Self Suspension Bondage

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
cdcheshire

Self Suspension Bondage

Post by cdcheshire »

Hi all,

not sure if this is the right place to post so my apologies if i'm wrong, but i am looking for a scenario/advice on perfoming self suspension bondage, any suggestions???
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

You have to be VERY careful when practicing self suspension. I was fortunate enough to work for a number of years in a place that had several over head cranes I got to use. This was especially helpful for inverted (up side down) suspension. There are a number of manual and powered hoists available depending on how much you want to invest. Being primarily in construction I can easily justify a pricey piece of equipment since it could easily serve a practical use for me as well. Barring that the next best way to do perpendicular suspension is by affixing an overhead pulley, capable of supporting your weight, to your ceiling rafter. Then affix an equally stout large steel eye to a wall stud. Then thread the end of a durable mesh bag with 5 to 10lbs of ice to a premeasured (to your particular need) length of rope that will run up through the pulley and down to the attachment point for your self bondage, ie your wrist, rope or strap harness, etc. The get up on a chair, bench, milk create, or the like, pull the slack out of your rope, snugging it up as tight as possible, and kick/push the support out from under you. 10lbs of ice can keep my 200+ lbs frame aloft for 20 to 30 minutes. Your experience may vary depending on your weight, room temperature, and how much ice you use. :mrgreen:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

My last house had very tall doors (I have no idea why) so there was more than enough height in a doorway for me to do self-suspension using a chin-up bar. I used the type that extends into the door frame but that also has a mounting bracket screwed into the frame to prevent it from slipping if not tightened properly. And I always suspend inverted!
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

My advice is to not try suspension when doing self bondage, it is to risky and a lot can go wrong.
You can always do suspension when you have a top to play with you.
I love doing suspension but never without a partner.
My two cents.......................
Sin 8)
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM