Electronic Timer Handcuffs (Merged topic)

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Brand X mk2

Re: Electronic Timer Handcuffs

Post by Brand X mk2 »

Please excuse the "threadomancy" but I am very interested in this device. I contacted the seller on eBay to enquire about the price; the price is $415 total (about £260).
Is it really too much? Sounds about the right price to me.

Has anyone bought one? It looks *almost* failsafe but if I buy it I will keep a phone as back-up (major embarrassment factor!!) and a small file; it would take a long time to saw through the handcuff but it would be possible.
sanek

Post by sanek »

Hi friends
sanek

Post by sanek »

Who wants to collect himself handcuffs with timer spread drawings, arduino programs, http://us.ua/1283476/
Attachments
jsohjAlJcC0.jpg
g-l5s2lX_j0.jpg
gIh7Go-1rso.jpg
CowLb7R1HYQ.jpg
sanek

Post by sanek »

continue

can sell parts through its store SpeakBuy.com
Attachments
ZJb56IVpPTE.jpg
yqO3TejlbCE.jpg
vRkPyws33PM.jpg
rzrrU7trESE.jpg
sanek

Post by sanek »

drawings open in the program Viacad(mac os)

offers only for users of this forum package details and 2 control board $ 150, still need to buy an additional 2 arduino nano, 2 servo
Brand X mk2

Post by Brand X mk2 »

Damn! Sanek is no longer on Boundanna and now I want to buy the original complete unit. He doesn't have an email or contact on YouTube either. I almost bought the electronic handcuffs in 2013 but I hesitated because I wasn't sure and I didn't have enough money. It's 2015 now and I am very tempted to buy them, but how to contact him? Maybe he can be contacted on Speakbuy? I haven't tried that yet.

By the looks of things, he has abandoned the project due to lack of sales. I think the two problems are that 1. It's an expensive device compared to "ice cuffs", and 2. the issue of safety is not so certain - ice cuffs are the safest design and can be trusted, but this electronic handcuff design is not proven. It MUST work perfectly 100% of the time; even 999,999 out of 1,000,000 is not safe.. Ice cuffs always work..

I know the device only has a 99 minute duration (hours would be nice) but the design looks good, there is no way to unscrew the cover (hinged cuffs) and there is an electronic timer on both cuffs - one cuff might fail, but what are the chances of both timers failing? x2 timers is a nice feature. My idea is to keep a phone and a hacksaw blade as backup - it would take several hours to cut with a hacksaw blade, but it could be done.

I have a pair of ice cuffs but I've never used them! The reason is water. They don't tell you about that problem when they sell them. Ice cuffs are great, but when the ice melts, the water comes out.. 2 litres of water on the floor or bed. :( Is there a solution for that?

But anyway, I am once again tempted to buy the electronic handcuffs - if I can find Sanek/Sasha.
Brand X mk2

Post by Brand X mk2 »

Some progress: The electronic handcuffs are still available on Speakbuy. Sasha sent me the link, it was impossible to find, and I'm not sure it is even accessible without the link, but if anyone is interested, here it is:
http://speakbuy.com/tovary-po-100-predo ... timer.html

The bad news: The current list price on Speakbuy is 9800 грн, which in US currency is $450 or £300 GBP, and that's not including shipping. :(
In his reply on eBay he says the price is $300 but I think he probably means £300, which at the moment is far too much money for me to be spending on a toy. If the price is $300, that's £200, in which case I will buy.

I've sent a reply on eBay so now I just have to wait and see.
Brand X mk2

Buying electronic handcuffs..

Post by Brand X mk2 »

This is like pulling teeth! The good news is that the electronic handcuffs are available for $300 + $20, but trying to communicate with Sasha or Speakbuy, it's like they don't want to sell, all I am getting is brief one-line messages that are more like clues and riddles than answers.
YOU:
I don't know if you still use this eBay account, but do you still sell the electronic timer handcuffs? I could not find the item on Speakbuy, and your account on Boundanna is closed. :-(

2 years ago, the price was $290; can I buy them for that price?

