Introduction.... Hello! : )

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
Seaneh87

Introduction.... Hello! : )

Post by Seaneh87 »

Hello everyone!

I'm from the UK ( Near London ) and I've been interested in the 'alternative' scene for a while but I'll confess that I've not yet ventured very far into it!

I came across this site a couple of months back and I thought I had signed up then but I must have been dreaming because I don't see a username that would be mine amongst the userlist!

I'm hoping to talk to some like-minded folk on here, learn some things from your exeperiances and have some fun!

Wheres the best place to start... what scenarios would you recomend to some one fairly new? Like many people here ( I imagine! ) I'm not blessed with hooks in every wall/floor/ceiling!

Hopefully speak soon,

Sean
Seaneh87

Post by Seaneh87 »

Just notice that I've been ?'blessed/cursed'? with user number 666! :o
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

I was wondering who would get that. Welcome to the forum. :D
My personal preference was to try some simple scenarios first and then I started getting a bit braver and more confident.
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

DAMN IT!!! You got one of the two numbers that I would have given my eye teeth to have because it suits my macabre sense of humor! Welcome to the forum anyway. :P
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
Mc_ntk

Post by Mc_ntk »

LoRee wrote:DAMN IT!!! You got one of the two numbers that I would have given my eye teeth to have because it suits my macabre sense of humor! Welcome to the forum anyway. :P
:shock:

Anyways welcome.
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

Welcome number 666!