What gives you the most sexual pleasure of all things?

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Yogini4ever

Re: What gives you the most sexual pleasure of all things?

Post by Yogini4ever »

Sir Cumference wrote:Blowing stuff up!

:mrgreen:
Reminds me of a case I found in a sexuology from 1974, published one of the Soviet Union satellite countries: We have knowledge of at least one case of a person caught slashing car tires for sexual gratification. Next was masturbating in front of public statues. Gotta love my profession sometimes :D
Natashahousewife

Post by Natashahousewife »

My satisfaction now comes anally. I haven’t used my penis for 2 years now, when I make love with my wife I wear a strap on, she constantly asks if it feels good, knowing I have no feeling.
She will use her wand on my caged cock, and force me to a sudden ruined orgasm, but I enjoy the weight of her on my back while she spreads me open.
I honestly prefer the humiliation to any sexual pleasure now.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Sounds like she conditioned you well. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :idea:
[
alx1515

Post by alx1515 »

Being tied with my legs spread, ball gag and blind folded. The helpless and trashy feeling I get is like nothing else. Hearing strange sounds and imaging all the things that could happen to me.
alx1515

Post by alx1515 »

I posted this experience but will share it again. I girlfriend knew I liked bondage but wasn't into it at the time. I wanted to show her what I enjoyed. So I sent her a text so she expected to see me in a bondage situation, I'll spare all the details and get to the point. When she came home in the bedroom she saw, me tied hands behind my back to the top of the bed post so I was bend over a bit. Rope gag in my mouth, tide to the bedpost in from of from so my movements were limited. On my knees with pillows between them and a dildo strapped to the pillows up inside me so I was riding it and of course nipple clamps. She stood it the doorway, she watched for a minute or two while we stared at each other and me riding the dildo. It did turn her on and she joined in playing with me while i was still tied. That has always been my biggest turn on.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

i've got to say, a pair of latex underwear all nice and lubed up around my member makes for a REALLY nice feeling! like this, im usually ready to explode by the time i even get into bondage!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I don't know if you could describe it as truly “sexual” satisfaction but for me I find knowing my partner has gained great sexual pleasure from whatever we did is truly satisfying and a sexual turn on for me. Even if have not orgasmed myself I am very satisfied that my partner has and is truly satisfied.
I enjoy female domination, well any form of domination really. Being submissive, forced (with consent) or voluntary it just seems to give me more satisfaction, sexually and emotionally than anything else. Perhaps it is my natural submissive desires to want to please and satisfy others that triggers my own satisfaction.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
slavej7777

Post by slavej7777 »

For me the most sexual pleasure comes from being hogtied completely naked, claps on my balls and nipples and forced to serve my Mistress by licking her pussy until she multiple orgasms. It is the emotional high of pleasing her that makes me feel good. After she is satisfied I love to rub myself to climax.
vm1971

Post by vm1971 »

Being strictly tied and sensory deprived while having my balls and shaft relentlessly vibrated with a magic wand.