Hello everyone!

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
5t3v3

Hello everyone!

Post by 5t3v3 »

This is going to be a long post :P

Hello everyone! I thought I would introduce myself. I have browsed this site for about 6 months or so and it is hands down one of the most informative and exciting self bondage sites I have ever seen! Great job Anna!

A little about my background. My name is Steve and I’m a 25 year old, straight, married male. I am an extremely normal person inside and out, honest! I’m active duty in the military and have a high quality of life. I can’t wait to get out of the military and head back to Virginia though! Anyhoo, I have been actively participating in self bondage and crossdressing for about 15-16 years. I can remember my first orgasm was during one of my first sessions (around the age of 10) when I was dressed and hogtied in my bedroom, and from then on, I have been extremely addicted to bondage and crossdressing. Another part of this is I have a huge shoe fetish. I used to get aroused by trying on my moms high heel sandals and pantyhose. Just the look and feel was sort of a natural “high” and the excitement was exhilarating! I’m not sure why I am like this or what might have triggered the excitement of CD and self bondage, but I have learned over the years to accept this as a true part of WHO I AM! Unfortunately, there is still a feeling of guilt that exists and I don’t think that will ever go away. Oh well, I don’t let it bother me too much 

The only person I have ever told about my little side hobby is my wife. She has known about it for about 3-4 years now. At first she seemed confused by it, then she accepted it, and now she just sort of tolerates it, but I know deep down she is not happy with this side of me. It’s a huge internal struggle knowing that I am upsetting my wife. I had her tie me up a couple of times but it was just not the same arousal as I get by myself. I usually have to wait until a day that she is at work for me to get down to business and fulfill my bondage needs!

I think most of the reason why it’s hard for me to feel the same around my wife is that most of the excitement of what I do comes from her NOT knowing everything about what I like. I don’t want her to know that I love to urinate when tied up, or that I love the feeling of an inflated buttplug stuck in my rear. I don’t want her to see me in latex gloves and thigh highs with a corset... because this is what is great about the bondage! The thought of getting caught in this very humiliating situation is the most arousing sensation in the world to me! Luckily though, my wife is the only person in the world that I can trust as well, so if that time ever came where I needed help, I know she would understand better than anyone else would. But anyway, these are things that are better left unsaid, even though I am typing it here, since you guys won’t actually ever know me in real life! I love to be able to write about this anonymously out to the world.

I’m not sure what else to type except that it’s good to know how many other’s have the same mindset as I do when it comes to our kinky sides *grin*. I have a session this weekend that I’m planning and I’m getting impatient and anxious! The weekend can’t get here fast enough! I would like to take some pictures of the setup once the time comes.

Oh yeah, my typical release method is usually just a block or two of ice in a stocking, which releases a rope and drops the keys behind me. I’ll have to take a picture of this in our dirty closet!! Damn wife and her clothes… it’s a messy place hehe
Here is a list of equipment I own:

Bondage gear and toys:

2x Pair of handcuffs
1x pair of locking wristcuffs
Rope - Clothes line type
Double D-Ring Red color Strap, (2) 4’ long 2” wide (4) 3’ long 1.5” wide (by the way…go here for all kinds of great strap and hardware (www.strapworks.com)
1x Bit gag with ball and anchor (for attaching to other surfaces!) *tee hee*
1x Trainer gag … I think I’m going to replace very soon with a more restrictive one
1x lockable ring gag
1x breather gag
1x Collar with rings * I absolutely love this collar… bondage isn’t the same without it!*
2x Nipple clamps
4x Butt plugs, 1 inflatable, the other 3 vibrate
Various chain and hardware, such as padlocks, hooks, anchors

Clothing:

1x pair of latex gloves
1x pair of latex stockings
1x pair of latex briefs, with hole for my enormously large penis…. LOL
2x hoods, one latex, one spandex
3x nightgowns, teddies, etc.
1x pair of pantyhose
1x pair of white thigh highs
1x black corset
1x white strapless dress
1x set of fake breasts, basically looks like a bra
1x brown wig ( I rarely use this since I always wear a hood now)
7x pairs of shoes!! All 6” platforms and higher, open toe of course *giggle*
1x pair of 6” stilleto’s with locking ankle strap which I can’t fit into anymore for some reason 
…. And I think that about covers it.
Good god I’ve gotten so excited just typing all this…. MAN I can’t wait for the weekend!!
Anyways, thanks for reading!
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

Welcome to the forum. That was quite an introduction! I look forward to hearing about your adventures. :D
5t3v3

Post by 5t3v3 »

thanks!

I can't wait to share my future sessions with everyone tee hee
Venom

Post by Venom »

welcome mate
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

Thank you for a great introduction and welcome.
jake

Post by jake »

xatm092 the impressed wrote:Wow, what a collection! Welcome! :D
5t3v3

Post by 5t3v3 »

I just posted a fictional story I wrote in the fic. story section. Hope you enjoy!
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

Welcome
Sorry I couldn't answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment....
Pony Play

Post by Pony Play »

cool... awesome bondege gear u have there.
5t3v3

Post by 5t3v3 »

I just went crazy the other morning and purchased 8 more pairs of high heeled sandals!

I have a little bit of a fetish. :P
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

Greetings and welcome to the forum :mrgreen:
5t3v3 wrote:
1x pair of 6” stilleto’s with locking ankle strap which I can’t fit into anymore for some reason 
What size are they dear and what might you want for them?
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"