What is it that chastity does for you?

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
KinkInSpace

What is it that chastity does for you?

Post by KinkInSpace »

The question itself is straight forward, but for the sake of me not explaining myself properly, here's another explaination.

Some people cannot be trusted with their sex organ and needs to be locked away. But for most of us, we actually enjoy being in chastity and it can even be a way of life.

So, what is it that makes chastity so fun for you?

Please reply with the pros and cons for being in chastity that apply to you. Just to understand one thing: if it turns you on, it is a pro, not a con; if you wish it would not happen, then it is a con. ;)

I'll start:

Given that I'm single with no key-holder, I will be the one who releases me, so I don't have the frustration yet to not know when I can be out. So unfortunately for me, no experience with this either, though I expect this could be a pro for me. :lol:

Pros:
- I love the feeling that something touches my penis all the time. Like someone or something is holding it.
- For a chastity belt (I only have play belts that you have to take off if you need to pee or poop), I love the feeling of the belt going past my buttocks, pushing them aside, touching my sphincter muscle, or if applied, keeping the buttplug in place.
- The constant reminder when going to the toilet
- Wearing one makes me feel secure, especially since no one actually knows about it. So if I can do that, then I can do anything.
- You need to keep things clean in there.

Cons:
- If I use one with a ring around the base of my penis, and that ring is too small, it will start to hurt.
- So far, I've been able to come in every chastity belt or cage, simply because if I stimulate my nipples enough or have a wild enough fantasy, I will come purely by that alone. Now I have to admit, I don't own a "points of intrique for my CB-6000s" but I do own a metal spiked cage, and getting an erection in that one is extremely painful. Yet I'm positive I will be able to orgasm in that cage.
- You need to keep things clean in there (listed twice) Yes, this is both a pro and con. Pro, because it keeps your thoughts with your penis, but con because if done improperly, it is risky, and if you want to be better safe than sorry, taking your penis out for cleaning and back in, takes away the feeling of "your penis doesn't belong to you for an extensive time"
- Its hard to find a cage I cannot escape from and also allows me to wear it pain-free for an extended time, especially since these devices aren't free and there's no return policy.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Audrey_CD

Re: What is it that chastity does for you?

Post by Audrey_CD »

I get bored in a long* self bondage session., quickly starting to regret the wasted time when I could be doing something more useful.

With a chastity device I'm most certainly 'in' bondage and can't forget about it, but free to carry on doing other stuff.

It isn't really about denial, just knowing something is locked to me that I have no choice in maintaining until the release is given.

I regard painting my toe nails in the same way. I have no choice but to keep the colour there until I get the remover out; or struggling to get a wedding ring off over a swollen knuckle.

The real cons for me are discomfort - I'm continually trying different combinations of ring and spacer size on my CB6000; an d not being able to ride my bike.

* 'Long' can be as little as 5 minutes after the final lock clicks!
Toy Man

Post by Toy Man »

I just wrote something about this but it is very specific to having a partner who holds the key.
zixje

Post by zixje »

I am saving money to buy a belt, I really want it. For me the pro's are that I cannot touch myself and I feel something around my penis all the times. Cons I still don't know, I will see when I get the belt :D
zixje

Post by zixje »

Now, I am locked. And I am getting used to my belt. It's frustrating you can't touch yourself, but also it feels great to be locked. When using the toilet, I feel myself a female because I have to sit down always. So I am think I am goint to dress like a female :D