high heel wear

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
Mg87

high heel wear

Post by Mg87 »

So it's not really self bondage but it is safety.
Are there any problems with being locked in a pair of high high heels for 2-3 days straight? I know it'll hurt like hell and muscles will cramp but any other issues?
What if it was something like ballet boots?
Thanks
bobbi

Re: high heel wear

Post by bobbi »

you are not really going to be able to do anything productive in ballet boots unless you are already experenced in them. they are extremely difficult. normal heels will just make you sore but you end up getting used to that after time. pick ones that fit right.

there are problems yes, but that is in regards to many many years of wear, where the calf muscles shorten. its a problem business women have after too long.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

What bobbi mentions is true. Ballet boots are extremely hard to master and you won't be able to do anything, let alone walk, for a while at first. There's a big risk of falling until you're used to them. They look damn sexy, though... :drool:

Long term high-heel wear is not a problem if you alternate between heels and flats (or barefoot) every day. I just adore atrociously high heels and I haven't had any problems with my calf muscles because I don't wear them 24/7. Around the house it's slippers or barefoot. I don't know of any woman who wears high heels all day, every day. I suppose there are extreme cases where one goes overboard, but I suspect they are few and far between and probably constitute those cases that get all the attention.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

the cool thing is in addition to health problems, they also seem to have health benefits lol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-heele ... lth_impact
Mg87

Post by Mg87 »

Thanks for the replies. Me and my wife are looking at 3 day "holiday" at a BDSM themed B&B and all going to plan, I will be locked in a pair of ballet boots the entire time (among other things) so my days will include various bondage positions and waiting on my wonderful Wife. I'm just looking to be in as much discomfort as possible without any serious damage.
I actually bought my first pair of high heels over the weekend (6" single soled lace up shoes) from a shop in Sydney and it was an interesting experience to say the least. Talking to the ladies in the store, I simply said I want the highest most uncomfortable heels I can get. Well even keeping those shoes on for 10 minutes in the shop my legs started aching, can't wait to spend hours in them.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Mg87 wrote:Me and my wife are looking at 3 day "holiday" at a BDSM themed B&B and all going to plan, I will be locked in a pair of ballet boots the entire time
Don't expect to be of much use during that time other than being a toy for your wife. If you just got your first pair of heels, 6 inch, and ten minutes is painful... With ballet boots, it's going to be a miracle if you stand on your own.

Maybe you and your wife can work in some kind of "kinky physiotherapy" to train you properly to function in those things. And, of course, have you properly punished if you don't perform to expectations... :twisted:

Jenny.
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

bound_jenny wrote:Don't expect to be of much use during that time other than being a toy for your wife. If you just got your first pair of heels, 6 inch, and ten minutes is painful... With ballet boots, it's going to be a miracle if you stand on your own.
not only that, but even not-standing in them is uncomfortable at first. they arch the foot like ) and i found even just sleeping in them i would wake up to discomfort after awhile until i got used to them.
Audrey_CD

Post by Audrey_CD »

Its very easy to make holes in the sheets when wearing stilettos in bed.... How do I know? :oops:
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

Be aware that synthetic boots don't breathe. Wearing them constantly will get pretty sweaty -- things will be fairly ripe after three days. Of course if your partner ties you up and allows them to air (and wipe the insides) it'll be more bearable.

Leather is better, but more expensive of course.

Re holes in the sheets, you could look at getting these ... the lack of heel makes them pretty damn difficult to walk in, but if you're not going to be walking ...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Audrey_CD wrote:Its very easy to make holes in the sheets when wearing stilettos in bed.... How do I know? :oops:
Another solution - pony boots! :D

Jenny.
Sissy_Slut_Heather

Post by Sissy_Slut_Heather »

I love the bondage of high heels, I really want a pair of locking heels. I also have seen ankle cuffs that have strap that goes under the foot to hold on heels. Ballet boots are incredibly sexy. I think not being able to walk, being helpless and trapped is a turn on. I guess that's one of the things I love about heels, that I can't just walk away, I have to mince.
Kisses,
Heather
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Sissy_Slut_Heather wrote:Ballet boots are incredibly sexy. I think not being able to walk, being helpless and trapped is a turn on.
Think of being trapped in a corset that goes from your armpits down to your knees, incredibly tight, so stiff you can't bend, with ballet boots on, and you're lying on the floor, helpless, unable to get up. Even if you were standing, walking would be next to impossible.

That is a turn on. :D 8)

Jenny.
RADER

Post by RADER »

bound_jenny wrote:
Sissy_Slut_Heather wrote:Ballet boots are incredibly sexy. I think not being able to walk, being helpless and trapped is a turn on.
Think of being trapped in a corset that goes from your armpits down to your knees, incredibly tight, so stiff you can't bend, with ballet boots on, and you're lying on the floor, helpless, unable to get up. Even if you were standing, walking would be next to impossible.

That is a turn on. :D 8)

Jenny.
Jenny; you paint a great sexy picture. Will you show us one sometime?
Rader
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

RADER wrote:Will you show us one sometime?
In case you've forgotten:

:mrgreen:

Jenny.
Davetheslave

Post by Davetheslave »

is that a punisment corset?