First time chastity

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
uberneil

First time chastity

Post by uberneil »

Me and the girlfriend are starting out in bondage and she really likes the idea of me getting some sort of cock chastity we are really new to this and was wondering what people have used and recommendations.

So far we have our eye on three;

Strict leather gates of hell chastity - http://www.lovingyourself.co.uk/bondage ... -1014.html

Chrome chastity cock case - http://www.lovingyourself.co.uk/bondage ... -3923.html

Houdini deluxe chastity device - http://www.lovingyourself.co.uk/bondage ... -3921.html

Anyone tried these? Do the prices seem alright? I dont want to be paying more then I need to :)

Any feedback would be great

Thanks
lj

Re: First time chastity

Post by lj »

First, welcome to the forum!

Next, chastity devices.

You could probably split chastity devices into three categories.

1- used during a "play" scene, perhaps for an hour or two. Provides frustration, stimulation, pain, an opportunity for a bit of humiliation

2 - OK to be worn for a day or so, more of the above effect

3 - OK to be worn for long periods, eg weeks, months, years! usually part of a Domme/sub relationship, providing clear evidence of who is in charge.

Pretty much anything will work for the first. The "gates of hell" are a plaything, not a chastity device, and like all devices, need to fit to do any good (or bad :evil: ) If the rings are a larger diameter than your erect penis, it's a waste of time and money, the whole point is to make an erection uncomfortable. The same applies to cages with spikes inside, unsuitable for anything more than a play scene. Incidentally you can have a lot of fun the some thin cord, binding the balls and shaft, adding weights, tying them to something fixed or other body parts.

For the second use, either of the two devices you've found should do the job, but again, size matters. In my experience, as a "grower", these devices and similar ones rely on the gap between the base ring and the cage ring to hold it in place, with an erect shaft to reinforce this. For me, with a "flaccid:erect" ratio of about 1:3 if there is no stimulation and the shaft goes limp, the device drops off at some stage. You might get lucky, or if you are a "shower" and maintain the length and diameter.

In the third case, get a custom device made to measure, from good-quality stainless steel - I have a MatureMetals "JailBird" - you MAY be lucky and get a close fit "off-the-shelf" but you will probably spend as much trying different types as you would getting a custom device that fits. I would stress that the fit means snugly enclosing the flaccid shaft in both length and diameter. Get that wrong and you will suffer, and not in a nice way.

There will no doubt be people who will say they have no problems wearing a cheap device for long-term, but that is likely to be that they just got lucky with sizing. £40 is at the cheaper end of the spectrum, the usually Chinese manufacturers have a flexible approach to specifications, and "stainless steel" may turn out to be nickel plated cheap casting metal, low grade stainless steel or chromed ordinary steel. For short-term wear this is not much of a problem as long as you inspect the device regularly for flaking or corrosion. You get what you pay for.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I totally agree with lj here.

I own the 2nd one myself, and its a nice one, but not one you would be wearing 24/7.

I have 2 cages I can wear long term. The CB6000s and the holy trainer v2. These are the cages you want if you want to go long term, and not want to spend a lot of money on an actual belt.

You'll want to avoid anything for playing if you have interest in wearing it for a longer period.

Also do note, for the CB6000 series, they have made cheap plastic versions which are used to try them out and see if it is something. Although they will break quickly, it will allow you to see how being in chastity is, and their price is usually half of the real deal.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Toy Man

Post by Toy Man »

We have one commercial cage and one set of rings I made. The set of rings I made stays put whether I am up or down and is about perfect. It makes being hard uncomfortable but is not painful when I am down. The cage is the same way bit man do I get a set of BB if my wife gets me going while wearing it. She really enjoys this, I guess she likes seeing me squirm and beg to be let out.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

If it becomes painful when erect, you have to understand that you will not be able to get sleep while wearing it.

Whether you want it or not, while asleep your member will proudly grow, and given that you don't feel pain, it will keep on growing, pushing the ring deep in your skin until the pain becomes so much that it wakes you up. And this is usually after about 3 hours of sleep. You'll have to get awake and set your mind to anything else (solving a sudoku is really a good way) to get flaccid again which will help you get back to sleep for another 3 hours. You'll be broken for the entire day though, and feel tired.

It takes a few weeks to maybe 2 months before you get used to this feeling. I suspect the reason is that once your balls are full of sperm and produce very little additional spam, your sexdrive also stops, and thus you do not get a strong erection over night. Do note that with more sperm in your testicles, your balls get bigger, causing even more discomfort from the ring.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
lj

Post by lj »

I'll have to disagree with Slave_L - if the cage is correctly sized, the initial blood flow that starts the erection gets met with resistance and doesn't increase, so the erection is halted in its tracks. The problem comes when the cage is a loose fit and the erection is getting well under-way - this is the point at which things get painful (and nasty things like plastic cages opening up along a poor weld line and trapping delicate skin) Once I started with the JailBird I didn't have any painful nights.

Having used both types, from my personal experience that is the case. As they say YMMV !

I'm also of the opinion that sperm production has nothing to do with painful balls - sperm are tiny little beasties and will be produced, die and get absorbed in the testes until they are required for action! - it's not like filling a tank with an unending supply - until they are fed into the vas deferens, mixed with seminal fluid and ejaculated. Poor blood supply is much more likely to be the cause of pain, as blood can get into the tissues but is impeded getting back out by the chastity device.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

This is a discussion forum after all, so you may disagree with me, even though you're wrong. :rofl:

Anyway, I have the CB6000s, and I have various sizes of rings. If I try a ring that is 40cm it is a tight fit. I can wear it during the day, but any orgasm, and the blood will go through causing the penis to expand inside the ring and to the penis part itself and thus causes a lot of pressure and it hurts. A 45cm ring does not have this problem. It is still tight enough to not get out from, but with an erection, the pain on that part is gone. Unfortunately with the CB6000s, an erection pulls my balls away from my body causing pain from ball stretching. Another reason to wake up. LOL

So a smaller ring definitely is not the answer. I have had round metal rings too (2 similar chastity cages), and one ring is slightly smaller than the other. The smaller one is the jailhouse cage (nr 2) and If I wear it normally, things are fine. When I get an erection, the metal will hurt and dive in my skin. I measured the ring to be 42cm in diameter. The other ring is 45 cm in diameter and it does not give me any problem with erection. In fact, I can sleep in it too. The only problem with that cage is that I underestimated the size. Its very big, causing a noticeable bulb in my pants, so wearing it long-term is not that handy. And unfortunately, both rings are not interchangeable. They're from different brand, both hand made.

As for my claim for sperm, this is what I thought would happen. I'm in chastity for over a month now and after about 3, 4 weeks, I stopped becoming horny and my balls also stopped growing. Last week, I orgasmed, and my sexdrive came back with it too. So it seemed like its related. I will have confirmation in a few days as I'm having the impression my balls are almost back to the full size.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Slave_L wrote: ... a ring that is 40cm it is a tight fit.
:shock:
I honestly hope you mean mm. A diameter of 40 cm would be more than enough for my upper legs (those with feet attached), and I'm not a tiny or slim built guy (1,9 m; ~114 kg // 6'3" and ~250lbs). :mrgreen:

So a smaller ring definitely is not the answer...
There have been various discussions on this forum about exactly that problem. Judging from his posts there, lj didn't refer to the ring alone to be of tight fit, but rather the complete cage.
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Oops... yeah 4cm or 40mm. XD

I guess the moral of the story is here: "Its different for everyone"
lj

Post by lj »

Yes, it is the whole cage that is a snug fit for length and diameter, absolutely not just the ring.

I've not checked the anatomy of the penis but generally arterial blood flows nearer the core of any part of the body, with the returning venous blood flow nearer the surface. The result of this is a restriction like a tight ring will tend to restrict the venous flow to a lesser extent than the arterial flow, hence the pain. The overall and much more gentle restriction applied by a well-fitting cage doesn't do this and the body seems to "understand" and the erection barely starts. This also prevents the "rip the balls off" effect with the badly fitting CBxxxx where the erection is allowed to develop.

As to getting progressively less horny whilst in a chastity device, I think this is much the same as the identical effect without a device, if you don't have sex, your sex drive reduces. This is just another case of the body acclimatising to needs, the hormonal balance shifts to save wasting energy getting ready for something that isn't happening!