Stuck for as long as *you* choose

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
uniboi

Stuck for as long as *you* choose

Post by uniboi »

Hi all,

I tend to lurk around this forum a lot and after reading Gregovic's last post it go me thinking, and creating.

I'm sure you've all got one of those directional padlocks that have a combination of up to 99 directions. If not... get one! they are amazing fun. Unlike a 4 or even 5 digit combilock you've got no chance of remembering the code to get his one open. I've set mine to 12 directions which thankfully I cannot remember, and created a little piece of software that allows me to set a max time to be tied and my mate in USA (I'm in the UK) to adjust the timer until it ticks down to 0 then the code is displayed and I can open the lock and be free. I use a laptop out of reach to display the website and have my phone (which you cannot view the site on) to chat to him etc.

I'll often have the confidence to lock in to a fun tie with say 30 mins on the timer... but we then play games via messenger and he will adjust the timer accordingly and I cannot stop it. The ultimate fun is when he maxes it out. It's a real mind fuck when he says that he's off to work "Have fun!" then the timer goes from 30mins remaining to 180 mins remaining. ...should probably stop rambling... but it sure is fun!

This got me thinking. It would be SUPER fun to be all tied up with the timer on having posted a link to a vote page where you lovely people can add time to keep me tied up to a max that I set, something like 3-6 hours depending on how I feel. Seeing the timer increase as people choose how much longer I should suffer for would be amazing.

---- SAFETY ----
As a LONG time practitioner, i'm fully aware of how things can fail etc. I always have multiple backups as should you and ALWAYS have my phone incase I need to phone a friend or the emergency services. We all try and make this fun as safe as possible. I know tech can fail and it has once and my first backup of a mate just a message away kicked into action. I will always make sure I'm as prepared as possible for multiple failures.
-------------------

So, in short, I've made that system. It is a simple website that allows you all to add time to a timer that will hide the padlock code while I'm all tied up AND... I'd love to test it tonight. So, if you'd be up for making my life a little more uncomfortable and keeping me tied for as long as possible with just a click of your mouse then please respond here. I'm happy to answer questions about this too. :-)

If there's been a bit of response then i'll post the link and get all tied up tonight probably around 11pm BST for a max of let's say 2-4 hours; i'll decide later. Any thought's welcome.
KinkInSpace

Re: Stuck for as long as *you* choose

Post by KinkInSpace »

What do you mean by a directional padlock up to 99? Seems like this is interesting, but I have no idea what you mean, so I can't get one.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
sweh

Post by sweh »

Probably something like https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002TSN4SQ

With these padlocks you can theoretically set an unlimited number of directions you need to unlock it.
uniboi

Post by uniboi »

It is exactly that. :-) Some people have mentioned they can be unreliable however I've used them for years and they seem excellent to me. The only time i've seen a problem is if the lock directions are repeated next to eachother. i.e. Up, Up, Down, Down... so I always make sure the directions do not repeat and they've been great so far.

Happy to provide more info and was potentially thinking about opening up the site to others at some point so people could use it themselves but i'm not sure tbh.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Interesting. I was thinking to create a script that would output an insane length of combination first, you set the lock to that, then set a delay in the script, and the combination is given to you after a while. For example, 31 days.

By the time you get to that time, you won't know the combination anymore, so you can safely set the combination and look at it (emlalock style).

The only thing is that the padlock is too big for my chastity cage, so it would need to fixate another key to an object instead.

This is actually a really good idea, given that my current go-to method for this is my kSafe, which only goes up to 10 days.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
sweh

Post by sweh »

So this thread got me looking into this padlock. I'd seen them in the store, but wasn't sure how secure they really were.

Turns out it's pretty good. https://toool.nl/images/e/e5/The_New_Ma ... k_V2.0.pdf goes into a lot of detail, but the summary is:

* When you move the dial it rotates the 4 disks inside a different amount. Only when all the 4 disks are in the right position can the padlock be opened.
* Because all the disks are hidden, it's hard to tell by touch if you're getting somewhere (not impossible, but hard)
* There's something like 7,000 combinations possible
* All combinations can be reached by at most 11 moves (so a 12 move combination has a shorter one)

The result is that sometimes you can open the lock with another code. eg if the padlock is set to Up Down Left Right, then it can also be opened with Left Left Right.

In practice these conflicting codes may be as hard to find as the original code and you may need to go through up to 5,000,000 combinations to "brute force" the lock. You'd be better off learning the 7,000 distinct combinations!

This makes it a LOT more secure than many combination locks and likely not something uniboi would be able to cheat on :-)
sweh

Post by sweh »

And I just used this padlock with ChastiKey as a way of holding the combination. When ChastiKey displayed 1,5,9 I took it as "up", and so on. So a code such as 170018 would be UDRRUL. It works quite well.

But the biggest problem I have with this padlock is the lack of visual feedback. When setting a normal combination lock you can _see_ the value before you close and randomize the lock. With this one you can't... so if you recorded (or mis-keyed) the combination then your lock may be unopenable. So I'm trying to get into the habit of immediately trying to unlock before using the lock to bind me. At least it's only $$$ if I get it wrong, rather than being stuck :-)

ChastiKey can also be used in a "keyholder" mode so the type of game uniboi described is also possible, although it requires active access to the mobile device running the software, so some more restrictive forms of bondage won't work.
uniboi

Post by uniboi »

Hi All,

Glad it's got us all thinking :-)

I tend to keep my lock on the same code rather than resetting it all the time. It's a 12 direction code so I don't remember it. When I used 5 digit combis I could remember it for weeks. I also only ever look at the code while i'm unlocking. That way I don't get a chance to take in the code.

Thanks for pointing out chastikey... taking a look right now :-p

I originally was looking at locking up them posting a link to add time on here. I know we're all sb-ers but do you think something like that could work? Would any of you be interested in extending my locked up state ?

oh, and you're right... I cannot cheat it no matter how hard i try!