TimeLock

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

goneaway

TimeLock

Post by goneaway »

Hey Guys,

Im sure most of us are aware that the Official TimeLock website is down, as is the yahoo groups page, I have been waiting for ages for them to allow me on board, and have so far found in extremely frustrating.

Does anyone else here on the site use Timelock and if so would they mind sharing with me where they get new codes from and if they would like to exchange some with me too? or is their a different site out there for this topic?

Thanks in advance.

Britishsub
jason88888

Re: TimeLock

Post by jason88888 »

britishsub wrote:Hey Guys,

Im sure most of us are aware that the Official TimeLock website is down, as is the yahoo groups page, I have been waiting for ages for them to allow me on board, and have so far found in extremely frustrating.

Does anyone else here on the site use Timelock and if so would they mind sharing with me where they get new codes from and if they would like to exchange some with me too? or is their a different site out there for this topic?

Thanks in advance.

Britishsub
Hi britishsub!

Maybe you could describe what that TimeLock website actually did, for those who don't know (like me).

When I hear timelock I think it could be something for lock "something" away, ... take a look a PictureLokIt, maybe this is what you are searching for?

http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =28&t=4861

Best greetings!
goneaway

Post by goneaway »

Excellent thanks, is their any websites, that is to exchange codes to set each other in bondage ? Thanks in advance.
jason88888

Post by jason88888 »

britishsub wrote:Excellent thanks, is their any websites, that is to exchange codes to set each other in bondage ? Thanks in advance.
There is this carlilock page:
http://www.carlilock.com/

(If chastitiy is what you are looking for?!... if not, please describe more detailed what are you actually looking for, would make it easier for the users here to help you.)

Best greetings! :hi:
Jason
twistersam

Post by twistersam »

Just send me a pb and I will create a timelock code for as long as you want......
HellzBellz

Post by HellzBellz »

I prefer using Timelock for chastity lockups but without registering, that's sadly no longer possible.

If you want a code for bondage, let me know what your limits are. I may even keep to them. :wink:
edding

Post by edding »

I hope, that the TimeLock page will be up again in the future. I still prefer Timelock over any other tools.
But the Yahoo Group Page is still open and there are still sometimes new posts about key requests etc.
But if the Group leader went missing, joining the group might really be no longer possible :/
LoKiT
Retired Moderator

Post by LoKiT »

I'm seriously thinking of writing a new version of PictureLoKiT2 for Windows and Android.
Add your wish list to this thread...
electrodick

Post by electrodick »

Hi LoKit... I had tried the Beta of Picture LoKit and it was great.

Today I downloaded the recent version and it wont run on Windows 7 (unlike the Beta that is fine).

Bummer!
twistersam

Post by twistersam »

LoKiT wrote:I'm seriously thinking of writing a new version of PictureLoKiT2 for Windows and Android.
Would like to see the following extra's

- Add a penalty option if you want to view the remaining duration
- Add a randomise option where the software decides how long you will stay locked without having to select the precentage, something between 0 to 200% longer or shorter.
- Add a option that doesn't show the picture once the duration is over but lets the user click on a button to check if the duration is over. Clicking to early doubles the remaining duration without telling how long, clicking after the duration is over and you get the picture. Only works if you use the randomise duration earlier or longer so you have no idee how long you are locked.

Would be a great addition to the already great software (which works on Win7 64 bit for me)
HellzBellz

Post by HellzBellz »

I'm seriously thinking of writing a new version of PictureLoKiT2 for Windows and Android.
I know PictureLoKiT was not designed to perform the same functions as Timelock but I would love to see an updated, improved and even more flexible Timelock clone. The critical function for me is the ability to send remote keys and updates to others. I'd love to see this in an updated PictureLoKiT.

Since the author of the Timelock software ("Master Gharlane") has abandoned development and closed the official download site for the software, for the benefit of those not familiar with Timelock, I've taken the liberty of posting the current version (v6) to a hosting site here http://www60.zippyshare.com/v/31593489/file.html with the name lockedupv6.zip.

This is the free, unregistered version so is restricted to 24hrs maximum duration and various other restrictions. I can't share my registration file since, as well as obviously being illegal to do so, it contains personal info. Sorry :(

I've also included my list of timeservers and my pdf conversion of the old windows .hlp file which is not supported in W7.

For those, like me, who get slightly paranoid about downloading unknown zip files, a scan from Jotti can be seen here http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresul ... e052e29623

Btw, if posting this link in any way contravenes the rules of the board, my apologies and would the mods please remove/amend the post and send me to the naughty step! :lol:
It's not fun until you wish you'd never started!
peter76

Post by peter76 »

LoKiT wrote:I'm seriously thinking of writing a new version of PictureLoKiT2 for Windows and Android.
Hi LoKit

I do like what you have created. Thanks for your effort!
My wish list? Well like other already suggested I would really like an option to transmit or send the actual status (aka remaining time). Apply update's from a remote keyholder to increase or decrease the remaining time.. I would also like the option to run several version of PictureLokit at the same time. That opens the possibility to release one lock at a time. And keep close control on the lockee. An fun feature would be a timer that counts up in stead of counting down. :-) just for fun!

