hi everyone

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
solobondageboy

hi everyone

Post by solobondageboy »

Hiya

I dont really know what to say so Ill just blabber on and hope what I say ends up making some sort of decent introduction!

Anyway, I am 22 years old. I have always wanted to do bondage but been too nervous to actually do it with other people! I have always done stuff on my own etc like saran wrap, rope etc but have always been able to get out of them as soon as I choose (which kinda defies the point!)

I never once thought about looking around for some real ideas on solo bondage, until one night I decided to have a look for some ideas and suddenly I realised 'wow how could I not have thought about these things! ice, clocks, timers etc' So simple that I simply overlooked them all!

Thanks to this site and others like it, I have realised that I'm not on my own with this particular interest!

Anyway, I look forward to chatting about all things 'solo' with you people :D

Thanks,
Will
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

Welcome to the forum. :D And over 600 forum members says you're definitely not alone.
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

Welcome
Sorry I couldn't answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment....