I'm back folks.

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
restricted

I'm back folks.

Post by restricted »

:After the demise of my wife which hit me really badly. She meant more to me that I realised. I gave her a house, but she gave me a home.. I love her more than ever now even though she has gone.

Anyway. Back to the present. I'm back.

Tonight I have everything ready. I have a small foam roller which I have made sure there are holes throughout. Later when next door shut their door for the night, I shall put cable ties through the roller and fasten it around my head. It makes an excellent gag.

I have frozen keys in two bowls there are 4 padlocks, two suitcase ones and two large ones. I have fastened a heavy chain to a heavy bench that is fixed to the wall. I will then fasten one ankle with two padlocks to the other end of the chain. My wrists will be cable tied to the arm rests of the heavy bench and hopefully I will be able to escape before they get up in the morning, but of course as it gets dark at night, will I be able to see when the ice melts to release the keys to set me free?

I won't be able to pleasure myself so in all intents I have been kidnapped by slave traders who will turn me into a Eunuch looking after the scantily clad concubines of the ruler. I will have been told that if I have not escaped by sunrise, I'm parting company with my crown jewels. As I'm in the back garden. I hope it doesn't rain. I wish I hadn't given my slave girl outfits away now. :-( All I'm wearing is plimsolls and a half slip. :-)

In case you wonder how I will get by hands free to undo the locks. The cable ties will be joined with a metal link that will have been frozen as well. Experimentation here I come.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
restricted

Re: I'm back folks.

Post by restricted »

Marvellous. It would have to rain. Never mind. Chain now fastened to wall indoors. I'll give it until 22.30 and by then the lock keys should be well froze and I can put them, in the bucket to melt. Hands will be cable tied together. I'd have my hands behind my back but I'd never get out of it. The only thing is, if anyone peers though the front door windows they will see one bound idiot.

There is a girl who keeps asking if she can stay for a couple of weeks with me. But 1/ I'd have to notify the council, 2/ I'd be worried about her reputation. Unless she wants to chain me to the wall that is. :D And of course do what she wants with me. Be as horrible as she likes. :D :evil:
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Welcome back Restricted. Losing loved ones is never easy. Hope you enjoy your session despite the rain.

(Maybe next one plan something to do outside DESPITE a bit of rain :gag: :rofl: )
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome back, my friend. A big hug :love: to you after your loss. The first line of your post reminded me so much of my Dad after Mom passed. I know where you've been.

As for rain, it looks like this year, it's inevitable. Might as well use it to good effect.

Take care.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
restricted

Post by restricted »

Thank you Jenny.

It is hard getting along without her. Even though much wasn't said in the last three years, to know she was there made a lot of difference.

The report on last night. I undid the chains from the bench and moved them to a wooden door frame that is no longer in use. I put a curtain across it instead so air could circulate. The door was removed.

So the chain was padlocked to the frame and around my ankle. There was I waiting for my fait worse than death to come along. But the floor got uncomfortable. That is when I saw the ice had melted.

So I moved the chain to my bed and locked to my computer chair. I woke up with the chain hurting me.

Lessons learned. 1/ allow more time for the ice to really freeze. 2/ get a leg iron and line it with fur or adapt an old leather belt. 3/ either sit up against the wall or get a mattress to lie on. 4/ Get a decent gag and blindfold. (or a sensory deprivation hood) But in this case I was hoping sitting outside would wake me up when it got light. 5/ get a female housekeeper and in return from free accommodation as there are no locks on the bedroom doors she would have to chain me to the wall. (But I doubt if that will happen though. Shame)

It did have one lovely effect though. Lying on the floor my cock was the hardest it has ben for years. (I could not cheat on her and sex has been out of the question).
restricted

Post by restricted »

So now I am starting again. I will be getting a chain for the neck that can be locked to the heavy chain. A decent gag (Horsebit?) Blindfold, cuffs for the ankles and wrists. I have a mattress I can take downstairs

I have realised what I did wrong with the ice timer and have put a large saucepan in the freezer half full so when I solidifies, I can place the keys on the ice and top the pan up to the brim That way I have to wait for the ice to completely melt. I dropped the keys into the pan first so they sank which meant that when the ice was removed, the keys were on top. This way means they are stuck in the middle in a plastic bag.

I like the idea of the horsebit as I can lock it to the wall so all I can do is stand and stare at the wall and wait for the whipping to start. The only problem is I don't have anyone to punish me. Still, the imagination is the most powerful aphrodisiac.
steelcollar

Post by steelcollar »

I wouldn't be surprised if you could find an advert for a lady who would trade free housing for just chaining you up at night, as long as there Is no sex with you involved. All you have to do is fine the right place to look for or place an ad.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Wheeeeeew,

Really glad to see you are back & "well". I was worried when you understandably went AWOL after your loss.
[
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Welcome back!
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Welcome back, restricted. :hi:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
restricted

Post by restricted »

Sunday was 6 months since she died and as she loved Scotland, I put my kilt on and took her some roses from our garden. The variety is named after her.

Anyway, four girls came walking along and I heard one say "Dare I ask?" I knew what she wanted to ask but as it was a somber time for me, I moved out of the way. The next female who asks will get the response "The unemployed. But it takes a lot more blowing up these days. Are you volunteering?" :twisted: :rofl: