Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

kevlar

Re: SBBJ v2

Post by kevlar »

Cobalt45 wrote:Getting this error:
Error.png
Windows 10 64bit Home, all pre-reqs installed
Don't bother trying. I was getting this same error, which is pretty well the only reason I got back into fixing this version. It would not install and work on my semi-clean Windows 7 installation, with a similar error. I will release the updated version as soon as my volunteers / beta testers get back to me with feedback, as I changed the coding for the motion detection regions. Patience please.
Cobalt45

Post by Cobalt45 »

kevlar wrote:
Cobalt45 wrote:Getting this error:
Error.png
Windows 10 64bit Home, all pre-reqs installed
Don't bother trying. I was getting this same error, which is pretty well the only reason I got back into fixing this version. It would not install and work on my semi-clean Windows 7 installation, with a similar error. I will release the updated version as soon as my volunteers / beta testers get back to me with feedback, as I changed the coding for the motion detection regions. Patience please.
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

Well it seems there were a bunch of volunteers to test an updated version, however no one has really given any feedback. So I will just leave this here:

v2.55 The changelog.txt file in the install directory explains all changes. I think the most important one is the option in Settings -> UI/Detection -> Detection box, at the very bottom, 'Set colors with <space>'. This allows the user to 'Set Colors' in the middle of the session with the <space> key, which can help.

Here are the files:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/peixxz14l ... ng32-1.exe
http://www.mediafire.com/file/g0vkq6dd4 ... w53_32.exe
http://www.mediafire.com/file/yncwlmmrt ... w53_32.exe

And finally, do NOT use this in any bondage scenario. Doing so will cause irreparable damage to you, your loved ones, your dog, your community and everything and everyone you hold dear. I cannot stress this enough, all uses of this software are for fun and games, anyone using this for anything else is entirely responsible for their own actions and any resulting consequences. Have fun!
DtTrainee

Post by DtTrainee »

I tried a fresh install with the download from your last post and still get the same error message from the screenshot posted by cobalt45.
Sissy_Slave95

Post by Sissy_Slave95 »

For some reason I'm not able to select my webcam. It simply doesn't show up in the dropdown menu. Does anyone knows how to fix this issue?
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Sissy_Slave95 wrote:For some reason I'm not able to select my webcam. It simply doesn't show up in the dropdown menu. Does anyone knows how to fix this issue?
Does your webcam show up in the device manager? Are the drivers installed? does it work in other applications?
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Sissy_Slave95

Post by Sissy_Slave95 »

Slave_L wrote:
Sissy_Slave95 wrote:For some reason I'm not able to select my webcam. It simply doesn't show up in the dropdown menu. Does anyone knows how to fix this issue?
Does your webcam show up in the device manager? Are the drivers installed? does it work in other applications?
In other applications it just works fine and all drivers are installed. So theoretically it should get detected but I don't know why it doesn't work.
I also noticed that the software crashes, once I press the "scan" button next to the camera select dropdown menu.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Have you tried running the program as administrator?
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Sissy_Slave95

Post by Sissy_Slave95 »

Yes I already tried running it as an administrator and also tried using compatibility mode but it still does not work
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

Nothing will show up in the dropdown menu until you hit 'Scan' or 'Set' followed by 'Scan'.

'Set' - select which camera resolutions to attempt to open your camera with
'Scan' - try to open cameras with resolutions checked in 'Set' dialog.

The program will attempt to open up to 10 USB attached cameras. It will stop when no camera is detected. If you are hitting 'Scan', and the dropdown box is still empty, you do not have a camera that will work with this program, the camera does not have proper drivers installed, or it's default resolution is not included in this program. (which I can add)

IP based cameras should not be used, despite the URL camera selection option being present.
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

DtTrainee wrote:I tried a fresh install with the download from your last post and still get the same error message from the screenshot posted by cobalt45.
Have you completely removed the old installation, including the OpenCV and libQT installation files? What version of windows?
DtTrainee

Post by DtTrainee »

kevlar wrote: Have you completely removed the old installation, including the OpenCV and libQT installation files? What version of windows?
I tried today. Deinstalled OpenCV and libQT from the previous version and installed all three archives.
It worked. Starts and works without crashes on my Win 10 PC.
Thanks for the advice.
Sissy_Slave95

Post by Sissy_Slave95 »

DtTrainee wrote:
kevlar wrote: Have you completely removed the old installation, including the OpenCV and libQT installation files? What version of windows?
I tried today. Deinstalled OpenCV and libQT from the previous version and installed all three archives.
It worked. Starts and works without crashes on my Win 10 PC.
Thanks for the advice.
Yes that did it for me too.
Sebb07

Post by Sebb07 »

The program is working now, thanks for that! :D

The only problem is that I cannot seem to get the camera working. I tried using my android device with DroidCam by USB as a webcam. If I use DroidCam itself, it works and I get good quality video but if I try to use it with the program and hit scan, it closes automatically. I think because it doesn't see it as a proper camera.

Does anyone uses DroidCam as USB webcam and got it working? Or do u need to have a real webcam device? Help is much appreciated!
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

Sebb07 wrote:The program is working now, thanks for that! :D

The only problem is that I cannot seem to get the camera working. I tried using my android device with DroidCam by USB as a webcam. If I use DroidCam itself, it works and I get good quality video but if I try to use it with the program and hit scan, it closes automatically. I think because it doesn't see it as a proper camera.

Does anyone uses DroidCam as USB webcam and got it working? Or do u need to have a real webcam device? Help is much appreciated!
This isn't really a 'DroidCam' type of program. It is not meant to be run on a phone, only a computer with a USB connection to a camera. Sorry, but it will never work for this. How can you have a bondage situation based on a device than can slip/tip/fall over fairly easily?