Neighbor's obsession

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
jumz2003

Re: Neighbor's obsession

Post by jumz2003 »

13. The cabin-trap – pt.6

Her tongue was magical! The way it caressed my balls and shaft was amazing! Petra’s experience was enough to erase the shyness away from me while the stunned Joanna was staring at the fabulous blowjob that was given in front of her.
My wooly blond friend was taking me slowly in and out of her mouth making one hell of a show to our guest. Joanna was sitting on a chair blocking the door and unintentionally touching herself through the jeans. Petra was kneeling in a helpless position with her handcuffed hands behind her back. Knowing very well her mouth was there to be fucked to my mercy my kinky friend was also getting very horny. The silence was filled only with her sucking sounds. Joanna’s breath was hanging in the air showing the extreme pressure in the room. I looked at her still feeling a bit shy but with growing confidence. We’ve never done it in front of another. Joanna wasn’t exactly welcome in our intimate world. But she deserved her place because of my mistake. So the least I could do was to drag her along…
- Joanna? – she jumped nervously hearing her name.
- Uhh…?
- It’s okay…
- What? What is ok?
- You can undress and play with yourself as much as you want! We don’t mind! – Petra nodded above the messy turtleneck.
- WHAT? No! Uhmm… I don’t think it’s appropriate! It’s… I don’t know…
- C’mon, don’t be shy! Sooner or later you’ll do it, I think we both know this.
- I’m not so sure about it… - her sentence stopped because I went up and walked towards her with a hanging hard-on! I’ve never seen a girl so frightened by a manhood before! Her eyes were about to pop out while it was closing to her.
- May I…? – she was totally still not even breathing. I went behind her and caressed her breasts through the clothing. She moaned and tried to escape my hands. But not with her best effort…
- What are you doing?
- It’s not fair to keep the pleasure for ourselves.
Joanna closed her eyes feeling the arousal growing quickly. My hands explored under her shirt and gently removed it along with the bra. While doing it she tried stopping me slightly but I roughly removed it all not giving her time to react.
- Wait! Give it back! Rick, please, you can’t leave me like this!!! – Joanna hid her huge melons with her palms trying to fight the shame.
- I’ll give it back if you join our game. Otherwise I might decide to leave you walking to your room like this! – my voice was intentionally not aggressive but playful. She was scared enough already so I had to be careful.
- Petra… guys… no… - she was mumbling with a trembling voice.
- Look… it’s simple: to join means to dress a sweater. And we have plenty!
- What? A sweater? Why a sweater?
- Do you prefer to be naked? – I answered with a question taking back the initiative.
- No… not at all! But… wait a minute… are you some kind of a… ya know… like those weird couples? A fetish one? – her brain was ticking even in these circumstances which was worth admiring. Our smiles with Petra answered her more than sincerely.
- Are you fine with that? – Petra asked.
- Uhmmmm….. I guess… yeah! – she was a bit unsure if it was true or she would provoke our anger if saying otherwise.
I went and took out Petra’s red wool sweater. The one in which she was walking in her own workplace bound. It meant a lot to us and I loved putting it into action in moments like these.
Joanna’s body quickly filled the wool stretching it with awful sounds. Her body wasn’t meant for such tight sweaters. The knit was suffering the pressure from her massive forms. I could clearly see her nipples, belly and even her arms! The oversized red sweater once was now a small wool web onto her chubby silhouette. Only the turtleneck was hanging freely onto her chest, long-lost its form from our kinky games with Petra.
- It’s… nice! – Joanna tried to smile.
- Petra! – I called. Still kneeling she crawled to me. Joanna was standing next to me cornered to the door. I was willing to pull her into this no matter how bad she showed fear. Cause deep down she was like Petra- craving for kink!
- Joanna, he’s soft again. – Petra began. – I think you can help us get back to where we were.
As I said- Joanna was smart enough to understand it all. She was just invited to use her coworker’s man!
Obviously struggling with this finally her arousal crossed the most important border! The one which I knew so well by now! The one which shuts the door behind and tells you “There’s no turning back”.
Her shaking hand reached for me. It touched my balls holding them for a moment. Then it went away.

And then came back again!

Joanna slowly began jerking me until the point where I was hard enough for Petra to take on. In the moment I got lost in the blond’s mouth once again I looked at our new friend.
- May I kiss you? – I whispered in the heavy silence.
She nodded a bit too fast.
While approaching for her lips I reached for the jeans and undid them. Joanna wasn’t reacting anymore. She had let me undress her completely and then dress her in Petra’s sexy sweater. She was into this now!
- You can kiss it if you want! – Petra’s voice broke our lips. Her eyes pointed my purple helmet. Joanna’s too…
- I… I don’t know, Petra… After all- he’s yours!
- You have my permission!
Joanna looked more confused than she’s ever been in her life. I turned towards her pushing her into the corner slowly. Then I gently pressed her down to the floor until she finished the move on her own. Her eyes were wet and begging me to stop this. But her lips kept being shut and her true self was beginning to appear.
Her face closed to my thighs. Her eyes focused on the hanging shaft just before her turtleneck.
And her lips touched me on the edge. Not knowing how to proceed Joanna just stood there with her closed mouth to my hard-on. Close to a heart attack she was somewhere in the middle of going to cry and getting an orgasm out of all this.
Then her eyes closed…

And her mouth opened.

