBMiguel

Post by SBMiguel »

bound_jenny wrote:Very nice! :love:

I've also heard some fellow ladies griping about how uncomfortable their heels were. I've personally never had any problem except when I started wearing them as a teen - up to then, I had been wearing either low heels (just for show, for young girls) or flats (like running shoes, etc.).

Why don't I have problems? Persistence. I try to wear them all day, year round. Your leg muscles get used to the new position - though after it feels a bit funny to walk barefoot for a while after removing them!

The pressure on the ball of your foot (right behind the toes) does vary, but you could get used to that too. Just remove them when it gets too uncomfortable and try again later. And keep trying. It's like playing a musical instrument - it takes practice.

How high could one go? It depends on how long your foot is. That's where a bit of basic geometry comes in. In a right triangle, the hypotenuse (the longest side) is your foot. The vertical side (second longest), is the heel of your shoe. The angle at the top, needs to be as large as possible to be comfortable. So longer feet can handle higher heels better than shorter feet. I can wear 6-inch heels easy-peasy for a night out. Four inch heels I could wear all day. But a petite lady couldn't wear six-inch heels - unless they had a platform (that's cheating and looks like they belong to a stripper :lol: ) or were ballet heels - now that's :drool:

Jenny.
Persistence is key for my 5 inch heels for sure. Going to wear them while doing stuff on the computer and just daily stuff in general. My shoe size is 12(womens) but I am not entirely sure how long my foot is. Anyways, thanks for your comment, hoping to improve myself!
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

SBMiguel wrote:My shoe size is 12(womens) but I am not entirely sure how long my foot is.
You should be OK. Size 12 women's is about size 10 men's. It takes time to get used to - the muscles in back of your calf need to contract and in front they need to extend beyond their everyday limits. Wearing them a short time at least once a day will help those muscles get used to stretching and contracting as much as needed by these shoes. It's like any other exercise that increases the limits of the body's flexibility - just think of dancers that can do the split or bring their leg up to the nose and hold it there while standing on the other leg. That took work (somewhat more than for wearing shoes... :lol: ).

Practice, persistence, and also being able to back off if it gets painful. Pain is the body's way of saying "back off for a bit while I rest and recover",

Have fun!

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I once had a girlfriend that had a fetish for high heels, not her wearing them but me. She loved to see my shaved legs in stockings and black high heels. When she first started wanting me to wear them I would complain about the comfort level but she would say the more you wear them the more comfortable they will come but I would try and dodge having to wear them that is until she purchased a pair with an ankle strap and gave them to me for my birthday. I wanted some screwdrivers but I got high heels. She insisted I try them on and I did. They wear much the same as the previous pair except for the ankle strap so I couldn't see the point of getting them and I told her this. The ankle strap makes all the difference she said as she bent down to my high heels and pasted a small padlock through the holes in the top strap and a hole she had made in the bottom strap and locked it shut. Now I couldn't get the shoes off and it became a ritual that every time I went around to hers she would lock these shoes on my feet and there they would stay on until I left.

Bound jenny is right and with my enforced wearing I did soon get used to them from a comfort level but I could never get over the feeling of being 4 inches higher but I could soon walk well in them. The enforced wearing was mostly indoors but she did make me take out the rubbish to the kerb in them. Luckily it was usually dark but even the darkness could not hide that click-clack sound made by the heels on the concrete pathway.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Don't be discouraged by others' ability to wear them. Some people are just naturally flexible. I walked right into 6 inch heels my 1st try. 6.5, that's another animal. The geometry is just impossible for me to manage, can't straighten my legs, my ankle to ball of foot angle is just unmanageable.
If I could take my own advice, I would stop having an unusual respect for a politician who gave an 8 hour filibuster wearing 4 inch heels. Gonna have to take her on someday just to satisfy my obsession. Oh, but don't you do it. Just work at your own pace. :)
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
SBMiguel

Post by SBMiguel »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Don't be discouraged by others' ability to wear them. Some people are just naturally flexible. I walked right into 6 inch heels my 1st try. 6.5, that's another animal. The geometry is just impossible for me to manage, can't straighten my legs, my ankle to ball of foot angle is just unmanageable.
If I could take my own advice, I would stop having an unusual respect for a politician who gave an 8 hour filibuster wearing 4 inch heels. Gonna have to take her on someday just to satisfy my obsession. Oh, but don't you do it. Just work at your own pace. :)
I've made decent progress so far, I can't stand up straight in them yet but I can at least take a few steps before getting tired :lol:
Shannon SteelSlave

Welcome back, Miguel! I found a great stretch for ankle flexibility somewhere that has you sitting on your ankles, toes pointed backward, and, keeping the feet straight, lean back and use your hands to keep your torso up. I hope I am describing this correctly. If you want to try it, I can see about finding an illustration.
I think Slave_L wrote that a great way to practice is to sit in a chair wearing the highest pair you own, and move your feet as far forward as possible.
I hope it works out and we can hear more about your progress. Shan'.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
SBMiguel

Post by SBMiguel »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Welcome back, Miguel! I found a great stretch for ankle flexibility somewhere that has you sitting on your ankles, toes pointed backward, and, keeping the feet straight, lean back and use your hands to keep your torso up. I hope I am describing this correctly. If you want to try it, I can see about finding an illustration.
I think Slave_L wrote that a great way to practice is to sit in a chair wearing the highest pair you own, and move your feet as far forward as possible.
I hope it works out and we can hear more about your progress. Shan'.
I would definitely love an illustration!
Shannon SteelSlave

Searching for ankle stretches online, I eventually ran into this. The one I refer to is the right lower box
index.jpg
index.jpg (9.46 KiB) Viewed 3625 times
👠👠
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Yeah that is effective if your ankle can go that far. Just sitting with my ass on my ankles with the feet pointed is a challenge for me. I use just sitting like that without leaning back is my version of this stretch :oops:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
SBMiguel

Post by SBMiguel »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Searching for ankle stretches online, I eventually ran into this. The one I refer to is the right lower box
index.jpg
I will have to give it a try. And I have to have my heels on while doing this exercise?
Shannon SteelSlave

No heels during the stretch in the lower right box. I sure hope it helps get you in the game. Let us know.
👠👠
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

Like the OP, I find that I have to get used to walking in new shoes and break them in. My favorite way to break them in is to put on a pair of tights, a leotard, the shoes (Which are usually pumps, I love pumps.) and walk for an hour on the treadmill at a slow pace. Sometimes, I even do the crossover step that models do.