Thanks

peter
LoKiT
Retired Moderator

Post by LoKiT »

HellzBellz, thanks for the peep at v6, it was helpful to remember how it worked.
Electrodick: Sorry its buggy with certain firewalls and routers. You will be pleased to know the all new version uses a proper timeserver client to check on elapsed time. If you disconnect the internet to cheat the clock it will ignore it and you will have to keep the machine running till the connection is restored or the set time has completed. The first time you run it v2 scans a list of servers to see which ones are contactable before you can use it. It then creates a short list of available servers which it randomly chooses for time updates, thus not hammering for update from the one server. Furthermore, the list can be edited to add your own servers. And its build for Win7-64 not XP.

Your Ideas:
Add a penalty option if you want to view the remaining duration - Yep can add that as an option
Add a randomise option where the software decides how long you will stay locked without having to select the precentage - I was thinking along the lines of the orginal but with two slider bars to bias longer up to 100% and another for shorter up to 100%, that way if you set both 30mins could be 1 min to 1 hr, or the with just using the one bar 30 - 60 mins or the other 1 min - 30 min.
Add a option that doesn't show the picture once the duration is over but lets the user click on a button to check if the duration is over. Clicking to early doubles the remaining duration without telling how long, clicking after the duration is over and you get the picture. Only works if you use the randomise duration earlier or longer so you have no idee how long you are locked. - Sounds a little confusing but I think I get your drift. Will have a go at it.
Well like other already suggested I would really like an option to transmit or send the actual status (aka remaining time). - Nice idea, very problematic as remote connections that require firewall holes and uPnP which is a massive security risk right now. But I have an idea that may introduce a functionality with this idea...

I intended to add two new features, an emailer originally for an emergency backup to msg someone for help LOL. And a remote key generator for a Mistress to be able to generate a remote session and email the attached file. The practical outshot of which is that every key is unique to each session. Thus a returning email that the session has been completed. Secondly because the creator has the master password and the slave a hashed version it should be possible to update the session via email. This would also allow multi-session features for sequence of keys to be used.
I do like what you have created.
On the surface it seems not a lot. But its now 4 months in the making and only the timeserver client, Window and scree GUI system and the Vault.
The vault continues to be a private store for personal images hidden from plain view, yet accessible to the user, but not your boss or someone closer :)
This uses a true crypto system to protect your files. Unlike the old version you can archive and extract files from the vault. Its not a part of play like the old version, it can only be accessed when sessions are not running, so be good and complete your sessions and you get to see them again LOL :rofl:

The vault runs in two modes, "Memory" like the old version the files are de-crypted to memory for viewing and holds up to 256 images, but there is user definable cap to stop blowing the memory up. The other preferred method is the new "On The Fly" decryption which pull in and displays images on demand requiring no excessive memory requirements, but relies on the speed of modern machines. This I have test to a capacity of 16,000 images around 9gb. Equally this will decrypt the images back to there original file path structure when needed.

A sneak preview of the Vault screen thus so far...
1920x1080-2.JPG
One of the things that has taken a long time is to make the program self scaling according to your screen resolution size so that everyone proportionally sized text and graphics regardless of your monitor and graphics card.

Thanks everyone for your comments, they were indeed food for thought. I need to go away again and scratch my head as how to do this alterable remote multiple session :?:

Cheers
peter76

Post by peter76 »

LoKiT wrote: Well like other already suggested I would really like an option to transmit or send the actual status (aka remaining time). - Nice idea, very problematic as remote connections that require firewall holes and uPnP which is a massive security risk right now. But I have an idea that may introduce a functionality with this idea...

I intended to add two new features, an emailer originally for an emergency backup to msg someone for help LOL. And a remote key generator for a Mistress to be able to generate a remote session and email the attached file. The practical outshot of which is that every key is unique to each session. Thus a returning email that the session has been completed. Secondly because the creator has the master password and the slave a hashed version it should be possible to update the session via email. This would also allow multi-session features for sequence of keys to be used.
OMG this sounds awesome. The possibilities are endless. My fantasy is already at a drift. :-) I do appreciate its a lot of work and a lot of effort to build.

Thanks!

peter
MKu

Post by MKu »

I would like to see an option to only access the release picture in a preset time window.
Indeed over time people got knowledge but no wisdom.

Accidents do not happen, they are caused.