First time self bondage walk

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Sprinttri

First time self bondage walk

Post by Sprinttri »

So I recently started trying outdoor self bondage as the weather has turned favorable. After reading some posts here I decided to turn it up a notch today. What a rush!
I took our dogs for their early morning walk in the woods just as the sun was coming up. It was lightly raining which added to the rush. I was dressed in shorts, t-shirt, and old running shoes. My cock and balls were bound with a nut separating knot wrap. As we entered the woods I let our dogs off their leashes to enjoy their freedom.
Now I have read about outdoor bondage experiences where clothing was left a distance away. As the trail I was on was a secluded but main trail and it was rather early the chances of anyone else being out were slim but possible. With a quick look around I took off my t-shirt savoring in the feeling of the light rain on my skin. I placed my t-shirt just off the trail on a tree branch. I'm Still within public decency with just my t-shirt off, so with a bit of trepidation I walked further down the trail and removed my shorts.
Now almost every bit of skin is exposed except my feet and the hat covered top of my head. My pulse raced as I thought about what to do next. Do I leave my shorts to the side of the trail and walk farther down the trail or keep them with me as a precaution? What if someone happens along or one of our dogs catches a scent and takes off away from my shorts?
As I stand there with my pulse racing and weighing the odds I place my shorts to the side of the trail. My hands are shaking with the thrill of being naked, feeling the light rain soak my skin, and risking getting discovered in my state.
Then I decide to take it up another notch. I take a deep breath and decide on some light bondage with one of dog's leashes.
I quickly form a handcuff knot in the middle of the leash and wrap the ends around my waist securing it in front of me adjacent the the handcuff knot. I was careful to make the loops just big enough to slip my hands in. As I slip my hands in securing my wrists I look down at how pronounced my bound balls look bound by a neon green shoelace that stands out against my bound flesh.
Now the rush just intensified. I'm totally naked walking along a main trail, my t-shirt and shorts are a distance away, the gentle rain continues to wet my skin, my wrists are lightly bound in front of me to my waist, and I could be discovered at anytime. With a pounding heart i continue walking down the path putting more distance between me and the safety of my clothing. After walking for a bit more we get to our turn around point on the trail.
Luckily our dog who likes to take off decides to cooperate today and comes when I call him to leash up and head back. I undo my wrist restraints and leash him up. Now I need to walk back to my shorts. We walk slowly back to my shorts still enjoying the feeling of total naked freedom while it rains. As I reach my carefully placed shorts on the side of the trail I release my cock and balls from their neon restraints. I pick up my shorts and continue walking until I am within possible sight of some homes through the trees. I quickly stop and don my shorts and continue walking to retrieve my t-shirt carefully hung in a tree. I stop again and don my t-shirt savouring the rush I am still feeling.
As we come within clear sight of the homes and near the end of the trail I leash up our other dog and continue into the neighborhood and home. I feel like I just got away with something awesome and felt the need to share my joy.
Now my next thoughts are how soon can I chance doing this again, how do I take it up a notch, and how far do I dare go?