1st "professional" videoshoot - any suggestions ??

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
ponylady

1st "professional" videoshoot - any suggestions ??

Post by ponylady »

well, some of you might remember reading that thread

as hinted i'm about to give an encore, and this time with moving pictures. it should happen in about 24 hours
from now.

and i'm to be impersonating a "domme", and the lovely emilia bound has agreed to be my "victim" for the shoot.

i'm still looking for some ideas for that scene.
i plan to have emilia chained to the wall by her collar waiting for me when i come "home" from a
stressfull day @ "work". i wanna get rid of my heels, but 1st emilia has to clean the day's street soot
from them and all the rivets *you guessed right, it's those killer pumps you can see in those pix in the other thread*

of course she won't use a kleenex to remove the soot :twisted: :twisted: . after that is done, she has permission to remove my heels, and worship & massage my feet. to make it a bit more difficult for her i'll tie up her elbows behind her
back.

when she has finished her tasks i'll already have to get ready for fetish party, so she will have to lace up my THB's & polish
my latex dress *still with tied elbows of course*

she will most likely make mistakes that will deserve some measure of "education & enlightenment"

so, i'm looking forward to hearing your ideas for that last part, emilia especially enjoys bondage & spanking.

keep those suggestions coming, and there might be some very "special & exclusive" previews for boundanna members
coming soon, in addition to my recount of the shoot.
[
lj

Re: 1st "professional" videoshoot - any suggestions ??

Post by lj »

Assuming you will be in the dress, perhaps restricting the use of the hands completely, but get her to polish your latex with a pad fixed to a ball gag ?
be a switch, double the fun :-)
ponylady

Re: 1st "professional" videoshoot - any suggestions ??

Post by ponylady »

well, for technical reasons *can you believe a souterrean dungeon & an inverse weather layer can render
an oven useless ?* the session has been postponed.

maybe tomorrow, probably next weekend we'll try again, so keep your suggestions coming.
[