Where will my chastity belt end up

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Keyless

Where will my chastity belt end up

Post by Keyless »

Mistress and I were talking about my full steel chastity belt (which I am locked up in at the moment :D). Mistress said “If anything happened to you I'd have to get rid of it.” The conversation continued as follows:
“Perhaps I ought to show you how to cut it up.”
“No, I'd just put it in the scrap metal at the tip. That would amuse someone when they came across it.”
“Perhaps I ought to be buried in it.”
“If you like.”
“Well it would give the archaeologists something to talk about when they dig me up in thousand years time. It's mostly stainless steel, so it will still be in good condition.”
“If we're going to do that I think you should have a scold's bridle as well.”
I must confess to thinking "Can I have it now." I'd love to try one of those things.

So, what do you think. Would my chastity belt end up in some museum somewhere. Perhaps, by that time all men will be kept in chastity. If they are, I dare say there will be some much higher tech way of doing it, so my belt would be described as primitive. They would probably say “Just imagine what it must have been like to have to wear a thing like that?”

Any more thought folks.
bound_jenny

Re: Where will my chastity belt end up

Post by bound_jenny »

One has to think like an archeologist on that one.

For instance, what questions will be asked about your belt? Like the fact that so few people were buried with one? Some kind of burial ritual? Would it be deduced that such an object would only be affordable to privileged members of society, hence its rarity? Or by some Lady with authority and means, who wishes to control her stable?

Imagine how many times the discovery of a single artifact has provoked wild speculation and conjecture.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Not to mention the archaeological explanation for something that has no other obvious meaning: ritual/religion.
:facepalm:

One of my favourite stories is the one about the excavation of "The motel of mysteries":
http://coursesa.matrix.msu.edu/~fisher/ ... eries.html

If limited data are available, people are likely to be quite liberal when it comes to explanations.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

Perhaps they'll deduce that it was punishment for a sex offender?
boundero

Post by boundero »

I'm sorry to disturb the party, but they probably use google V38861.52.2 and come to a cached version of this page :rofl:

Haha, anyway, nice thinking, in my previous business I've done a project with/for some archeologists, If I ever run into one of them again I'll ask :D
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

boundero wrote:they probably use google V38861.52.2
I'd better upgrade, then. I'm only at V38861.52.1... :P
boundero wrote:in my previous business I've done a project with/for some archeologists
You seem to have had some interesting pursuits! 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!