Bondage with clothes on, ideas?

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
ponylady

Re: Bondage with clothes on, ideas?

Post by ponylady »

"freaking out in advance" about the details is never wrong.

this means you have thought about possible scenarios & how to proceed. might be usefull for awkward moments.

anyway, only you know her, so good luck, have fun and don't let a rejection discourage you.
[
tictac

Post by tictac »

How about you try to involve her in another way, first?
If you do self bondage, ask her to be your back up. If she agrees, make sure you need your back up. Talk a lot.
But go slowly into this.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Yeah, seems this is going to be the way. We both have a feeling we know each other inside out, but she is not yet giving in to this, so I am considering to just talk about the subject first and see how she reacts and only if things are really positive, slightly suggest it and see where it goes.

At first I wanted to use bondage as a tool to help her with building trust and having fun, but I'm starting to reconsider due to the nature of how our relationship currently is.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.