So did I manage 48 hours in metal bondage?

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
dante33

So did I manage 48 hours in metal bondage?

Post by dante33 »

This post might get a bit long... I will supply with pictures of the used gear so your imagination can follow along :D

My girlfriend recently left town for work for a few days. We haven't really found a way to utilize bondage in our sexlife that we're both comfortable with (it's an amazing relationship though, so I dont really mind that much), so I get my 'kicks' when she's out of town (she doesn't know about the selfbondage though, though I'm sure she wouldn't mind).

Now, as you probably know, when you get the time, and the time to plan it, the ideas can get... extreme. I'm quite experienced, and as I've said elsewhere on the board, I use almost exclusively metal bondage - cuffs, heavy shackles, collars and chains. So what did I do?

As soon as I was alone, I laid out all my equipment - I've gathered it over 12 years, so it took up the whole dinnertable. Started out with a simple pair of normal police handcuffs in front, a heavy duty collar (pic) and shackled feet (pic) - just to get into the mood for an hour or so.
Heavy collar
Heavy collar
IMAG0290.jpg (34.64 KiB) Viewed 3828 times
Huse.com ankle shackles (the wrist shackles look similar, just shorter chain)
Huse.com ankle shackles (the wrist shackles look similar, just shorter chain)
The plan was to stay in some form of bondage for roughly 48 hours, peppered with stricter ties for 30-40 minutes at a time. I can already tell ya - the 48 hour thing didnt pan out, which I'll explain later.

The first strict tie was quite interesting - it was a 'kneeling hogtie', using a homemade spreader bar to make it even stricter. I've put in a crude drawing to explain. The spreader bar is attached to a chain to the ceiling. To be sure I can get out, I'm using leather cuffs and collar, so I can get the cuffs off easily. The leather collar was attached to the place where the chain and bar meets. A ballgag was added. The leather ankle cuffs attached to the lower part of the bar, with the feet slightly off the ground. Finally, a waist chain attached to an attachment point in the middle of the bar, where the cuffs were also locked to. This was a VERY intense tie - the waist chain ensured that I could hardly move. Amazing way to start.
kneeling hog.jpg
kneeling hog.jpg (7.44 KiB) Viewed 3828 times
After this, I spent a couple of hours in a new pair of shackles I got the same day (ordered for the occasion) - picture:
Fantastic cuffs - the ones I got are heavier and a bit thicker
Fantastic cuffs - the ones I got are heavier and a bit thicker
ovale-laenker-solv.jpg (18.91 KiB) Viewed 3828 times
Those cuffs are amazing - perfect fit, comfortable and heavy. I used them with a 15 cm chain between them and a slightly less menacing metal collar than the earlier one:
steel_bondage_collar-455x455.jpg
steel_bondage_collar-455x455.jpg (27.85 KiB) Viewed 3828 times
It was getting late, but I did manage to do a fairly quick, nice little tie - stretched out on the couch. Using wrist shackles matching the ankle shackles shown earlier, the large metal collar, a head harness with ballgag (I have 4 gags to choose from) and the ankles chained, I attached 5 kilo weights (used for strength training) to the chains attached to ankles and wrists - and put them over the ends of the couch. I was completely stretched out, but could still pull the chains hard enough so that the weights would come back up... was the idea. However, the chains attached to the weights were too long, so the weights got stuck under the couch. Lesson learned - I fortunately had planned for it and had left the keys in the padlock attaching the cuffs to the weight, so I got out easily. ALWAYS have 2-3 ways out of metal bondage.

Now, things got interesting. As people often experience on this forum, when I orgasm, I lose all desire to be tied up for at least an hour or so. Well, I was horny as hell at this point but also quite keen on doing my 'multiple day' challenge. So what do you do? Make sure you cant get out! I put on the new shackles, locked a 15 cm chain on them and put the keys for both in a chest. The chest was then locked with a combination padlock - the code kept by a timed app on my phone (PhotoLock) - set for the next morning! So I came, cursed at my horny mr Hyde making life difficult for non-horny Dr. Jekyll and stayed up for another couple of hours - and slept in shackles. Which wasn't easy, the nights are warm here right now...

That was day one - which was actually just half a day. If people are interested, I'll write up day 2 - cause I did manage to stay in bondage for that whole day as well...
greenfrog9

Re: So did I manage 48 hours in metal bondage?

Post by greenfrog9 »

Awesome! Tell us more.