A nice long evening requiring ideas

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Anything_Once

A nice long evening requiring ideas

Post by Anything_Once »

Here is the situation.

I have two weekends free coming up one I plan to spend in self bondage (mentioned in another thread) and during the Easter weekend my partner will be tying my up and tormenting me for an evening lasting at least 5 hours apparently. :D

Now the thing is my partner doesn't have much experience and would like some help.

Any ideas on how she should tie me or teases / torment me? As my name suggestions I am up for almost anything so feel free to suggest anything, she will pick what she is comfortable with.

I have been told I must leave this thread open on the evening, she will then tie my spread eagle, give me a "surprise" :shock: , then leave me whilst she looks through this thread for ideas.

If she doesn't post while I'm tied I will do afterwards letting you know how it went.
The problem with trying anything once is that eventually it gets hard to find new things to try...
bound_jenny

Re: A nice long evening requiring ideas

Post by bound_jenny »

Anything_Once wrote:Any ideas on how she should tie me or teases / torment me?
Have her browse this forum. She doesn't need to be a member to just read. Believe me, she'll get ideas... :twisted: :whip:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
lj

Post by lj »

Ok, here's something for your partner to do for you. I had it done to me recently, so it is from experience :D

As she has already got you tied spreadeagle, I assume on your back, she should first make sure it is tight! Not stretching but so you have very little wriggle room.

Ideally, a nice leather hood with gag and blindfold, so this all comes a bit of a surprise. Clover clamps to the nipples, the chain then tied to the bed-head, with a gentle pull on them. Next either a parachute or simply a cord round the balls, tied to the foot of the bed, again with a gentle pull on it. Now you can't move up or down the bed because it will hurt :twisted:

After that, she could, as did LadyJ, add a bit of whipping, flogging, knife play, pin-wheel, vibrator, the evil beauty of which is every time you flinch, something delicate gets yanked. It was a memorable evening :D
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Anything_Once

Post by Anything_Once »

bound_jenny wrote:Have her browse this forum. She doesn't need to be a member to just read. Believe me, she'll get ideas... :twisted: :whip:
She's not shown much interest in the forums before.

I think this might be her way for finding ideas and teasing me slightly on the lead up as I can read the suggestions, or she is actually already on here without me knowing and is going to post stuff to make me squirm leading up to the day :shock: ...

My God, I might be dating an evil genius. :D
The problem with trying anything once is that eventually it gets hard to find new things to try...
bondage_boi_ollie

Post by bondage_boi_ollie »

I like lj's idea :D , orgasm denial can be a very easy way to tease!!!
steelcollar

Post by steelcollar »

My wife had a cruel plan when we stayed at a B & B. After my removing all my clothes, she spread-eagled me to the bed and added a gag and hood. Then she tickled the underside of my balls until I started to get hard, at which point she quit and took a long slow bath. (uring which, several times, she asked me how I was doing.) When she finished, I had gone down so she repeated the process. And, again, quit when I got most of the way hard. Then she left to get something from the car. And then . . well, you know. Being gagged, I could do nothing but moan from frustration. (Of course, if I had not been gaged, I couldn't make noise in the B & B.) Finally, after countless "interruptions" she finished me off with a blowjob. And left me like that for the rest of the night, except that she did throw a sheet - - one we had brought - - and blanket over me.
bondage_boi_ollie

Post by bondage_boi_ollie »

Sounds like you had a nice evening :)
Jarjarv31

Post by Jarjarv31 »

Anyone use join me ?
dsteve

Post by dsteve »

long slow teases are among my favorites. my wife uses the tip of a riding crop to stimulate me. giving me a few slaps with the crop so I know what it is, and respect it, but mostly just stroking and teasing. Funny thing is: even when I am absolutely desperate to come, afterwards I wish it had gone on longer.