sensory deprivation?

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
littlemissv

sensory deprivation?

Post by littlemissv »

just wondered if anyone could help me with a scene using sensory deprivation where my sub will be left in it for fairly long periods of time.
I have a good selection of toys and equipment just looking to see if any one has some inspiration and ideas i havent thought of, i would like it to last as long as possible.
lj

Re: sensory deprivation?

Post by lj »

you don't say what you consider a long time - minutes/hours/days( :shock: ) The only problem with extended isolation is that the sub will need to pee at some stage and this really destroys the scene - unless of course you are into diaper-play in which case it just adds to the suffering.

as someone who rather likes this form of play, I like periods of complete isolation with occasional "surprises".

If the isolation is good enough, particularly hearing and sight, then you can creep up on your sub and do evil things without warning, such as apply clover clamps to anywhere sensitive, run a pinwheel over the body (I had this done across my balls,whilst they were tightly tied, and with a Magic Wand applied to the penis tip - mind-blowing !), ice/hot spoon, impact play using mini-floggers, kebab skewer points dragged across the skin.

I find time perception alters when in isolation bondage, so you can do things like tell the sub they must put up with something painful for a certain time - they will have no real idea how long it will last.

I mentioned hearing isolation - ear plugs and hoods aren't totally isolating, so generate a noise in earphones to mask local sound - I use an FM radio tuned "off-station" but you can get white noise recordings for MP3 players as well. Or you can be really cruel and play some music the sub hates, on a repeating loop.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
littlemissv

Post by littlemissv »

I was thinking a few hours to a day
I hadnt thought of diapers i thought of using a bucket or something similar.

I have a selections of hoods and ear plugs.
Do you find white noise messes with your head? I wouldnt want him to freak out on the first try and not be happy to try again?

I was hoping to attatch the wand to him and have some kind of timer set on it???
lj

Post by lj »

If you have a hood, fit him with "ear-bud" phones then you can choose to add white noise or not as you wish - that gives you opportunities to give voice commands or set up "mind-fucks" with false sounds (how about an electric carving knife, then actually touch somewhere with the BACK of the blade)

You need to check the noise level is not too high, it is possible to cause permanent damage, so try it on yourself first, get to a level that masks background - with a hood that won't need to be very loud at all. And yes, white noise is disorientating (it is used in genuine torture/interrogation) but for half an hour or so shouldn't give any problems except cause a complete lack of comprehension of time - I was put in our "isolation cell" (otherwise known as the understairs cupboard!) chained to the "ceiling", thought I was there for an hour but it was actually only 20 minutes. It also focusses the mind on the trivial, so a set of clover clamps will have a dramatic effect as they will become the only thing he notices (assuming he is blindfolded in the hood). The same would apply to a Magic Wand set at a low speed, and a random timer would be excellent!.

As to time, for a first run, I'd suggest an hour or two. Tell him it is for 5 hours, that should add a bit of worry, say the wand will run for half an hour but run it for 15 minutes and you have totally wrecked his time perception. Tell him you'll check on him every 15 minutes but actually do it at random intervals.

He should be in for quite an experience!
be a switch, double the fun :-)
dsteve

Post by dsteve »

Wish I were there. One of my most mind blowing experiences was with sensory deprivation. I wish I had a leather hood but we incorporated the blind fold with earbuds. This was athletic tape wrapped around my head, over my eyes and holding the earbuds in. I was tied spread eagle on the bed so totally vulnerable. She came in from time to time sometimes nice and sometimes naughty. I didn't know whether to expect a dozen strokes with the riding whip or her caressing my cock. Of course she only stroked me to almost the point of orgasm. She was quite good at reading me as to when I was about to cum, and stopping just short. Long slow teases are my favorite thing.

The blindfold and soft "whish" of the buds did mess with my mind, but in a good way. Unless there is a history of mental illness I think he will enjoy it.