what is the longest period you can be tied up?

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
IllObey80

Re: what is the longest period you can be tied up?

Post by IllObey80 »

Most Ive done is 4hrs - still/immobile, however when I do house cleaning and such (sometimes most of the day) I'll put myself in movable bondage and that is alot of fun!
dreanchaser

Post by dreanchaser »

Hi, I'm new to this site but not to being bound.
I read your various posts with much interest and can add a session to the mix that I personally experienced.
Work had been particularly stressful and my then wife could see that I was in need of some de-stressing. ..as it was a Friday night she knew that I didn't need to get up for work. 'Go and get changed' she instructed me, 'I want you to put on some black holdups and those strappy heels you like so much'. Complying to her request I presented myself to her back down in the front room. Taking my hands she cuffed them behind my back.Once she was sure I was secured she led me out into the garden and around to the side of the house. With deliberate actions she secured me to the wall. Now the side of the house was open to anyone who happened to look down the side of it.The fence was wire mesh with overgrown bushes interlaced in it...but with natural gaps here and there the chances of being seen was slightly higher. Again making sure I could not get free she kissed me and then went back indoors.
With the sound of the padlocks clicking still ringing in my memory I settled into my predicament. ..feeling the cool air over my naked skin felt wonderful. When I was 'put outside' the time was about 6 PM, the light was failing into twilight. As it got darker and darker the feeling of being chained to the wall became more enjoyable. I recall watching my then wife go about her evening, turning the kitchen light on so that she could make a cuppa bathed me in light as it spilled out from the kitchen window. A couple of time she would leave the light on forgetting to turn it off or deliberately I was not sure...I just knew it felt delicious. As the hours passed I got to hear the neighbours locking up their homes for the night, putting the cat out or having that last cigarette before going to bed.
Unaware of the actual time I knew it was getting late.My thoughts moved to what my ex would do with me...The kitchen light came on and the back door opened 'I'm going to bed, see you in the morning'. With heightened sense of hearing I listened intently as she locked the back door...The key turning in the lock and then hearing it tinkle as she tossed it onto the counter.
The kitchen light went out, the landing light went on...I watched the bathroom light go on next.The toilet flushed and then went out. The bed room light went on as the landing light went off. I imagined her reading for a while and then the bedroom light go out. With the silence taking over my thoughts I watched as I knew she was drifting off into slumber....leaving me in my predicament. ..My delicious vulnerability. Hours passed as she slept in a nice warm bed...but I was enjoying being naked and totally at her mercy...standing there gave me plenty of time to dream and think of more exciting scenarios. ..The thought of being taken out to a secluded spot and chained to a tree filled my head...The thought of being restrained away from safety was just thrilling. ..and when she had me secured telling me she was going out with the girls...For a 'Girly night out'...and that she wasn't sure when she was going to come back...or being able to come back.. The thought of her coming out to see me just to tell me she was going shopping , leaving me to endure the light of day...until she felt I'd had enough.
...drifting off in my thoughts I must've dosed off... hearing the kettle boil woke me, she came out to see if I was ok before going back inside to make her coffee and have her breakfast..leaving me again go enjoy those last few minutes before returning to unlock the chains.... leaving me to loosen up my stiff limbs she went back indoors.
As you can probably gather I am no longer with my ex... and would love to experience that scenario again or the scenario in the woods...but as yet have not found anyone interested.
cerenaselfbound

Post by cerenaselfbound »

Was tied up spread eagles on my double bed for nearly 3 days, but it wasn't planned and only happened by accident as part of the headboard collapsed and couldn't get free for all that time. Was the most frightening but equally the best ever experience I've ever had. Frequently go for at least 8 or 9 hours overnight.
incarnadine

Post by incarnadine »

Cerenaselfbound,

Did you finally find a way to release yourself or did you have to be rescued?

i
dreanchaser

Post by dreanchaser »

....So its been a long time since I posted my last adventure....life never sticking to the plans you have mapped out....but I did enjoy a dalliance with a lovely lady lady who soo wanted to enjoy all things kinky but due to the type of work she did could never fully explore that area.I did however get her to let her hair down .... she knew what to say whilst in the throws of a session, recounting how she was going to do this and that to me, how she was going to taken me out to the middle of some field and secure me to the telegraph pole that just happened to be there. She would recite in delicious detail what I could expect to see...the thought of watching her walk away, the way the material of her skirt rucked and stretched over her thighs with each stride had particular effects that, shall we say she gained out of it.... Well, on this one particular night we were enjoying ourselves, she was telling how she had been gaining about things and wondered if fantasies ever come true...?
...after some thought provoking discussions it turned out she was feeling pretty horny and wanting to do something special. ...I suggested she act one of her fantasies....The upshot being I was stripped naked, handcuffed and a sarong tied around my waist.... she instructed me to wear a pair of kitten heeled mules. She led me out to the car, just as she was about to put me in the front seat of the car she whipped the sarong away. With the seatbelt clicked into place I was at her mercy. As she lived in a fairly rural location, finding somewhere secluded was pretty easy. She pulled over into a lay by close to a bridleway. Once out of the car she had me on a leash...with forcefully tugs she lead me along the pathway. After about half a mile she chose a couple of trees to stop by. Ordering me to stand still she proceeded to secure each wrist to either tree trunk. With arms outstretched I was held steadfast. Kicking my legs apart she chained them also. The cool air felt electric against my naked skin. She teased me for a short while and then said "see you later, i'm off home"...The thrill of watching her walk away was mind blowing. ..not turning back to admire her handy work just added to it..!
..I'm not sure of how long I was left there for...but it had the desired affect when she did eventually come back!