SBBJ v2

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Tenderfoot88

Re: SBBJ v2

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

sexdemon wrote:that program looks awesome, may i make a suggestion though, a "gangbang" mode of sorts, so as you have it set up now lets say a 100 suck session finishes off that cock and you just have to wait for release, with this mode, you can set up a session with multiple cocks to please (still only the one dildo), here is the settings i would add if that helps explain things a bit:

enable gangbang mode [] - tick box
number of cocks {insert number}
randomize amount of cocks[] tick box
minimum amount of cocks {insert number}
maximum amount of cocks {insert number}
hide how many cocks are in session[] - tick box
time between cocks {insert number in seconds}
randomize time between cocks[] tick box
minimum time between cocks {insert number in seconds}
maximum time between cocks {insert number in seconds}
spread blowjobs out over release time [] tick box - if randomize is ticked, this is unselectable, but if this is ticked randomize is unselectable, basically if you have a high release time, blowjobs can be randomly spread out throughout it.
average punishment time between cocks [] - tick box - if not selected punishment time will be cumulative instead (could be very high number for long many cock sessions)

so basically you crate a session as you would but you could then have to do it multiple times, each cock having random settings in line with your selections, like number of sucks etc, its all re rolled so each cock is different, in the breaks your allowed to take your mouth off the cock and have a rest. but the full idea is when you clock that lock committing yourself to suck for release, you dont know if your giving 3 blow jobs or 30. whatever your settings are.

hope you like this idea and decide to include it.
Cool idea! I second this request (not a democracy, I know...)
Evga

Post by Evga »

Hey,
your program looks good. But i got a Problem.
My Cam is not compatible with your Software. Everytime i click on "Select Camera" -> "Scan" the Software crash.
The "Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer Beta 0.75" works perfect but i want to try your Software as well.
I use my Smartphone connected over DroidCam. Has anybody a idea?

Greetings from Germany
pansexual

Post by pansexual »

Hi,

I had the same problems (sometimes crashes, with various cameras, including DroidCam), but could make it work. I couldn't exactly figure out when and why. What I did was a mixture of restart (when I had tried it several times, changed some things like plugin in new camera etc. etc.), change the chosen solution. I always start the camera (software) before the program. So I tried to do everything as clean as possible, and could make it work.

Hang in there buddy. It just needs our help at least in QA :) We need to figure out when it crashes, and hopefully that makes it easier to find the problem.
Plan ahead. Don't be overambitious. Slowly step by step. Play safe. Have fun. And tell us.
wazay100

Post by wazay100 »

Hello and good job you're doing!
I've got Windows 10 and it seems to run smoothly, although some options are disabled (like Suck Options - Options, Punishment - Run Application and Secondary Audio, Other Features - Warnings).
Also it doesn't seem to capture any pictures (creates folders but no images inside) and thus the slideshow is just a blank screen as if I'd disabled the slideshow or something like that. Tried several times of course - maybe I just don't understand the release times etc fully???
I tried to run it as admin and as in Windows 7 - no difference.

By the way is it shown/written anywhere where we should position each of the rectangles (0,1 and 2) since I checked the older version forum posts, but they only have 2 rectangles so I'm a littlebit confused.

Best wishes and thank you in advance!
I hope it's just my problem :)
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

as far as the old one goes,the squares that are now triangles would show up as 2 until tou clicked on the deep throat setup.then the 3rd one appeared.
Explorer

Post by Explorer »

hi kevlar...just to say ur doing nice piece of work...just instaled sbbjt v2.31 all 3 components but when i press to install sbbjt it ask me for password..can u olease send me password cause instalation is protected

many thnx
Lion

Re: SBBJ v2 password

Post by Lion »

From memory, I believe the password is boundanna

-Lion
Explorer wrote:hi kevlar...just to say ur doing nice piece of work...just instaled sbbjt v2.31 all 3 components but when i press to install sbbjt it ask me for password..can u olease send me password cause instalation is protected

many thnx
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

It has been a long time since I have visited, but I have recently had a renewed interest and did some bug fixes and improvements to SBBJ v2. Long ago I did a massive rewrite for version 3, but the changes were so massive that it got totally derailed with life changes and loss of interest. That is still on hold, but I decided to rework v2 to try make it more usable.

I have made some updates to the old SBBJ v2, and I am looking for some victims (beta testers) to try it out prior to posting to the general public. I found the problem people complained about with image capture, and added a risky new feature that updates the detection regions dynamically to account for daylight changes, and a few other tidbits.

Any volunteers, please PM me and I will send you links to the new version for testing.
VR1

Post by VR1 »

PM sent!
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

4 testers stepped forth so far. Great!

v2.53 with a few last tweaks for things bothering me to follow, including:
- faster startup
- larger image boxes on the right.
- ability to use animated .GIF files in those boxes.
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

Up to 5 beta testers!

I think I am done with version v2.53 which is pretty much as final with regards to features as I want it to be. Unless my testers come up with major bugs.

As soon as I have the go ahead from them, this will be ready for public consumption. (pun intended) :D
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

I have had a few PMs from new users who may have just signed up to beta-test this software, and be assured, I am flattered. I could have just posted the new stuff and let everyone have at it, but I did not. You see, this version (v2) is entitled SBBJ, the Self Bondage Blowjob Trainer, and one of the key components is the bondage / release part, which must work reliably. So this missive is for some of you:

You just joined & have never posted anything, have you at least been lurking here anonymously for a while?

In beta testers I was kind of hoping for people who have done some sort of bondage before, know the risks, or at least been here and read and/or participated for a while. Otherwise I may get someone who says, 'this is cool', and tries this out without TESTING, has an issue with the release method, and dies. Then the family spends the next 20 years trying to track down who's responsible, who to blame, and what kind of pervert has the audacity to publish such dangerous, deviant, reprehensible software. OR some parent finds that their boy is gay because of that program & that dildo, and wants to murder the person responsible for making him so, obviously whoever wrote that blowjob training computer shit. Perhaps I am being paranoid, but .... better paranoid than immersed in legal hell with zealots, idiots and parasites (lawyers).

Not trying to be a dick, but new users will not be beta testers. One of you already slipped by (you know who you are), but I insist on some semi-seasoned people from this site to check this out for bugs. It shouldn't take too long and then everyone can enjoy.
anode505

Post by anode505 »

Got a prob/issue.

Just trying to test it out, and I will set colors and then hit run.
It will say get ready, blue progress bar is like 95-99% done and just sits there. It will drop back to ~75% if I move it around.
Holding still for 5 minutes does nothing.
What am I missing?

v2.50 and Mac OSX 10.9 Mavericks
TIA
Cobalt45

Post by Cobalt45 »

Getting this error:
Error
Error
Error.png (7.29 KiB) Viewed 6816 times
Windows 10 64bit Home, all pre-reqs installed
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

anode505 wrote:Got a prob/issue.

Just trying to test it out, and I will set colors and then hit run.
It will say get ready, blue progress bar is like 95-99% done and just sits there. It will drop back to ~75% if I move it around.
Holding still for 5 minutes does nothing.
What am I missing?

v2.50 and Mac OSX 10.9 Mavericks
TIA
Not sure, but it sounds like the delay time before the session actually starts. In the Settings -> Release (tab)-> Times (group) -> Start Delay. Default is 10 minutes, which allows you to 'Set Colors', 'Run', and then gives you that amount of time to do any bondage, bonding, setup, whatever, before the 'sucking' session begins. Try changing it to 1 or 0 minutes.