Need suggestions for a scenario with new release method

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Greenleaf

Need suggestions for a scenario with new release method

Post by Greenleaf »

Hi everybody! :hi:

I was absent for a long time because I had a lot of work and this is always the case but i wanted to share my new idea and ask you for some suggestions about it.

I imagined this release method:
cucumber.png
(9.71 KiB) Downloaded 3853 times
A : it's a small cup dug in a cucumber (or something else like an half tomato... it must be edible)
B : It's a wire passing through the cucumber many times (you need a needle for that). B1 is fixed to an anchor point and B2 has the key for your release at its end (you can see that it's similar to the ice release method). So if you eat the cucumber, the wire is released and the key falls to your hands so you can unlock your handuff or whatever.
C : This is a little tank full of nasty liquid like cornstarch based fake cum with a black wire fixed to its top and a red wire fixed to bottom. The red one can go trough a pulley fixed to the ceiling. So if you pull down the red wire, it will overthrow the tank and empty it into the cucumber but you don't want it to happen (or maybe yes :whip: )

In the scenario I'm planning, I'm bounded under the cucumber with anal plug/hook, trying to eat the cucumber without overthrow the tank.

And that's were I need your suggestion, I don't really know how to bound myself to make the access to the cucumber quite risky with a (high) possibility to overthrow the tank.
This is the main part of my equipment :
-Ropes - elastic ropes - pulleys - handcuffs & anklecuffs - blindfold - lots of padlocks with the same keys - anal plug/hook.

Don't be shy, share your ideas.
Thanks in advance

G.
samanthathema20

Re: Need suggestions for a scenario with new release method

Post by samanthathema20 »

I can't see this. If you have access to cucumber, then you have access to key. You only need to pull cucumber by you teeth. How do you want to eat cucumber with a wire inside?
Greenleaf

Post by Greenleaf »

Yes, that's right... my bad

I just forgot to specify that the wire goes through rings or little hooks fixed to the wall or a wooden pole placed on each sides, like below
cucumber2.PNG
G.
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

I don't understand how that cucumber would stay put like that. You could probably bite into top edge with teeth and pull it a little, and the release string for key would come loose. Or maybe just pushing it a little with your body would be enough.
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

I see what the idea is, but I doubt it would work.

The idea is that in order to lower the key the extra length of the wire will need to be freed from the cucumber.

The problem is that by the time you have chewed the cucumber away the wire would be kinked and possibly tangled and then would never drop the key.

Even an ice approach, with a wire or string wound back and forth through the ice block, could easily fail. There is no way to ensure that loops of the string/wire didn't fall into each other as they came free. If the first and last loop tangled so then you wouldn't get any slack.

R. Mc.