Clover Clamp + Inflatable Plug Scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
neatherme

Clover Clamp + Inflatable Plug Scenario

Post by neatherme »

I'm going to have some alone time this weekend for self-bondage and could use some ideas on what to do with what I've got. I'm a novice, so please nothing too difficult. My two favorite toys are my inflatable, vibrating butt plug, and my clover nipple clamps. Ideally the scenario will involve both.

I also have a ball gag, blindfold, rope, handcuffs, and most things you'd find around a normal house. I like bondage predicaments, such as the scenarios I've seen where the only way to free yourself is to pretty much rip clamps off your nipples. I'd love to do something with forced cum eating or urine drinking, but I haven't been able to come up with any good ideas on my own. I'm not into anything public, but I will go out and about for things with the scenario as long as the risk of me being "uncovered" is low.

Like I said, I'm a novice, so please keep things simple, but with at least some degree of limit pushing. I will gladly reciprocate for whomever gives me a good scenario and design one for them, as well as give however full a report you desire. Thank you in advance, and I'm very excited to hear your ideas!
lianray

Re: Clover Clamp + Inflatable Plug Scenario

Post by lianray »

Well there is something you can do with clover clamps that will make it slightly more difficult (read: a lot) to get them off.

I'm sure something similar was posted here or on another forum, but can't find it anymore.

What you need:
small padlocks with the following dimensions: 12 mm inside, 2.5 - 3 mm shackle diameter.
light or heavier ^^ weights with connection that is larger than shackle diameter.

Howto:
Attach the clover clamps, put the padlocks through the clover clamps back holes so that the shackle is pointing downward and the locking mechanism upwards.
Put the weight through the shackle and lock the padlock.

Now you will need a key to unlock the nipple clamps because the clover clamps are very hard to open. The closer the padlock shackle size is compared to the width of the back holes of the clover clamp, the more effective this is. Combined with a blind fold and a random toss, this could be fun.
Attachments
npw.gif
The Slinky

Post by The Slinky »

lianray wrote:Well there is something you can do with clover clamps that will make it slightly more difficult (read: a lot) to get them off.

I'm sure something similar was posted here or on another forum, but can't find it anymore.

What you need:
small padlocks with the following dimensions: 12 mm inside, 2.5 - 3 mm shackle diameter.
light or heavier ^^ weights with connection that is larger than shackle diameter.

Howto:
Attach the clover clamps, put the padlocks through the clover clamps back holes so that the shackle is pointing downward and the locking mechanism upwards.
Put the weight through the shackle and lock the padlock.

Now you will need a key to unlock the nipple clamps because the clover clamps are very hard to open. The closer the padlock shackle size is compared to the width of the back holes of the clover clamp, the more effective this is. Combined with a blind fold and a random toss, this could be fun.
Freat idea! I love it
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

That clover clamp locking is really hard to do properly. You need absolutely right size lock for your nipple, by detail that is smaller than 1 millimeter. I didn't have any lock that would work on its own, but i managed to put 1 lock through each (2 locks) of those same holes explained in image to get it as tight as i could. But still, if i can pinch the clamps with fingers, and even though i can't see it loosening, they are slipping off easily.

I think that we should be putting 1 lock through the bigger section of the clamps. 1 big perfect size lock is naturally hard to find, and it would weigh alot... So i think other option is to somehow customize the clamps, adding something inside that makes the diameter smaller. It shouldn't be anything flexible or it will still slip off.
The Slinky

Post by The Slinky »

It is tough to get it right, I put ruber bands on the tips of the clamps to make them harder to open but this also make the clamps tighter
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

I found some fitting screws and bolts from the toolbox :P
screw.jpg
screw.jpg (1.67 KiB) Viewed 6755 times
Put 2 bolts to near to each end of the screw, and place it sideways so that each end touches the finger pads from inside. I started by putting smaller end first, and then the fit in the larger. Then roll the bolts towards middle to lock it in place.

I wasn't able to open the clamp with this, and couldn't take them off without rolling the bolts back. Another try with hands cuffed back; you can reach the clamp with 1 hand, but can't open it. Also, while putting the screw on it, the clamps squeeze a little. This makes them slightly more painful that you would normally have. It sort of clicks in the place, and at first even without bolts, it was sort of tricky to get off. But then i got used to it.