Hi!

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
bobom

Hi!

Post by bobom »

I'm a new guy from the UK. I've been lurking for a long time but never posted, so here goes!

I've been into SB since I was about 12 or so. I had my first ejaculation in SB, it kinda scared me at the time but excited me too. I used to 'feel funny' when reading about medieval tortures (I was a young history geek) and so one night I took off my pyjamas, tied each leg round an ankle and each arm round a wrist, looping in the middle to form a loose hogtie, but in front. I squirmed and felt really good, then I came.

I've progressed very gradually through the years (I'm in my late 20's now), mainly due to the secrecy I've had to operate in. When I first left home aged 19 I got straight on the internet and looked up bondage, and bought clothesline and many pegs, and spent a lot of time tied up in my room, tho the clothesline was the metal type with plastic coating so tended to slip a lot.

A few years later I eventually plucked up the courage to go to B&Q and bought some Nylon rope - what a change! No slipping, and comfortable ties. I also got 4 x 1m lenghs of chain, with some D shackles etc, which are fun!

Most recently I visited a sex shop for the first time and got some leather wrist cuffs, they've made a lot of ties a lot easier.

Historically I've always enjoyed chair ties and masturbating whilst tied, so it's all been a bit short, but recently I've been getting more into not coming for as long as I can and a bit more predicament style things.

I currently live with my girlfriend who knows nothing of my desires, so most of my bondage life is spent having the odd crafty wank over bondage pics into a sock, apart from days when she's at work and I'm not, which don't come up often but when they do... I generally get exhaused by the end let's put it that way!

Anyways, nice site, hope I post for a long while!
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

Hello bobom, and welcome to the forum. Have you ever thought about broaching the subject of Bondage with your girlfriend? I've read a number of surveys and studies that showed that MOST women would readily acquiesce to playing out kinky fantasies of their significant other, so long as she feels you won't lose respect for her if she does so. :wink: 8)
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

Welcome to the forum and thank you for a great introduction.
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

A big welcome from me also. :D
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

A big welcome from me also. I would let your SO in on your bondage desire, its so much more fun for both of you.
Sin 8)
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
bobom

Post by bobom »

Thanks guys, I guess I just need to find a cool avatar now :)
infenro

Post by infenro »

dont worry i still havent :p
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

I guess I just need to find a cool avatar now Smile
While an avatar is nice, it isn't essential. If you want one I think it's best to use one that suits your personality. Mine suits me to a T :mrgreen:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"