Be Careful What You Ask For

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
CD Tammy

Be Careful What You Ask For

Post by CD Tammy »

My girlfriend knows of my obession with tights/pantyhose and my passion for self bondage. She asked me to be completely honest after one of our sessions. Taking a chance, I told her the truth. I did not feel like I was truly helpless and that she was in full control. I could tell that she was really thinking about that one. So we talked a bit about what I would have done differently if I was her. Keep in mind that I was trying to be careful not to go so far off the reservation that she concluded I am too freaky for her. We talked about when I did self bondage. What turned me on about it and why that did not make me feel helpless enough. Obviously because I have to be able to get free.

We decided that we would combine our bondage sessions with self bondage. I was to get home from work and secure myself, in a really good self bondage scene. I was to show her how I do it. All day long, I was hard as a rock thinking about the different things that I could do.

When I got home, I put on a nude body stocking. It is like pantyhose for the whole body. We use our spare bedroom as a playroom. I thought about inside the cage but that seemed too easy. I considered a hogtie. That seemed too difficult. I decided that I was going to secure myself over the cage. Using very wide ankle restraints, I secured one ankle to opposite ends of the cage, leaving my legs spread far apart. I put a belt around my waist that has holes in it. I secured it to the cage. I padlocked on my collar. Then ran a cord from the padlock down to the middle of my back, the handcuffs went through the eye of the cord. I secured a ball gag, pulled a nylon hood down over my head, then struggled to secure my wrists in the handcuffs. I had made the cord a bit too short so this pulled my hands toward my head. I wanted to adjust it but there was no way. I was stuck.

I listened for the sound of her car in the driveway or the sound of the door opening. Time passed and nothing happened. Where had I left the keys? They were on the dresser. No way to get to them. I was stuck. More time passed. My arms were hurting from being pulled up toward my neck, my thighs hurt from my legs being spread so far apart. The air conditioner was blowing on me and a body stocking is not a warm item of clothing. I was drooling a lot. I could lean forward at the waist or stand up. Those were my only two options.

There was no way to tell how much time passed. I could not see a clock, I could not ask Siri. More time passed. I struggled against the restraints. Maybe I could break the belt, but it was secure. Through the hood, I saw the room light up, and heard the crunch of gravel. Relief flooded through me. She would release me soon.

When she entered the bedroom, she flipped on the light, and examined my situation. She careessed the backs of my thighs, my nylon covered back, and my ass. Then she told me to stay put and left the room. I heard the television come on in the family room. I was really hurting. I tried to scream out but it was very muffled because of the ballgag and the hood. I struggled against the restraints making some noise. When I heard her come into the room, I tried to scream out more.

She told me that I was to be still and be quiet. I again, tried to protest through the gag. Then my ass exploded in pain. She had just laid a belt across my ass! Three more licks including one across the backs of my thighs and she asked me if I would remain quiet so she could enjoy her movie. After she was gone, I tried to move my weight onto one foot then the other. I tried to move from bent over at the waist to standing. I tried to rest my weight on the top of the cage. And I tried to do it silently.

I hurt everywhere. I had drooled so much the hood was drenched. I didn’t even want to orgasm any more. Just release me and I will chalk this one up as done, went through my brain. My girlfriend had other plans. She wasn’t going to have me say that I didn’t feel helpless and that she wasn’t truly in control. When she came back to the bedrooom, she released my ankles from the cage but left the restraints
TheWingmen

Re: Be Careful What You Ask For

Post by TheWingmen »

How long did she leave you hooded and cuffed after releasing your ankles? What happened next? Dont leave us hanging!
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

My hands were still securely cuffed behind my back, with a cord to collar. I was still gagged and hooded. She attached a dog leash to my collar then led me to the family room. We have a big ottoman. She helped me to lay face down on the ottoman. I was forced to keep my head up because of the cord to the handcuffs.

I heard some duct tape being pulled off a roll. Then my right leg was folded and she began to tape my ankle to my thigh. She ignored my muffled pleas for a break and kept working until my right leg was frog tied with tape. A belt slap to my upturned ass was delivered as she explained that I was to stop all this whimpering. This is what I wanted. My left leg was frog tied like my right. The cord between the neck and my cuffs was released. I laid my head down grateful. She rolled me onto my back, still on the ottoman, my hands underneath me.

She sat on my chest then removed the gag. Before I could even say thank you she smothered me with her pussy. Both her hands were pulling my hair, keeping me deep in her snatch, as she fucked my face. After her second orgasm, she released my head. Still sitting upon me, I heard her sigh. I opened my mouth to say something, only to have her stuff her panties into my mouth then secure them with duct tape.

I was left this way for a while. I heard her in the bedroom and heard the shower running. The frog tie is uncomfortable but didn’t hurt my legs in any specific place. I would lift myself to move my hands for a less painful position. When she returned, she tore the tape from my legs, destroying the body stocking, as she did so. I slowly straightened my legs getting the blood flowing. Still handcuffed, blindfolded, and gagged she helped me go to the bathroom. After a much-needed pee, I was led to the guest bedroom.

The handcuffs and gag were removed. I reached for the hood and she landed a vicious lick with the paddle on the front of my thighs, not far from my balls. I stood like a good submissive. She ripped off the remaining pieces of the body stocking. Then my hands were cuffed in front of me. I was then put into nylon sleep sack that was securely knotted at the top. I was put into our cage, where I spent the night.
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

Sounds like you had a great night after all.
Rader
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

It took me quite a few turns and moves to get to where I could lie still. I even slept a little. In the morning she got me out of the cage and out of the nylon sack. She cuffed and shackled me spread eagle to the bed. I thought that this was great, she would now fuck me as a reward for not making noise at night. My cock was rock hard. I didn’t resist as she gagged me with a ball gag and pulled the black nylon hood back over my head.

My left nipple burst into pain as she clamped a nipple clip to it, then the right. I held my breath waiting for her to remove them. She didn’t! A few minutes later, I heard the shower running as she was getting ready. I heard her high heels as she approached the bed. My nipples were numb by now. She removed the cuff from my left hand and laid the keys on my chest. Telling me she had a great time being in control. We’d talk about it tonight. And she left.

I took the hood off first, then the clamps, then the gag, before freeing my right hand, and ankles. I masturbated, then showered, then got ready for work. I didn’t even get a blow job but it was one of my best experiences ever.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

I hope you had permission to masturbate. Or did you masturbate but not orgasm? That might be allowed. :rofl:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

She did not give me permission to masturbate but knows that I did it. When I got home that evening she laughed about it.