F, SB, Public, Caught: She Wasn't Abducted

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
CatDancer

F, SB, Public, Caught: She Wasn't Abducted

Post by CatDancer »

Alice looked around the scenic overlook again to check that it was still deserted. It was a lovely spot overlooking rolling hills, just off main hiking trail connected by a short path. Alice liked it because not many people knew about it, it was usually private, impossible to miss on the trail, and not far from the parking lot. The hiking trail continued on for mile or two, looping around to come back to the parking lot on the other side.

She already had on her favorite cuffs. She didn't like handcuffs very much because she found the metal edges too sharp and painful for her, and a lot of leather bondage cuffs were too large and bulky for her taste, but she had found the perfect cuffs for her. They were actually made out of a vegan leather substitute, some kind of microfiber, but looked and worked just like leather. They fit perfectly and were very comfortable, and were completely inescapable.

She knelt and placed one of her padlock keys in a tin and hid it in the root of a tree covered by some leaves. She then stood up and padlocked her cuffs together behind her back.

At this point she could easily escape by retrieving the key, but each step she took down the trail would take her farther away from freedom, until she come around the loop back to the overlook again.

As a backup she wore the another key to the padlock on a short necklace around her neck. It was impossible for her to reach it with her hands bound behind her, but there were always lots of other people on the trail at this time of day. She'd die of embarrassment if she had to ask for help, but still in an actual emergency someone could free her.

She walked down the path back to the trail. She didn't like anyone to be able to see that she was in bondage, so she wore a long poncho cloak just buttoned at the very top, almost like a cape. It went down in back as far as her thighs, and being fairly voluminous it nicely covered up that she had her hands behind her back. Leaving it open in the front showed off her shorts and tank top.

She loved the feeling of being helpless and sexy, with her bondage hidden. No one could tell from a casual glance that she was chained up.

She walked down to the parking lot to pick up the hiking trail on the other side. She didn't like walking through the parking lot at the end of her walk when she was tired and it was later in the day, so she always went this way.

In the parking lot there were a couple families leaving and a couple getting out of their car. She enjoyed the appreciative looks from the men and teen-aged boys. If only they knew!

Past the lot and back on the hiking trail she began to feel excited as she always did. Putting the cuffs on was fun, she loved bondage, but back at the overlook she could have gotten out any time. Now she was truly trapped until she got back again.

She passed other hikers on the trail who gave her friendly greetings without incident. As she came to a small bridge she saw there was another woman there, lying down, perhaps taking a nap. Alice hesitated, not sure if maybe the woman would be able to see her bound hands from the ground, but then decided to sidle past.

As she walked up the woman stretched, stood up, saw Alice, and said, "Hi! I'm Susan!" Susan fell into step beside her.

Alice tried to think of something to say that would get Susan to go away, but couldn't think of anything.

Susan said, "The sunlight was so beautiful I was just soaking it in for a bit! I love these Autumn days, don't you?"

"Um, lovely, yes, they are. I'm Alice" she said.

Susan started to say something else but suddenly twitched Alice's poncho cape aside. "Whoa! Why are you hands bound? Are you OK?!"

"I'm fine... just, um, playing a game... I can get out at any time", she lied.

Susan blinked, but her natural good nature apparently reasserted itself. "Well, have fun! I'm going to press on ahead, if you don't mind, I don't want to miss out on any of this weather."

"Sure", Alice said in relief. Susan's long legs quickly carried her up the trail, and she was soon out of sight.

Alice sagged against a tree. She was trembling in reaction. This was the first time she had been caught. And she found herself getting really horny. She wanted to masturbate right then and there, but couldn't with her hands bound, and she found herself really frustrated. She decided to hurry back.

There was a shortcut trail that cut across the loop. Alice hadn't taken it before because she liked the walk, but now she was in a hurry.

She soon realized she had made a mistake. The shortcut trail was a lot steeper and rockier, and she had to take it much slower with her bound hands than a regular hiker would. She pressed on, hoping that it would flatten out, but it didn't.