Я не знаю, якщо ви все ще використовувати цей обліковий запис eBay, але ви як і раніше продавати електронні наручники таймера? Я не міг знайти пункт на Speakbuy, і ваш аккаунт на Boundanna закрита.
- (

2 роки тому, ціна була $ 290; я можу купити їх за цією ціною?
http://speakbuy.com/tovary-po-100-predo ... timer.html

Handcuffs is available, you can sell for $ 300 + shipping
hi Sasha :-)
I will put the internet link on Boundanna so people will know the handcuffs are still available.

The price: Is it $300 - 300 US dollar, or is it £300 GBP? 9800 грн = $455 or £300

If the price is 9800 грн I will wait until next year.. I want it, but I can't afford 9800 yet.
$ 300 + shipping I'm selling
YOU:
Thankyou. Is there an alternative way to buy? Can I buy the item on eBay?
The SpeakBuy checkout/order page is difficult to translate, and I am uncertain of the currency грн.
I can also be contacted on Boundanna - user name: Brand X mk2

Дякую. Є альтернативний спосіб купити ? Чи можу я купити товар на eBay ?
Сторінка замовлення / замовлення SpeakBuy важко перекласти , і я не впевнений валютного грн.
Я також можна зв'язатися по Boundanna - ім'я користувача : Brand X MK2

And then after sending two messages to Speakbuy:
VISA 4149625803322500
recipient Moiseenko
320$

That final message is infuriatingly cryptic. What does it mean? Speakbuy gives me VISA account number, but I will have to got to my bank so they can explain to me how I can transfer the money.. and I really don't want them to look up the website on the bank computer! :oops:

The big problem is that on the Speakbuy website, the handcuffs are listed at 9800rph which is equivalent to $480, and the checkout is in Russian or Ukrainian and the page cannot be translated by Google, so I can't enter my details even if I were to pay that price. I want to pay only $320, but all Speakbuy have given me is a VISA number and the name "Moiseenko".
Sir Cumference

Re: Buying electronic handcuffs..

Post by Sir Cumference »

In general, do not transfer money when buying online.
If it is a scam, or just an unreliable seller, you will have a very poor chance of getting your goods or getting your money back.

I can see that you want them, but I'd declare it a lost cause if I was you.

(If you proceed, don't say you weren't warned)
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Brand X mk2

Post by Brand X mk2 »

Yeah.. I'm starting to feel that way. I am sure that Sasha is a genuine seller, you can see kits of his handcuff design in the Selfbondage Safety board, and the device can be viewed on YouTube. But damn, both Sasha and Speakbuy (maybe Sasha runs Speakbuy?) seem completely disinterested. It's frustrating.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

They may be real, but that does not equal neither reliable nor serious.

It has been three years since he first advertised his goods (today he would have had a taste of the plunger for spamming!). If he has not moved in three years, you should consider him dead.

I will merge this topic with the other topic about these cuffs. Please do not start several threads about the same topic.

(Bad for the OCD)
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
sanek

Re: Electronic Timer Handcuffs (Merged topic)

Post by sanek »

I repeat:
1. The price for those who are from the forum "bundanna" is 300(USD)+20(USD) Delivery
2. To buy the amount you need to pay
3. Write the city of delivery, shipping address, zip code, name and the recipient's name, phone number
Are there any more questions?
sanek

Post by sanek »

Alternative method
1. From a friend who lives in Ukraine
2. He communicates with me
3. I will send the money without handcuffs
4. Your friend is all checks and pay me the money
5. Then your friend sends you a handcuffs
Brand X mk2

Post by Brand X mk2 »

sanek wrote:I repeat:
1. The price for those who are from the forum "bundanna" is 300(USD)+20(USD) Delivery
2. To buy the amount you need to pay
3. Write the city of delivery, shipping address, zip code, name and the recipient's name, phone number
Are there any more questions?

Do you have a Paypal account?
Есть ли у вас аккаунт Paypal ?