How important is Nudity with bondage for you?

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.

Not important, bondage without nudity its perfect. (lets say: 0% of the time)
15%
Some times, depends on the situation during bondage. (lets say: 25% of the time)
10%
It’s fifty-fifty. Both ways is fine (lets say: 50% of the time)
10%
Its very welcome part of bondage, but not necessary all the time. (lets say: 75% of the time)
18%
Its very important, always nudity, that makes bondage complete. (lets say: 100% of the time)
48%

Total votes: 40

GamePlayer

Post by GamePlayer »

How important is nudity in bondage for you? I really love being tied up naked.
It makes me feel more helpless in bondage. Completely exposed, nothing I can do about that.
Tied up in clothes or less clothes is also fun, but tied up naked makes it complete for me.

Is being tied up for you also important or tying up someone else naked important?
KinkInSpace

Re: How important is Nudity with bondage for you?

Post by KinkInSpace »

For me it is very important too. I still voted 75% for the simple reason, that I love bondage under my clothes and go out too.

Sure, I'd love to go out naked and in bondage, but its illegal, and... I guess it doesn't help that I'm a bit shy about that part too... xD
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
dsteve

Post by dsteve »

Sometimes one, sometimes the other. Tying up (or being tied) with clothes is closer to the DID or kidnap fantasy, but for sex, nudity is best.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

dsteve wrote:Tying up (or being tied) with clothes is closer to the DID or kidnap fantasy
That's the factor that counts with me. It's not just what I do with my bondage, but where I go, in my imagination. It's like a play or movie, with a plot, costumes, props, makeup, etc. The whole produces this alternate universe in my mind where some nefarious scheme unfolds, and I play my role in this scheme (as the suitably bound center of interest).

And, most importantly, it's fun.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

If I could vote twice, it would be the last 2...
75% to 100%...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Early on, with selfbondage being nude was definitely part of the thrill. Later crossdressing became part of it, as it would be harder to explain that then just being tied up, if caught.

Now, with partnered bondage it can go many ways. Sometimes Mistress makes me dress like a slut, other times more conservative, or sometimes just a bra and panties. Many times I am naked, or end up that way. Once or twice I was in normal clothes when it started, and ended up at least partially undressed. It all works for me.

Our last session I spent most of the day in bra and panties before Mistress tied me to the new eyebolts in the wall I had installed that day. She forgot to have me undress first, and then decided that from then on, if I was wearing underwear, it was to be thong panties so She would have bare skin to spank, flog or whip without having to remove or relocate anything.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Simple... Just cut them off...
I think that just a little bit of a thrill to the night...
Something that says that you are now just that much more nude...
(Then, there is the shopping trip tomorrow...)
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
GamePlayer

Post by GamePlayer »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:Simple... Just cut them off...
I think that just a little bit of a thrill to the night...
Something that says that you are now just that much more nude...
(Then, there is the shopping trip tomorrow...)
I agree completely!
Especially when that happens unexpectedly to you (as tied up person) :twisted: and knowing you can't wear those clothes again, and you can't stop it from happening. :twisted: :D
maninboots

Post by maninboots »

I concur with the idea of being tied up while clothed being more exciting for me, just grabbed and tied, becoming a DID (in my case Dude In Distress) Very intense feeling for reasons I can't entirely understand, but certainly enjoy.. "shudders".

(and as usual it seems I manage to be the odd one out, being the only 25% vote so far!) :lol:
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

as a CD it's of course clothes on if i'm the bindee.

if i'm the rigger it's a different story. having a curvy, female body tied up in ropes the urge to cut off the clothes overcome me ( i better make sure she's tied down fast, or i'm in real trouble)

that's why a long cheongsam is one of my alltime favorite fashionstatements.
it can be worn over or under a corset and yet all "relevant" parts are easily accesseble.
[