Hello everyone. I am a new member

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
Michelle

Hello everyone. I am a new member

Post by Michelle »

Sorry for not introducing myself sooner (I already posted a few messages before I saw this introductory area). I guess I should be punished for such a terrible mistake... ;-)))
I am a male from Canada in his 40's. I have been interested in female lingerie (especially pantyhose/tights/stockings, corsets and other frilly & lacy underwear) for as long as I can remember.
My current girlfriend is the only one who knows about my fetish and sissy desires. I live a very normal male life, but I also very much like being dominated by my gf and forced to do scenarios (wear lingerie under my male clothes to go out, etc). I like being tied up at home but especially outside in a discreet area. But as soon as that blindfold goes on and I am tied up (to the mercy of my gf) I am free to think I could be caught at any time. I enjoy when she pretends she will leave me there and comeback later, takes off my pants, puts dark glossy lipstick on my lips right after gagging me... ahhhh the joys of being abused & helpless ;-)))
I hope I will be able to send replies to others also and help anyone live their fantasies. I guess that's what a forum is all about.
Yours truly,
Michelle.
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

Nice introduction. Welcome to the forum. :D
cdinbonds

Re: Hello everyone. I am a new member

Post by cdinbonds »

Michelle wrote: My current girlfriend is the only one who knows about my fetish and sissy desires.
Well, just her and the 600 or so members of this forum, plus the non-members who drop by, but we won't tell anyone! :roll:

Welcome anyway, don't be shy now!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Venom

Post by Venom »

and google, other search engines, most goverment organisations, and your ISP :)
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

What? You mean the government will know???

Ah I guess it's alright. They do things a lot worst than I do
:-)

At least I don't do anything illegal...

Thanks for the welcome messages. I'm still new at this and reading through the topics. I think I'll like this forum very much.
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

Thank you for the introduction and welcome to the forum. :D
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

Greetings Michelle, and welcome to the forum. Michelle Wrote:
. . . At least I don't do anything illegal . . .
Well Michelle that all depends on what government considers illegal. Please remember your countryman who was "Extraordinarily Renditioned", to Syria by Bush for no particular reason. Least ways none that I can see. But between the USA and the UK most of what goes on here could be construed as "morally illegal" by those governments. Bloody luck Canadian . . . :roll: :P :wink: :?
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"