If you go down to the woods today....

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
austin666

If you go down to the woods today....

Post by austin666 »

My Girlfriend has made me write this post as part of our slave agreement, and if it does not meet everyone’s standards I will get punished by her. She also wants you all to vote for me in my chastity session, she wants a 100 votes, I don’t think she wants me out again.

The link is: http://carlilock.com/friends.php?a=OmM0 ... J2eHdzYzw=

This is her fantasy and wants me write it out how I would make it happen if we could do it, so here it goes.

I am sat in the park relaxing from my walk, it’s a sunny lovely day, fresh breeze in the air, the smell of fresh cut grass, it’s a perfect summer’s day, and well almost I’m just missing the girl. What’s that? Someone is crying a young girl, sat at a picnic on her own; I think she could be hurt; I wonder over and ask if she is ok. She says “I will be fine, it’s just my boyfriend walked off and left me, we had an argument”. There there I say and try to comfort her, I’m sure he will come back I add.
We continue talking for a while and she stops crying, and she asks if I would finish her picnic with her, so it would be rude not to so I agree, I tell her my name is S and she in return tells me her name L. What a lovely name you have I remark, I now want to know more, she could be the girl I was missing to seal a perfect day. She tells me that she had been with her boyfriend for a few years on and off and things were getting worse and that she felt he had cheated on her. I showed shock and comforted her some more saying it was terrible that anyone would do that to her as she was so beautiful and kind hearted. She blushed and thanked me and said she need to go it was getting late and she had to go back home, I offered to give her a lift home and she agreed she didn’t want to walk home with all the picnic stuff in hand, now I had trapped the girl I wanted.
We put all the picnic stuff into the car and I open the door for her I am a true gentleman, so she thinks, I get in and drive off. She asks what is under the blanket in the car, I said I would show her when we stop. She seemed interested by that idea, but for how long would be the question. I pull up towards some woods she has been asking where we were going I just told her to show her what was under the blanket and she accepted that. I pulled up and stopped the car, locked the doors she now couldn’t get out I lean over to kiss her and she pulls away shout what are you doing? With that I grab her arm and handcuff her hands together, she is now fighting to get out of the car, but she ain’t going nowhere, not just yet. I strip her clothes off her, I tell her we are going to play a game of chase, if she gets out of the woods she is free to go if not she will be my prisoner and suffer as a result.
She’s a smart girl and fancies her chances of getting away, but I’m stacking the odds against her. I undo the handcuffs and tie her arms to her waist, with the rope running between her legs so every movement rubs her pussy. I tape her hands so she can’t use her fingers at all; I put a gag in her mouth and tie it tight I don’t want anyone hearing her scream, finally I put some goggles on her face for eye protection and I get my paint ball gun out of the boot. This is what was under the blanket, now you need to run as I shoot you and once I catch up with you its game over. She now looks terrified she has released she has no chance of getting out of the woods without being hit or caught.

I give her a 30 second head start and I’m after her it doesn’t take long before I hit the target right on her ass check, it explodes leaving dripping wet paint running down she screams through her gag at the pain and shock of being hit, this is just the start I plan to mess with her mind before catching her. I hit her again this time just below the bum on her right thigh she limps in pain as paint is starting to decorate her naked body. I quickly catch her again just below the same place on her ass, the pain is even more intense now as it is still throbbing from the first hit. This is too easy she is getting slower and slower each time I hit her, but she has a plan. She has released she cannot out run me as her hands are tied and she has very little balance, she goes into hiding hoping I will not find her, but I have seen her I hide as well I can just see her but she doesn’t know where I am, I wait and wait she thinks she is safe her plan has work she struggles to her feet and I squeeze the trigger she falls to the floor. I scored I direct hit to her left breast, I run over and take my prize, she is rolling on the floor crying from the pain.
I take her to an old tree stump and tie her to it pussy on show and hands and legs immobilised she can’t do anything now. She has a few bruise from where the paint balls have struck, but she will have some more now. I find a nice place to set up the gun and using her as a target I fire hitting her ass a few times, her legs and her back she is a sea of running red paint. I aim at her pussy and pull the trigger she screams as the ball explodes on impact on her sweet innocent pussy leaving it swimming in paint and feeling abused.
I go to inspect my marksmanship she is shaking and begging for me to release her, the marks on her body she will remember for a long time to come. I tell her I am now going to reward her for being so brave and a good target. I untie her bounds and put her in chains on her ankles and wrists. I give her a spade and instruct her to dig a hole. She gets to work, hours pass and she is almost done I have found some old branches of wood and made a cross from them with some rope. I now place a bag on her head and insert a breathing tube and tie it on. I tie her legs to the cross and raise it up hanging her upside down in the hole she has dug.
I get the spade and start to fill the hole back in burying her head in the dirt; all that can be heard is her faint screams through the breathing tube, at the point I stick a vibrator onto her clit, she is helpless and powerless to stop the vibrations that make her wet in seconds, she has to fight for breath on the tube and try to control her excitement, as it gets hard and hard to fight the orgasm and harder and harder to breath she explodes and cums everywhere all dripping down her leg. It doesn’t take long before I rip a second out of her helpless body. She is spent enough is enough I have had my fun. I dig her back out and let her breath properly still chained and dripping wet I drag her to an opening in the woods where I have hammered some stakes into the ground. I tie each hand and leg to a stake; I thank her for playing the game and walk away leaving her tied out at the mercy of anyone coming past.
Have fun and Play Safe

SA
Lorraine

Re: If you go down to the woods today....

Post by Lorraine »

Austin,

Nice fantasy. I think it may have been inspired by a HardTied.com teaser page called "Rain meet the Woodsman"

http://kinksterbdsm.com/promo/hardtied/ ... 4wLjEuMC4w

Check it out.
austin666

Post by austin666 »

Yes the girlfriend and i have membership to all of the insex sites, thats where we get most of our play ideas from, but she just wants to do all of them when its just not possible.
Have fun and Play Safe

SA
zena69

Post by zena69 »

It is just an idea I dreamed of recently. My bf takes me to an isloted section of a wood with a trail not regularly frequented by many people, and he binds me with a tree - hands held back tied and legs wide apart stretched by ropes to two nearby trees. He unbuttons my blouse and release the single hook of my bra at front below the cleavage so that my 36C boobs cearly exposed. He also unclasped the side buttons of my mini-skirt and removed it but leaves my panties. Leaving me this way he hides behind a bush nearby. After sometime, a passer-by of about late 30s, taken aback, stops near my, looks around for a few minutes, touches my boobs, stops for few seconds, then massages them, sucks my nips till I moan for more, he kneads them more and push his hands into my panties, rubs his hand over my pussy. All on a sudden two more older guys appear and join the first one. The new 2 share each of my boobs to knead hard holding the base of my boobs tight, the first one goes down - lowers my panties by ripping then from left side and throws away and licks my pussy lapping the flowing pussy juices. They now exchange their positions and ravish my boobs and pussy. This goes on for about an hour. I whimper for a good fuck but that is not possible. I started to shout for my bf and they all run out of the place. My bf returns, untie my hands but not me legs, I bend down and support me with my hands on the ground. He fucks me hard - very hard - from behind (I can see the other guys are watching from some distance) - don't know whether they will join my bf!