Greetings all

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
Ment2dothat

Greetings all

Post by Ment2dothat »

Though I have had www.boundanna.com in my bookmarks for some time, I just found the forum.
:)
I am a 40-something male from California who has been into self bondage since my teens. Self bondage has been something that has "come-and-gone" in my life through out the years. Depending on my moods, interests at the time, and lovers/wives.

Since the begining I have enjoyed self bondage both naked and in womens lingere. My gear has grown and shrunk with what has been going on with my life over the years.

I am currently married and in a polyamours relationship. Though my wife does not share my interests in kink, my girlfriend does. So, I guess I am very lucky in having a lover who can also be my safety person. 8)

I look forward to reading through all of the forum and getting to know the others here.
Ment
Babette

Post by Babette »

Hi there! You are a lucky person indeed! Welcome to the forum!

Babette.
One your knees, little one...
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

Welcome Meant2dothat :)

Looking forward to reading your experiences... :D
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

Welcome to the forum. :D
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

Welcome from me also. :D
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

A great big welcome from another "Duck" lover. :mrgreen:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"