Do most bondage lovers also like feet? Vote in this poll

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.

Does liking bondage go with liking feet ?

Guy Yes vote
36%
guy No vote
58%
Girl yes vote
2%
Gitl no vote
4%

Total votes: 113

bound_jenny

Re: Do most bondage lovers also like feet poll ?

Post by bound_jenny »

Gabriel wrote:Kissing a beautiful Domme's boots can be fun
Now you've got your priorities straight! :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
TdAdvtrs

Post by TdAdvtrs »

No is leading but we need more votes for this to be scientific.

Over 1600 views and only 47 votes, just vote it is anonymous.
"Tied Adventures" that was the idea behind this screen name.
JIMDINI

Re: Do most bondage lovers also like feet? Vote in this poll

Post by JIMDINI »

Feet don't do anything for me per se. However I do think bound toes and thumbs are the' cherry on the cake' of a truly tight bondage. :)
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

TdAdvtrs wrote:No is leading but we need more votes for this to be scientific.

"Views" equals "the page has been opened in a browser".

You have to be logged in to vote, meaning that guests can't.

I don't know if bots register as a "view" when they see a thread, but they could very well do so.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

TdAdvtrs wrote:No is leading but we need more votes for this to be scientific.

Well, you're over 30 votes, so you don't need to resort to Student's Law.

But your margin of error is still rather large because of the small sample size (to get the often-quoted 3% 19 times out of 20 you need 1000 votes).

(yes... I loved my stats course in college :mrgreen: )

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Foot fetishes is one of the many aspects of kink play. Similar to bondage, pain, humiliation,cross dressing, roleplay, chastity play, etc. They all fall under kink play, but different people like different plays. People often like a few of these plays, but not all. In kink its safe to say that the highest percentage of the group will favor bondage, but as to the other forms, it varies greatly. So seeing bondage and footplay together is as normal as seeing bondage with pain, or bondage with chastity play or bondage with humiliation, or bondage with cross dressing, etc.

I do think that people who not like feet fetish but love to worship their dommes feet as part of the dom/submissive play will vote yes in this poll even though the answer should be no.

But there really are people who get sexually turned on simply by watching naked feet walking barefoot. And that group, I estimate is only 10% of the people who voted yes.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Sir Cumference wrote: I don't know if bots register as a "view" when they see a thread, but they could very well do so.
As a webmaster myself, I do know the answer to this question.

Yes, bots do count as views. It is especially obvious if you run a website that gets maybe one or two visitors a day, and gets visited by bots like 50 times a day, and you see the view counter go up with say... 55 a day.

I have run a forum in the past (the same forum software as this forum actually) but it also happens on different forumsoftware, so I have plenty of experience, and I did noticed it there. In this case, it was a clanbased forum (for online gaming in a clanformat) and when I was tracking the statistics it showed me the exact same as mentioned above.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

should i vote yes if i would LOVE to tickle someones feet while their bound and completely helpless? :twisted: (have not had that pleasure yet unfortunately :( )

but other than that, im indifferent. unless they smell like rotten meat on a summer day, no problem.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TdAdvtrs

Post by TdAdvtrs »

It does seem to be written into BDSM culture and just culture that liking feet is a submissive trait as is liking being bound by your partner, my two favorites.

This confused the crap out of me for a wile until I realized their is no ryme or reason to this.

I am kind of a tyrant in relationships or DOMineering not totally but this had always confused me.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I'm really not into feet myself. If I had a Domme who would want me to worship her feet, I would do it, but it would not be fun for me. I would do it out of respect.

However, there are those who hope the Domme would force them to do so, which bytheway is part of the Dom/sub play, not foot fetish, though it can be both.
tigerX

Post by tigerX »

Hmmm, well, I like my feet...chained together...nails painted...wearing heels ;)

I don't understand the sentiment that feet are gross. Some peoples' may be (lack of hygiene).
smelt

Post by smelt »

I just voted... For me, feet themselves, don't do a lot. I mean, I LOVE to lick my Wife's feet, but if there was a random pair of feet, with the owner being hidden by a curtain, I don't think it would do a lot for me. I might want to see the rest though... Now if those feet were covered in a pair of shiny black PVC knee boots... that's a different story... I might wear a hole through my tongue...
TdAdvtrs

Post by TdAdvtrs »

No votes still winning but lets see what happens I think I see new names here.
Prisonmaster-dom

Post by Prisonmaster-dom »

Yes. But I like the forced footwear removal to add humiliation, degradation, vulnerability to the sub as well as the eroticism of it.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I voted. But I ain't saying for what. Not no way, not no how. :rofl: :mrgreen: :rofl:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