Receiving a fuck in the throat was probably one of things Joanna hadn’t dreamt about but she quickly felt hungry for more. Deeper and deeper my length disappeared more everytime she took me. Soon precum made a mess on her turtleneck which made me stop just in time before I was about to fill her face with the real deal.
I pulled her up and called Petra. Then I whispered into the brunette’s ear:
- Do you want to taste some of her life? – Joanna had no clue where she was and who the hell took control over her body.
- Yes… I want to! – she said determined to reach the end soon because the tease was too much.
Then Petra closed and kneeled between us. I unrolled her turtleneck completely. Petra’s head got lost in her sweater.
- Have you ever felt the softness of a mohair before? – I asked Joanna. – Cause you’re about to!
Before having the chance to do anything to stop me I tucked in a big chunk of the hanging mohair collar into the chubby girl! As soft as it was the two fingers I managed to slip into Joanna along with so much wool was least to say unexpected penetration! But her moan was so loud that I immediately felt she was way closer than I thought.
I rapidly began shoving the mohair into her, in and out while Joanna was close to screaming from the pleasure! Realizing someone might hear her I reached for the messy red turtleneck and pushed it between her lips. Her face showed it wasn’t tasty but did nothing to stop me. I couldn’t believe what a good sub Joanna turned out to be!
And before I know it the familiar spraying covered Petra’s poor gray sweater! Joanna was cumming for so long that I thought she would drown my blond friend. But neither one of the girls moved anywhere until the shower was over.
Then Joanna collapsed on the floor in the corner unable to say or do anything. The most interesting thing was that her teeth were still holding tight the red wool in her mouth… and it seemed they weren’t willing to let go soon.
DON'T SAY NO, JUST SAY GO
jumz2003

Post by jumz2003 »

14. Free at last… or?

After cleaning Petra once again with Joanna watching in front of the door we all went to our rooms. I hugged my fetish-partner under the sheets and we talked for a long time about Joanna’s surprised face. Our new friend was ecstatic about the experience and eager for more. For sure she would be next to us in the future to the point where she finds herself a boyfriend with whom to share her fantasies.
But soon reality stroke back.
Petra got worried for what was coming. Being handcuffed and all. When help arrives the inevitable would happen. She would be seen and probably most of the others would guess what was happening. But then my fuzzy blond sub opened up and admitted things I wasn’t expecting to hear:
- Rick… you should know something about me… And about how I’ve been feeling these days.
- What is it?
- I… I don’t know how to explain this. All this self-bondage games I’ve been practicing… well… I love them but… This trip here and the forced handcuffing are beginning to open some bizarre desires in me. Dangerous even…
- What do you mean?
- In my whole life I’ve never been so… happy!
- I… don’t get it…
- I’ve fallen into a real trap! A real peril! And it’s lasting for days! My darkest self wanted this for so long that I’ve realized today that I don’t want this to end… ever! – my mouth was open and my mind was figuring out what she meant. – I know it’s dangerous and impossible but… My whole nature wants this restriction to last longer! I truly want to be tied up almost all the time! Do you get what I mean?
- I think you entered a loophole and you can’t go out…
- But I don’t want to go out!!! Don’t you get it!? I’ve never been so happy in my life before! NEVER! I’m scared as hell but this even turns me on more than anything else! The day I spent under the bed in the living room downstairs- it was probably the best I’ve lived through!
- You can’t be in bondage all the time, Petra! Get real- you have a job, chores to do at home, places to visit! I won’t allow you to get tied up and not live your life!
- Fuck my real life! I want this, ok?! – she almost cried this out. – You know very well that if you aren’t there for me I’ll do it myself anyway!
- Damn it, Petra! – I thought while she was making faces in the darkness. This was too much! She asked me to cross every possible line! For example- she just couldn’t be handcuffed forever! How could she use the bathroom or cook herself a meal?! But otherwise there are variations of bondage… NO! It’s almost criminal to use her like this…
But on the other hand she was going to do it on her own. I can’t always rush from every point in the country to release her! She needed a supervisor and I didn’t trust Joanna- she was weak and would let her desires run the show, not her brain.
- OK! But in one condition! You will always… ALWAYS listen to me and follow my lead! Understood? Soon you’ll get tired of this and it will all be over. Let’s give it a try until this moment comes.
- I promise I’ll listen and obey! Thank you, Rick! You’re the best!

On the next day Joanna awoke us with the news of the arriving army of rescuers. We quickly hid Petra’s hands and went in one huge SUV with giant wheels.
The three hour-trip was very hard but around lunch we made it to the near town. Joanna bought the tools needed for Petra’s release and my blond neighbor was finally free.
And she wasn’t happy about this… at all!

Her mood changed quickly giving me a hint she was way too deep into this bondage-play than I expected. But the feel of freedom was overwhelming right now and all this hiding was over- so I just enjoyed the moment…

When I left her at her place and went to bed I began thinking a plan for her. Wanting to be bound for long is a dream everyone in the fetish world probably had but Petra’s dream world turned into reality around me. I couldn’t sleep so I went checking the web about similar issues with other people. Just when I was about to give up after an hour of searching I noticed a site about psychology and fetishes. There a guy was into wet and mess and needed help in the forum. The administrators obviously helped him by pushing his fetish to the limits. They made him go through and experience involving so much mud that in the end it just wasn’t a pleasure anymore. He admitted it was “disgusting” and draw the line for him and his desires. Now he was enjoying the mud puddles cautiously. Just the effect I was seeking.
So if Petra wants permanent restriction she would get it.

I ordered some stuff from ebay and went to sleep…
DON'T SAY NO, JUST SAY GO
diyguy

Post by diyguy »

5 out of 5. Great read
Do it yourself bondage stuff to get yourself in self bondage :D
Crescendo

Post by Crescendo »

Took a while, but great read. I enjoyed every word of it :D