She thought about turning back, but kept imaging that she might be close -- what if she scrambled all the way back when there was only a short more distance to go? But it seemed to go on forever.

She was also starting to get really worried. She hadn't seen anyone on this trail, what if she did fall and break a leg or something, and no one found her? She took the downward slopes very very carefully and very slowly, cursing her stupidity.

When she finally broke through to the main trail she was exhausted and her muscles were sore all over. She figured her "shortcut" had probably taken her three times longer than the main trail would have. She was ready to go straight home to a hot bath and lay off self bondage for a year.

It was getting late by the time she made it back to overlook with the sun starting to set.

There was someone there.

A guy was sitting in the middle of the overlook, unmoving, with his back to her, looking out over the hills.

Alice decided to just go for the keys. They were hidden behind him anyway, closer to her, and either he would see her or not, but either way she'd just quickly unlock herself and leave.

Her arms were so tired that she dropped the key trying to get it into the padlock. The key fell into a crack between the tree roots. If her arms were free she'd be able to reach in far enough to grab the key, but she couldn't reach very far behind her with her arms bound. She tried anyway, lying down on the ground and wiggling backwards, but it was hopeless. She struggled back up to her feet and kicked the tree, which did nothing but hurt her foot.

Right. Time for emergency plan B.

She blew her hair out of her eyes and limped over to the guy who was still looking out over the hills.

Alice could only imagine what a sight she must be, with leaves and twigs in her hair, which was starting to fall into her face again.

He was casually dressed in outdoorsy clothing that was well fitted. Instead of staring at her breasts or midriff like most men did, he was looking at her eyes. She felt all the more nervous.

He said, "Hi, I'm Mike" in a friendly tone.

"Um, I'm Alice. Sorry to bother you, but I, kinda could use a little help, cause my friends were playing this prank..."

"You're lying".

Her heart stopped.

He smiled apologetically. "I can always tell when someone is lying. I always have".

"Right, well, um, OK, so I was actually just playing a little bondage game with myself, but now I've dropped my keys".

He nodded, as if women walked up to him in bondage every day.

"But I have a spare key on my necklace, so you could just unlock my padlock..."

He nodded again, this time as if to say, why yes, he was capable of that.

"So, um, please?"

His apologetic smile twitched again. "I'm happy to do anything for you that we both want".

Alice tried to parse this and failed. "So does this mean you'll unlock me?"

"I like seeing you bound, so I have no desire to unlock you".

He was crazy. Alice edged away, suddenly afraid that he was going to grab her, but he made no move. She hurried back to the parking lot to find someone else to help.

It was deserted. The sun was setting, and there were two cars there, hers and another, which she assumed was his. Nothing and no one else was around.

She was getting cold and thirsty.

She trudged back to the overlook. Mike was still there, still looking out over the hills.

"Please help me?"

"You look thirsty, would you like some water?"

She nodded.

He gently held the water bottle to her lips, and she drank greedily.

"Why will you give me water but not unlock me?"

"I want to give you water".

She had the urge to kick him harder than she had the tree.

"Look, I'm in trouble. I need your help. What are you, some kind of monster?"

He blinked. "You're free to chain yourself up if you want to. I'm free not to unchain you if I don't want to".

"I'll make you a deal. Unlock me, and I'll go out on a date with you".

There was that apologetic smile, AGAIN. Even before he spoke, Alice knew she was going to want to kick him twice.

"I am very sorry, but I don't do deals where I do something I don't want in return for something I do want".

Make that kick him three times. And stake him to the ground. And let the ants eat him.

Suddenly exhausted, Alice sank to her knees. "What are you going to do?" she whispered.

He stood up and stretched. "It's getting dark, I'm going to go home". He paused. "You're free to come with me, if you want".

Alice froze. "But, but what if you raped me?" Oops, no wait, don't give him ideas.

"Like I said, I'll only do things for you, or to you, that we both want".

