Hello all

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
countdown321

Hello all

Post by countdown321 »

I have been trying a little soft self bondage for a while now, but after finding this site last week I decided to try something a little more strict.

After reading the Frustrated Eagle scenario I decided I would give it a go. I had never had the courage before to try anything where I could not easily untie myself. I was never sure about using ice, it either meant putting holes in the celling/walls or putting a key or string in the freezer, and other members of the household might find it and start asking questions. But as all this really needed was darkness and combination lock I decided to give it a go.

I don't have shackles, panties, bra or heels. but I did have some rope, chain, a combination lock and a regular padlock.

I have a fish tank in the room and I decided to use that as it was already connected to a timer and it just needed to be set to turn on at 3am for 15 minutes, I then moved my clock so I couldn't see it. That time then was 12:15, so I would have just over two and a half hours of bondage unless I fell asleep in which case it would be until morning.

I locked my room door and then I thought about putting on a "film", to help pass the time, but that would introduce light so I couldn't do it. I though about music for a few seconds but decided the best thing to do was to just go without, I knew I had a better chance of falling asleep easily if I got tired and also it would allow me to focus on my bondage a little more. I got out the chains and rope I had by my toolbox and the locks out of it. I put the key for the padlock on the shelf within easy reach.

I quickly stripped off, turned off the light and started tying my legs to the bottom corners of my bed and chaining my hands to the top, I put the regular padlock on my right hand the the combination one on the left. Now my bed is made of tubular steel so getting good secure ties and locks was quite easy, although a rather loud, at least it would stop me struggling.

As soon as I clicked the combination lock and started whirling around the numbers I had regretted it. I realised that the street light outside was shining a little light into my room though the blinds and I should be able to see the lock and release myself. I looked could make out the lock but not the digits. It takes 12 minutes for my eyes to fully adjust to darkness (I spend a lot of time out in woodland at night so I knew this for a fact. After what felt like quite some time I tried again to look at the combination lock, I could make it out a little more clearer but still not enough, I tried looking at it indirectly as I know this is the best way to see in the dark, but I quickly realised that I was stuck for the next two hours or so.

It was then that I got the horniest I have ever been, I realised that I had exactly what I wanted: to be tied up and not be in control of when I would be free.

All I wanted to do was to get hold of my erection and give it what it wanted. After a few minutes I decided I would have to try get free to do what needed to be done. I tugged at the chains but all they did was make a lot of noise. I then tried to get my feet free, what for I don't know, and the rope gave a little but nowhere near what was needed to get my feet free.

Blood and excitement rushed though my body, it was almost as good as an orgasm. I began to get hot and sweaty even though I had left the window open and it was only about 8c out. After regaining my breath I decided the best thing for me to do to keep my sanity was to try and calm down.

I tried, I really did, but all I could think about was bondage. There were loads of scenarios on here that I decided I would do in the future. I thought a lot about the sitting pee and hidden restraints scenarios. I wanted to do them so much.

After a while I started to doze off, I didn't resist it and had quickly drifted away. I woke later to the sound of the fluorescent tube in the fish tank firing up, it must have been a very light sleep I was in.

I still had half an erection and it was also waking back up, I quickly started fumbling to open up the lock but I found it rather difficult to turn the dials. I had had my hands bound about six inches above the rest of my body for two and a half hours, the slight shortage of blood had made quite a difference to them. Each click of each of the four dials took quite some time and effort. I thought that I might not get it open in time and be stuck like this until morning, that thought was more than enough to get my erection back up fully.

I did manage to open it, and as soon as my left hand was out it was straight onto my erection. I had never masturbated with my left had before and found it too be quite different. The deed was quickly done (and rather messily too)and I felt great.

I undid the rest of my bonds and quickly fell asleep. It was one of the most enjoyable things I had ever done.

from my experience and from reading this site (all of it, and a fair part of this forum too) I have learned the following things:
  • I love bondage;
  • Hands should be kept at the same level as the rest of my body;
  • A secondary release mechanism would be a good idea;
  • I want some girlie panties and a bra.
I did all this last Saturday night, and I am going to try again on Friday night. But this time I am going to put on some pink nail polish and some lip gloss. I had my toenails painted black at the time, I usually have them either black or pink (but nobody knows), and I will also stick in my anal beads. I will also make sure I stay awake so that I can get the best orgasm ever.

I would like thank everybody who has contributed to this site, Anna and The Storm in particular.

I am very glad to have gotten all of that out, it has given me quite the confidence boost.
Last edited by countdown321 on 08 Nov 2007, 20:57, edited 4 times in total.
countdown321

Lists

Post by countdown321 »

Could someone please tell me how to correctly format the list? I only know how to do it in HTML/XHTML.

Thanks
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

Welcome! That was a great introduction / story. (Please also post it in the true stories section. Not everyone read this part of the forum.)

I am not sure how you want the list and I do not quite understand how they are done but you can read here (http://forum.boundanna.net/forum/faq.php?mode=bbcode#6 ) for some help and edit your post by clicking on the edit button above. Make sure you preview any changes you have made before clicking submit.
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

Nice introduction! Welcome to the forum. :D
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Welcome.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
Babette

Post by Babette »

Hi,

welcome on the forum and that was a nice intro-story! :D

Babette.
One your knees, little one...
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

Greetings countdown321, and welcome to the forum. Looking forward to hearing more. The Countdown has begun. :mrgreen:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"