magnetic nipple clamps

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Triplestar

magnetic nipple clamps

Post by Triplestar »

Hi, i was browsing through r/bdsm when i found these things: http://www.machineyourself.com/nipple-killers.html . Has anyone tried these yet?
Blacky

Re: magnetic nipple clamps

Post by Blacky »

Look interesting. But they are way too expensive there. Try buying spherical magnets somewhere else. The same thing without the usual "pervert-penalty" to pay.

I saw some for about 1,80 EUR at an electronics-mailorder-supplier, here. I'm not sure whether or not the sell outside Germany at the moment, but will look that up.

@Moderators: Should the link above be considered as advertising, please either simply edit the post, or let me know and I will. Thanks.

EDIT:

Seems like they actually do deliver to anywhere in the world, but it may become rather expensive that way. For German and Austrian folks around they may be a supplier though. I've made good experience whenever placing an oder there.
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

I will say, they do look very interesting...
... And it sounds like they are correctly named...
I wouldn't mind a pair... hint... hint... hint...
But I agree, cheaper options are avilable...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
cooper1337

Post by cooper1337 »

Problems I had with some of these:
- they slip off very easily
- in contrast to clamps, they press harder when the two parts are closer together, so it's like an vicious circle (good or bad, you decide)
- I had cubic ones, and they are almost impossible to remove (you cannot really get anything between the magnet and the skin). Actually getting them off hurt at least 5x as much as wearing them...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

cooper1337 wrote:- they slip off very easily
That was my first impression.
cooper1337 wrote:Actually getting them off hurt at least 5x as much as wearing them...
That's in addition to the pain you get once they are off... :twisted:

Also note that it's impossible to put a chain on those things, or some other tether in that nature.

Price is still steep for me - I can get clover-style clamps at the fabric store for under $5 each - and they come with a c-type clamp for other sewing uses.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
lj

Post by lj »

I've seen these used on female nipples, effective but need careful placing or they do slip off. I can't imagine them being successful on male nipples - judging by mine anyway! way too small to allow them to sink in without simply migrating to the tip and off :shock:

talking of which, I've found clover clamps not so good in this respect, placing them so they stay, particularly when pulled. We have two pairs, one is better than the other. Having said that, I still have very tender nipples after last Friday night, though it may be because LadyJ kept putting them back on when they slipped off. I didn't count the number of times but at least 10. Hitting them with a crop seemed a little unkind...
be a switch, double the fun :-)
cooper1337

Post by cooper1337 »

bound_jenny wrote:
cooper1337 wrote:Actually getting them off hurt at least 5x as much as wearing them...
That's in addition to the pain you get once they are off... :twisted:
I never understood that. I never had pain after taking clamps off...
bound_jenny wrote:Also note that it's impossible to put a chain on those things, or some other tether in that nature.
The idea of these is that you can wear it under your normal clothes, so maybe chains are a bit against the whole idea.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

cooper1337 wrote: I never understood that. I never had pain after taking clamps off...
(Un)lucky you. For me it's the part that gives the biggest endorphine rush when (no longer) wearing (not sure whether that's the right word here) clamps. :twisted:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

cooper1337 wrote:I never understood that. I never had pain after taking clamps off...
That's half the fun! Nipple clamps are the gift that keeps on giving. The sensitivity of my nipples after that is unbelievable. Even after the pain wears off, they remain sensitive enough to feel the texture of the fabric of my bra. Even the smoothest fabric. :shock:

Jenny.
leopard99

Post by leopard99 »

lj wrote:Hitting them with a crop seemed a little unkind...
Tut tut. Your good lady is NEVER unkind :)
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

I, too, wonder about their effectiveness on male nipples. Nonetheless, if the magnetic pull is strong enough, they should be slip-resistant.
Triplestar

Post by Triplestar »

Well, i bought some these little magnets at an office supllier for 3€ per piece and i am right now testing them :gag:
Icant imagine how they could possibly slip away from my nipples, because they dug themseselves in pretty deep. But i must admit that i was hoping for them to deliver more pain! They do a bit of hurting at the deepest point, but its not the good way of hurting, like the stinging you get when wearing other clamps. Square shaped ones might be better, because they dont focus all the tention on a small spot...
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

cooper1337 wrote:- I had cubic ones, and they are almost impossible to remove (you cannot really get anything between the magnet and the skin). Actually getting them off hurt at least 5x as much as wearing them...
I have similar experience with nipple rings, put on with a small handheld pump. I'm using the second smallest rings with bigger diameter pump, designed for female but as male myself.

It takes very careful fingerwork to be able to remove them (maybe you can use back end of needle if you are with very blunt fingers). It just feels like neutral for good 30 minutes or more, but then pain is starting to build up slowly. I have japanese clamps, i can tell that the rings will hurt more, during and after use. Clamps make nipples insensitive periodically, and causes nipples to tolerate them more with repeated use. You cannot relieve the pain these rings do. ... well, i have taken note that i shouldn't be laying on my belly or they might come off completely or partially. That i haven't tested much, but you may be able to get them off by pressing somehow.

Oh, and it could well be that using the rings cause nipples only to become bigger and more sensitive on repeated use. Complete opposite to clamps.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

bound_jenny wrote:
Price is still steep for me - I can get clover-style clamps at the fabric store for under $5 each - and they come with a c-type clamp for other sewing uses.

Jenny.
Could I talk you into giving a link?

When I google "sewing clamp" I find a lot of funny clamps, but nothing butterfly-ish.

This one would have scared me, had i not been sewing leather myself!
Attachments
image.jpg
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Sir Cumference wrote:Could I talk you into giving a link?
No link to give. I go to the fabric store (in person, yes, the old-fashioned way) and buy them. They have no e-shopping whatchamathingy.

This store has four branches in Quebec and that's it.

Jenny.