made an inexpensive bondage frame

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
sissyerika

made an inexpensive bondage frame

Post by sissyerika »

I was at the local hardware store and saw the aluminum conduit that is available to build things like a storage tent frame or trellis or something and bought a few pieces and cut them to the sizes i need.
Attached are a few pictures of where the project is now but it was only about $50 so far if that.
the cute parts
the cute parts
hands and knees configuration
hands and knees configuration
bent over configuration
bent over configuration
straddle/horse configuration
straddle/horse configuration
I have a few of me actually on it if anyone would like to see.

so my next step is to add some restraint points to attach cuffs, collars and shackles too.
I will make it so a collar can be at the front to hold head down.
Also a dildo attachment up front for forced oral training.

At the rear i plan to add another pole that can have a dildo for anal training, maybe even a f-ing machine that i am working on.

It is quite stable and stronger than it looks. I plan to add a couple extra poles to the bottom that can be moved as needed to increase stability.

Any thoughts from the forum would be appreciated.

Thank you
bound_jenny

Re: made an inexpensive bondage frame

Post by bound_jenny »

Cool... bondage Mecano! 8)

I like your system. The building blocks look like some of the stuff I've seen for temporary car shelters (for winter around here, mostly) or large tents that can take a heavy load.

Good work, Erika. Two thumbcuffs up! :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
sissyerika

Post by sissyerika »

That is exactly the materials I used. Normally would be used for temp sheds and car shelters.
The pipe itself is like &5 for about 8ft. The connectors are about $5 each.

So far I have just used a skill saw with a metal cutting blade to cut the sizes. My next job is to drill some holes to see how I can attach things.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Oh, this is awesome. I wish they sold those here in the Netherlands.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Slave_L wrote:Oh, this is awesome. I wish they sold those here in the Netherlands.
They do sell galvanized or black painted "scaffolding" pipes and accessories that can be used in a similar way in most diy stores in the Netherlands. Look for "steigerbuis". Often located near the wood section. for example at the Praxis stores.

In webshops you can also find aluminium tubing in several sizes. random google search example

Edited to fix the Praxis store link. Apparently the forum doesn't like the diameter symbol featured in the original link so now it goes to the category instead of a specific product.
Last edited by Gregovic on 08 Jun 2017, 23:38, edited 1 time in total.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
sissyerika

Post by sissyerika »

That was actually my original plan to use pipe or something. Even unistrut. The idea was to have something modular and configurable. I got lucky and found the frame kit.

I will post more as the project continues. Any suggestions are welcome
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

You got lucky for that price. I can't find anything even close that looks even halfway decent for much higher prices.

Best I've found so far is a web store selling aluminium frame parts for advertisement signs and the like. But prices for even something as simple as a 90 degree elbow connector come over €20,- :shock:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Gregovic wrote:
Slave_L wrote:Oh, this is awesome. I wish they sold those here in the Netherlands.
They do sell galvanized or black painted "scaffolding" pipes and accessories that can be used in a similar way in most diy stores in the Netherlands. Look for "steigerbuis". Often located near the wood section. for example at the Praxis stores.

In webshops you can also find aluminium tubing in several sizes. random google search example
Thanks for the link. I'll be looking into this.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Btw, the expensive aluminium stuff for signs I was talking about was this stuff. Maybe someone with more money to burn is interested
cheap_sb

Post by cheap_sb »

Nice.

I've thought of doing similar, but the only material that came to mind was either PVC or that stuff they sometimes use for street signs (the square tubing with lots of holes in it).

I now wonder if you can cut the tubing you posted with hand tools. All I've got in an apartment. If so that opens up a lot of ideas.
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

cheap_sb wrote:Nice.

I've thought of doing similar, but the only material that came to mind was either PVC or that stuff they sometimes use for street signs (the square tubing with lots of holes in it).

I now wonder if you can cut the tubing you posted with hand tools. All I've got in an apartment. If so that opens up a lot of ideas.
They sell a hand tubing cutter.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
sissyerika

Post by sissyerika »

I just have an electric skill saw that cuts it pretty easy. A hacksaw would be labor intensive but quite possible if that was your only option. It is just a straight cut and the material is not very hard to cut.
sissyerika

Post by sissyerika »

Riddle wrote:

They sell a hand tubing cutter.

They do have them. To actually cut metal pipe, the ones I found cost more than the project I have made so far. With that said, in time I plan to replace some of the thinner pipe with stronger pipes at certain points for more strength and investing in a proper tool to cut it would be worth it I think.