Self bondage session tonight and session in return

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Coollared

Self bondage session tonight and session in return

Post by Coollared »

If somebody replies within 60 mins I'll do forfeit of choice.

Will do 20 minutes per comment or longest suggested time.

If I don't have an item suggest other, time penalty or forfeit.

Have cuffs,gag, blindfold, earplugs, collar, chains, belts, straps, ropes, padlocks, clothes clips and ice mechanism.

Clothing suggestions welcome.

Thanks
KinkInSpace

Re: Self bondage session tonight and session in return

Post by KinkInSpace »

Welcome to BoundAnna.

What exactly is the meaning of your post? If you are asking for suggestions, then it isn't clear. That is probably also why no one posted.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

One should also take into account that as a new member, there is a stay in the moderation queue as an anti-spam measure. Setting a time limit of an hour for comments from the time of posting will almost guarantee failure because moderators are not necessarily present 24/7 (we have a life, too).

Even if the post appears immediately, there's almost no guarantee that someone will respond within the 60 minute window. Like us moderators, forum members also have a life.

Moral of the story? Be realistic. Don't request unreasonably short delays for responses in any case. And be explicit - don't assume people will understand what you're asking for even if you know in your own mind what it is.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

bound_jenny wrote:...
(we have a life, too).
How dare you? :whip: :mrgreen:
... forum members also have a life.
How dare we? :gag: :whip: :mrgreen:

On topic:

I think asking for a session was the original intention. Then again, this is a board with members pretty much all around the world. Setting a time limit of an hour thus pretty much guarantees failure, as Jenny pointed out.

Furthermore it would help to know your gender and especially your (hard) limits in order to provide a session that will be entertaining, challenging and within your limits.

Regards,

Blacky

P.S.: By the way, welcome! :hi:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

How do a person know if we our an hour away, when we do not know where you are generally located.
As you can see , I am in Illinois, USA.
rader