Blackmail

Post your dares or request a dare here.
simplicity0

Re: Blackmail

Post by simplicity0 »

being blackmailed has always been a fantasy and I've considered allowing someone to do it, but either I'm too chicken or to smart. I'd love to play along and be the blackmailer though.
dsp12

Post by dsp12 »

Find someone you trust and give him/her pictures to blackmail you. Pre-agree if you do not comply the pictures will be shown to a third person you both know, as part of the game who is also trusty, or to more. It is humiliating to happen and safe. It cannot force you to go too far though.
azrael12

Post by azrael12 »

well if someone is interested in this kind of fun, pn me :whip:
cdbarbara

Post by cdbarbara »

tranny here, interested in being blackmailed. Message me

curvedblue

Post by curvedblue »

if you want to be blackmailed then pm me
cdbarbara

Post by cdbarbara »

I want to be blackmailed. Then I must fulfill the tasks and record video as proof I would like blackmail from the master and result in social suicide. publish my video (crossdressing, piss, scat, sex ....),Tattoos ... I wanna to be feminized, abused, humiliated roughly and Blackmailed, I like to feel shame as I'm your slave and slut. discuss the termes of the blackmail before you blackmail me You're getting my humiliating Videos....You're getting all of my information and information of my friends and relatives. time more and more time .. you get the password of my facebook profile. slowly you get video clips as evidence that I am fulfilling tasks...so have more material for blackmail me...
data905

Post by data905 »

If anyone wants to be blackmailed let me know, I would love to try this out.
sissy_jenny

Post by sissy_jenny »

msg me if someone in this thread is still active ;) :gag:
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

still active here
m185p18

Post by m185p18 »

I find it Intriguing thinking about blackmail options. Both ways. Is there any person (M or F) who is interesting to try? Can be built up slow.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

My vote on this is that you should not do it, as exciting as it is to think about it. Illicit photos could destroy you later in life. People in jobs that contain moral clauses are being fired decades later when their "Seemed ok at the time" photos and videos pop up in their adult life. There is a junior politician whose candidacy was called into question when a cell phone video of her doing a fully clothed public twerky dance emerged on YouTube from like 7 years ago. It doesn't take much.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:There is a junior politician whose candidacy was called into question when a cell phone video of her doing a fully clothed public twerky dance emerged on YouTube from like 7 years ago. It doesn't take much.
I think we are talking about the same person; she's been elected and that's when that old clip was dragged up.

Valid points you make & i concur.
[
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

ponylady wrote: I think we are talking about the same person; she's been elected and that's when that old clip was dragged up.

D'oh! :facepalm:
That's to be expected when I piece together the story from hearing half on the radio broadcast machine (noisy where I work) and the other half seeing it on friend's television set. I assumed it was mudslinging; in a way, the truth is even more disturbing.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
ponylady wrote: I think we are talking about the same person; she's been elected and that's when that old clip was dragged up.

D'oh! :facepalm:
That's to be expected when I piece together the story from hearing half on the radio broadcast machine (noisy where I work) and the other half seeing it on friend's television set. I assumed it was mudslinging; in a way, the truth is even more disturbing.
Well, that REP-? Was about 22 when the selfie vid was shot.
Goes to show you old habits die hard.(trying to sling POLMUD)
Besides, if it was the other gender, this would have totally fallen flat.
[
sub_eros

Post by sub_eros »

If a woman wants to blackmail me. pm me