Nipple Torture - With TENS

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
a.rimsky

Post by a.rimsky »

Yes I know it. But I'm interesting in electro-torture the penis and testicles. It is nothing to do with heart.
Grinser

Post by Grinser »

1- The problem with electicity is, that it is quite unpredictable. If you use DIY-Equipment or cheapo stuff, you risk frying some important bits of yourself. Get yourself a medical TENS unit or a unit from a big sex-shop and you can be fairly sure that they are tested and suited for use on people, but if you buy the stuff on ebay or in a crappy store, you are risking your health.

2- I don`t think that infertility is a big risk in electic torture. As far as I know, the only way you could possibly deal damage to your reproductive organs with a good electrotorture device is maybe if a contact produces too much heat (don`t know how hot those electrodes get, have no experience with TENS so far) ... but I think its highly improbable.

-I am quite tired right now, if you find spelling errors, just keep them.-
There is a beast inside man that should be exercised, not exorcised.
Pinkbottom

Post by Pinkbottom »

I'm going to go way out on a limb here. Note that I am not a Doctor and profess NO expertise.

But that said, I have read a ton of information about TENS units. They are considered to be very safe. They are not recommended for the neck or above, or for people with pacemakers, but they are routinely used above the waist and across the chest for chronic chest pain, angina, Etc.

I've never found any case where anyone has been hurt with one and I do read about it a lot. In fact they seem to do a lot of good.

The current is too small.

Obviously good sense says that you don't want to place the electrodes in such a way that any electricity goes straight through the heart. You don't want to use them if you have a pacemaker, and you don't want to put one on your neck or head.

But muscle stimulator's which are essentially the same thing have been used across the chest for decades. I'm sure someone has occasionally crossed their heart with them yet I know of no deaths from this.

This is just my opinion. NO ONE SHOULD DO ANYTHING BASED ON MY SAY SO. I AM NOT QUALIFIED! I just think the warnings are a little over blown. Can anyone show me a single case anytime anywhere of someone dying from a TENS unit? I've never seen one.

Pinkbottom
Grinser

Post by Grinser »

No problem with TENS units from my side, the dangerous thing is DIY stuff and cheap or misused devices.
There is a beast inside man that should be exercised, not exorcised.
Pinkbottom

Post by Pinkbottom »

I agree home made devices are dangerous.

A friend who does know about electricity told me that the BIG rule is to never connect yourself to the grid. Even with a battery adapter. That's is how most people get hurt.

He also said that while there are always exceptions, it generally takes an awful lot of effort to kill yourself with a nine volt battery.

Pinkbottom
Cindy123

Re: Nipple Torture - With TENS

Post by Cindy123 »

Just wanted to refresh this post, a lot of people are using Tens machines to torment themselves or subs who cant say no!
When you use a Tens for sexual pleasure, you tend to turn up the volume to high :shock: this machine is not for this application, and you can do harm to yourself and others.
My two cents :|
Sin
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
Leatherguy

Post by Leatherguy »

I have a Physiomed TPN200 TENS machine. http://www.physiomedhomecare.com/TPN-200-Plus.html. This is a good quality machine available for about £20 - £25 new. It is a two channel device that comes with self adhesive pads that last for scores of uses and can be revitalized by a little water. The power source is a PP3 battery and I use a rechargeable one.

There are three types of output. Modulation, Constant & Burst modes
• Variable pulse rate 2Hz-150Hz
• Variable pulse width 30µs-260µs.

The only change I made was to take two wooden clothes pegs (clothes pins) and drill a small hole in each of the jaws to take a brass drawing pin (thumb tack). I soldered wires to the pins and prepared the other ends to push into the leads from the TENs unit.

The best way of using the TENs I found to be to fit the modified clothes pegs to the red terminals and sticky pad s to the black. The cloths pins I clip to my nipples and the pads – one under my penis and the other to its head. The modulation is the best setting at maximum pulse rate and width. This can be very erotic and if the sticky pad is cut down a bit and stuck to the eye of the penis it can feel like a dry orgasm.

The usual TENs safety rules say connections never made between nipples – i.e. red to one and black to the other.

However, the following article disagrees that it is a risk under normal circumstances.

TENS is an acronym for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation. (Transcutaneous means through the skin - from the Greek).4

It is a low voltage penetrative unit. The unit generally uses a nine-volt battery (or alternate equivalent source) as the power. Because if this, I have heard people state that the violet want (which may drive upwards of 15000 volts) is more dangerous. But, this is untrue.
As we discussed earlier, the high frequency and exceptionally low current of the violet wand are not capable of penetrating the skin. Therefore the resultant electrical discharge from the device is equivalent to a static electrical (albeit continuous) shock. The tens unit on the other hand, takes this 9VDC charge and using electronics amplifies the output into a “step AC” (a dc voltage given frequency) and using capacitors, the voltage is boosted as well. This gives it the ability (through the low frequency [2 to 120 Hz – pulses per second] and higher than 9VDC) to penetrate beyond this tertiary layer of skin (your primary protection against electrical shock).
Now, please understand, a well functioning and properly utilized tens unit is safe. As mentioned, the voltage is boosted, a frequency is created, and it is capable of penetrating the skin into the nerves of the muscle; however, normally the voltage and frequency produced are less than potentially viable for passing through critical areas of the body (when used correctly). That is why we (who play with electricity) often hear about the inherent potential danger of placing the two electrodes in positions that would place the heart in between (such as across the chest’s pectoral muscles).
People do this (however) either for therapy or for fun. And, I can truly say that I have never seen any adverse effect in this (I do not, however, recommend it as you - my friend - may be the one I hear about).

http://www.bdsmdebunkingthemyths.com/electroplay.htm
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

The safe way to play with a tens machine is to use insertables, I loaded a picture of one I use :oops: , but there are a lot on the internet.
I agree with others,,dont use on nipples and crank up the juice :cry:

Sin :hi:
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM