Homemade chastity device?

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
marcoaph

Homemade chastity device?

Post by marcoaph »

I want to know if some now how to make an easy homemade chastity for man.
OzoneRed

Post by OzoneRed »

I feel your pain. It amuses me.
readyrider53

Post by readyrider53 »

:( saw the text but pics won't show up
The besy way is the safe way !
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

The pictures were removed due to legal requirements for record keeping that were impossible for the webmaster to comply with. Records need to be on file proving that any humans in the pic's are over 18. Because of the vast number of people involved in that site, and the time periods involved, there was no way to collect all that info.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Charlie tuna

Re: Homemade chastity device?

Post by Charlie tuna »

marcoaph wrote:I want to know if some now how to make an easy homemade chastity for man.
Are you still loking for information or have you found what you wanted? Also if still looking are you looking for home-parttime use or public use also?
onespecialguy

Homemade Male Chastity Device

Post by onespecialguy »

I've been tinkering with some Lowes/Home Depot pervertables with mixed success. There's a number of "plumbing repair kits" with some 1 1/4" diameter PVC tubes and connectors that in general work great. The tube diameter fits around my soft cock just fine, and I was able to connect it to a plastic cock ring with two luggage locks (drill holes through the plastic, loop some wire or small key rings through the holes and lock together).

Since this is DIY, there's always a few kinks (so to speak): first of all, the PVC tubes are longer than you'll need and should be cut down and capped off. When I first put my creation on, I was so excited and was able to get hard inside the tube - I had not blocked off the length in any way. Turned out to be an awesome orgasm - a tight tube, lots of lube... but that sort of defeated the purpose.

Next step: shorten the tube to only a couple of inches and block off the end so I can't grow too much.
masoboy

Post by masoboy »

Peter Sub

Home made chastity

Post by Peter Sub »

I'd like to react to the original question of this thread. Yes, I do know how to make a chastity device for a man. I made 2 different models for myself that I'm really satisfied about. (all the prototypes that went to the scrap-bin, we don't talk about.. :wink: )

I don't have a server available to store pictures yet, but I posted a few pics once on another forum, I hope it's allowed to put a link to that page here..

http://www.boundforum.com/forum/forum_p ... p?TID=5935

I could provide drawings to interested people..

Peter Sub