Are you OK?

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
slavepeter

Are you OK?

Post by slavepeter »

It is not often you come across someone who seems so in tune with you when it comes to bondage and cross-dressing. He was new to the online scene when he contacted me through this site and we started to converse about our experiences and fantasies. He did not live far from me and we started to talk about possibly meeting and what we could get up to. This grew into exchanges of photos in sexy clothes. I may post some of the pictures of me later. Our thoughts about bondage and domination possibilities flew across the email system. We are both straight but the idea of being tied, helpless and forced to do things with another man obviously excited us both. Over a three week period every email brought more excitement and arousal. It was a fantastic time. He was due to go away for a short time and we planned to meet up face to face when he returned to think about a meeting for bondage and domination fun.
At this point the emails stopped. I waited for a response but after about a week I decided that something had happened. I hope that it is just a case that he decided to stop rather than him being found out. I have not contacted him in case I make matters worse. I don't know if he will ever look here again but if he does I hope everything is OK for him and I wish him well.
bound_jenny

Re: Are you OK?

Post by bound_jenny »

You're doing the right thing by giving him time and staying out of his space for now. Let him take the next step now.

And then just take it easy. A few meetings over coffee at the coffee shop, to start. Get to know him better and let him do the same.

The overall goal is for mutual trust to develop, before any rope comes out of the toy box.

Good luck, and I hope there's a happy ending to this.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!