Hi all

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
Gregovic

Hi all

Post by Gregovic »

Hello everyone,

After many, many years of not having the nerve of joining any sort of BDSM/selfbondage community I decided it was time to actually do something with my kink. I'm nearly 30 and have into (self)bondage atleast since I was 15. I am also a crossdresser. I feel and live like a male in daily life but enjoy dressing up as a women in private (I feel no need to go into public really). I also enjoy self bondage a lot, though having bought a house I don't really get around to it much. Anyways, I have some things I want to share with you all so you can expect atleast 2 posts from me in the future (on my views on release methods as an engineer and on a simple mod to mechanical timer boxes to add a bit of safety). Hopefully after getting my nerve up here I might actually get over my social awkwardness and join some IRL BDSM people and get some "real" bondage done.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
bound_jenny

Re: Hi all

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

welcome aboard.

...and engineers views are always welcome.
[
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

ponylady wrote:welcome aboard.

...and engineers views are always welcome.
I think we have more engineers than we should have, were perversity randomly distributed.

Are engineers perverts from birth, or is it engineering school that sends them off in that direction?
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

I think engineers tend to be usually the more "nerdy" and less socially skilled type. And in that subset I suspect perverts just make up a larger percentage.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
zixje

Post by zixje »

Welcome!! :D
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.