Alice couldn't think of anything to say.

With a little shrug, as if it were all the same to him, Mike turned away and started to walk to the path.

"No, wait, please don't leave me".

He stepped back, and gently helped her to her feet. His arms around her felt very good.

They started walking together towards the lot, and Alice found herself leaning on him.

Her mind whirled furiously. Going home with him was obviously a very, very bad idea.

But if she didn't, she'd be spending the night here. In the cold. In the dark. Probably with bugs crawling on her. But she'd survive, right? Someone would find her in the morning.

She tried to bring herself to say something, but she couldn't. Somewhat bemused, she let him help her into the passenger seat of his car. He fastened the seat belt around her.

The car was warm, and it felt wonderful to be finally sitting down and relaxing. Alice really loved bondage, and she found herself enjoying the feeling of the seat belt holding her to the seat while her hands were still bound behind her.

Miracles of miracles, her hands weren't going numb yet. She was so glad she wasn't wearing handcuffs.

Alice watched Mike's profile as it was occasionally lit up by the headlights of passing cars.

"I don't understand this 'I'll only do what we both want' business. You're abducting me, aren't you?"

Without a word, Mike slowed the car, pulled over to the shoulder, and stopped.

"Wait, what are you doing?"

He got out, walked around the car, opened the passenger side door and unbuckled her seat belt. "I'm not abducting you. You're free to leave if you want to".

Right. She could stand at the side of this rural road, at night, with her hands cuffed behind her. With the luck she was having this day, she'd be picked up by someone even crazier.

When she didn't move or say anything, he refastened the seat belt, closed the door, walked around the car, got in, and started driving again.

With the bondage, the warmth, the car gently going over bumps, Alice started to get really horny again. She wiggled, really wishing she could masturbate.

A convenience store appeared in the distance. She could tell Mike to stop. She'd walk in, and the store attendant would call the police. The police would arrive, and ask her lots of questions about how she had gotten tied up.

They passed the store.

Damn.

She couldn't bring herself to say anything.

Finally, a couple minutes later, she said, "Will you take me back to that store?"

"No".

"But you'd stop if I asked you to?"

"Yes".

Alice closed her eyes. Next time.

They turned into a driveway and drove up to a small cottage.

Mike said, "I'm home. You're welcome to come in if you wish".

Or she could stay in the car. Or wander around outside at night.

Surrendering herself to the inevitable, she let him lead her inside. Fine, she'd be raped, murdered, whatever. Maybe she could get something to eat first.

"Are you hungry? There's soup".

He fed her soup, spoon by spoon. It was delicious.

He showed her to a bed. "You're welcome to sleep here if you wish".

"Look, my arms are getting really tired".

"I'd be happy to tie you in a different position if you want me to".

Anything would be better than having her hands chained behind her all night.

He slipped a rope through each cuff, and finally, Finally, FINALLY took the key from her necklace and unlocked her padlock. He tied the ropes beneath the bed so that she was lying on her back with her hands stretched out to either side. She was as helpless as before, but it was a tremendous relief to be able to stretch out her arms at last.

She was so, so, so horny.

He sat beside her and brushed her hair out of her eyes.

She said, "I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow I have to get to".

He smiled and said softly, "you've lying".

"My mother is expecting me on Sunday".

He leaned over her ear and whispered, "lying".

"And I have to be at work on Monday".

His lips touched her earlobe and she gasped.

"True", he murmured.
Last edited by CatDancer on 19 Mar 2014, 15:57, edited 2 times in total.
CatDancer

Re: F, SB, Public, Caught: She Wasn't Abducted

Post by CatDancer »

I was curious about what self-bondage might look like personified.

Self-bondage is completely flexible in some ways (ropes and chains and toys let you put them in whatever configuration you want) while totally implacable in others (the lock won't open without a key). It's always your choice as to whether to click that lock or where to put that key, and then you have to live with the consequences.

What would it be like to meet someone who embodied that same combination of traits?